IPhone x stops working when it's cold

>iPhone x stops working when it's cold

>iPhone x develops a green line on the screen after a week of use

>Family members can face unlock your phone

>iPhone x speaker makes a crackling sound when trying to listen to music or use handsfree

>iOS 11 is riddled with bugs, poor battery life on older devices, and constant app crashes

>iPhone 8 and 8+ battery has been swelling so much is causing the screen to pop off

>Due to burn in issues Apple "suggests using the auto-brightness setting, adjusting the auto-lock function to turn the screen off more quickly when not in use and also avoiding showing the same image for long periods of time with the screen brightness set to full."

>iPhone x is causing users eye strain so they end up trading it in for an iPhone 8 plus instead

>iPhone x costs as much as an iPhone 7 to repair ($549)

WHAT THE FUCK IS APPLE THINKING?

WHAT THE FUCK IS APPLE DOING?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tech/4937046/iphone-x-face-id-boy-10-unlocks-mums/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

iCuckolds will defend this.

So you get a new (highest-end?) iPhone every year for $600 a year?

a phone AND a thermometer?

Wait what

Wtf are you even saying. kys.

"It just werks!" :D

>buy a $150 chinkphone
>custom rom ensures software support
>doesn't have any of these issues
>even if it did I only spent $150
>could literally buy 3 replacement phones for cheaper than repairing 1 iphone x

Flame war incoming!

iToddlers have defended this.

At this point, Sup Forums should have an Applel Disaster General thread, with OP links to each of these happenings as they're revealed.

Iktfb
Meanwhile I get to hear all the icuck whining every time a new one is released

It's a good thing we have mods to implement such a thread as well as an Android one too, considering the pixel XL 2...

I don't think there's enough on the pixel to warranr a general thread

I don’t have any of these problems :^)

thesun.co.uk/tech/4937046/iphone-x-face-id-boy-10-unlocks-mums/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do these Apple-hating shills think we're stupid? Everyone knows those issues affect a small amount of phones and when you encounter them you can get it repaired or replaced at an Apple Store so long as it's in warranty and the damage wasn't malicious.

Every new phone will inevitably have a certain amount of handsets being affected by one problem or another and this is true for all manufacturers.

Yes the iPhone X is expensive. I myself chose to get an iPhone 8 instead because I'm just not ready to invest that much on a product yet. But that doesn't mean it isn't worth every last cent.

>small amount of phones
The oled panels are used on all iphone x phones, therefore every single one is susceptible to burn in and has to follow those dumb instructions to try minimise chance of burn in. Applel chose to overdrive that fucking panel themselves, on all phones.

>repaired or replaced
Yeah that's what happens with literally any product, people tend to choose ones which are reliable and do not need to be replaced. That's what makes a good product. Bet you wouldn't keep buying from a car brand that broke down every few weeks huh.

The whole point is its so expensive yet people like you have to fucking justify the fact that it is shit, which at 1k should not be the case. It should be the epitome of quality, reliability, performance and no compromises.

Even the essential phone which everyone mocked for leaving out the essential 3.5mm jack slashed it's prices and refunded the difference to existing customers. They realised it was stupid. Where is applels humility?

>Tim Cock attends an interview
>He drops his phone in front of everyone
>that is a 549$ drop right there
imagine if he was sitting on a stool

t. soyboy

>soyboy
Is this what Sup Forumstards started using after they realized people aren't offended by "cuck"?

t. cuck

Every iPhone x stopped working in the cold, they all use AMOLED but are more susceptible to burn in than Samsung phones for some reason.

Fuck up cunt

What the fuck. His pockets can't even fit his phone comfortably while doing something as inane as sitting down. What the fuck. This isn't even an Iphone issue. why are his pockets so fucking small. Is he wearing womens trousers or something? Heck those trousers are too fucking small for him. He actually has to pull them down to fit. they don't even go near his fucking ankle. what the fuck