Why are Anglo women the most promiscuous women in the world?

Why are Anglo women the most promiscuous women in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/new-zealand-women-are-the-most-promiscuous-20-4-sexual-partners-thrice-the-global-average/
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What makes you think they are?

All white women are, in general

No, thats Finnish women.

New Zealand women are, they are also the only country where Women have more sex and sexual partners than men do

Whore are whores

and the anglo is an eternal whore

the only Anglo women that don't seem like whores so far are Canadians. All the others are significantly unwashed sluts

Are you fucking shitting me? You do realize that in the US about 80% of women have sex while 20% of men do.

Our country is probably the most cucked nation on earth, our women look like apes, even the white ones, and somehow they have more sexual partners than males. We are over run with non-whites. We could have been like Australia and still have a white majority but no, because of our cucked policies most of our """""whites"""""" are part shitskin. Even kiwis on Sup Forums are cucked for crying out loud, you see posters constantly calling the indigenous pavement apes "based" and "bro-tier" its sickening to a kiwi like myself who holds on to traditional British values. I wish Australia annexed us back in the day, they would have stuck savages in reserves. We both would have been better off as we are a backdoor for immigrants to get to Australia, the white country these hominids want to live in so badly.

Tbh we've got a decade left before we're completely fucked, no sense in getting worked up. It was bound to happen, albeit slowly

T-thank you are Australia...

>Only 20% of men have sex

L-O-L

[CITATION NEEDED]
do you actually believe this?

Damn, that's shit. I was shocked when I saw NZ's demographic statistics recently, because I thought you were one of the whitest Western nations (excluding maoris) but it turned out I was wrong. When the census results come out for this year I think we'll be in a similar position as well.

Why did you quote me?

A claim of only 20% of men having sex is quite absurd. Id be curious to see some stats

Hmm I must admit that I didn't really read your post, I just saw the "L-O-L" and "[CITATION NEEDED]" and assumed it was generic shitposting, kek

Individualism is part of traditional British values lad.

It's not completely factual, but a small portion of the best looking men do get the majority of women.

investmentwatchblog.com/new-zealand-women-are-the-most-promiscuous-20-4-sexual-partners-thrice-the-global-average/

This site probably can't be trusted but here (You) go lads.

The stats are probably ridiculously inflated by prozzies anyway.

That's not true

you're discounting a huge amount of men with gfs or wives who regularly have sex.

Plus it's easy to get into the top 20% if this were true. What is it, like 70% of US adults are overweight another 20% probably skinnyfat so even putting a modicum of effort places you into the top

True, but Individualism with all its benefits is contributing to the downfall of western civilisation. We need a y axis to our individualist vs collectivist scale, the ethno-nationalist. The most important axis is negative in the west, the y axis is far more important for maintaining the white race than the other axis.

chicks from Iceland are

seriously

Because they can be. Society is not only accepting of slutty behaviour now, it encourages it.

Please elaborate

desu sluts are pretty great

How can people hate sluts? Are they ugly or something

>Individualism with all its benefits is contributing to the downfall of western civilisation
Then why hold onto it?

And in my opinion collectivism is leading to the downfall, not individualism. People in individualist countries forming hate groups against their preferred minority to hate are just making the problem worse, we'll never be able to "reclaim" the white race, we'll always have other races from poor countries coming over just because of how good we are.

If you truly want to preserve the white race work towards bettering other countries.

you can't handle the redpill kid, I'll leave you to it

If you took some actual pills it'd probably end up with you getting laid lad.

I don't hate them and I didn't say anybody does. I can see why some people have a good enough reason to hate sluts, or at least specific ones. But all in all I'd say they're alright. At the very least they give you something to perv on.

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

here's the vid that should explain it best, also the women are really forthcoming, friend was on a work trip there, the chicks outright came up to him and asked him if he wants to have sex while he was alone in a bar (he's average looking)

wtf i (love) (iceland) now

Not the guy you replied to, but I'm not surprised at all desu. Any community that has a lot of oppression or isolation will be like that. We have the same thing with country scrags here. Not a lot of men where they live, so they'll dive on just about anything.

Eh a few years ago I was in Europe and I found Canadian girls on holiday there gave it up pretty easy. I'm fat and ugly too

At least there were no niggers in the videos tbf

Aren't lots of tourists sluts though? Or rather, aren't a lot of people more slutty on holidays than they would be normally? What with a lack of social consequences and all that shit?

The ugliest bitches are always the sluttiest for some reason. Same goes for polish female bydlos.

>The ugliest bitches are always the sluttiest for some reason.
Because they're not stupid. They know what they're working with and they need to be competitive.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

>snownigger "culture"