Literally activates all your cores

Other urls found in this thread:

nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2017/11/14/google-researcher-finds-79-linux-usb-vulnerabilities/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tries to install windows on an ARM7 embedded microcomputer without keyboard or mouse
>CPU can't even execute it, and the crippled ARM versions of windows have even less applications than linux

...just don't use a ARM7 chip then...?

I could, but i doubt you would buy my 300 dollar router that don't perform as well as a chink 50 dollar ARM one.

>Windows is for people who can not do anything exemplary
>Linux is for people who work hard at something and can achieve great feats
Sounds right

Do you have an image with more artifacts? Asking for a friend.

>Linux is for people who work hard at something and can achieve great feats
like using weeaboo wallpapers and masturbating to hentai lmao

How many people would you estimate actually installs windows?
It is not that easy to do, at least compared to other operating systems.

>people who work hard at something and can achieve great feats
The average Linux user in 2017 probably doesn't even know how to use a compiler, at best they're good at copy-pasting basic shit for ricing and other banal wastes of time. It's been a baby operating system for decades that spoonfeeds you everything with package managers and tons of community support. People who act like it "teaches you how a computer works" or requires any degree of tech literacy to use effectively are fucking deluded beyond belief.

Well, there is one way to go back to the time where you learned how computers and Oses work, one way that is on the tip of the tongue of everyone here.

>installing windows
>not easy
I know computers are magic to some people, but you have to be legally retarded not to understand how to install windows.

Suicide?

i cant read that nigger

>there are more eyes on the code
I doubt it. MS has thousands of employees looking at code.

i just don't like windows. it makes me less productive.

Now we are just arguing what easy means.
Would it be better to say "installing windows is not as straightforward or well documented as Linux"?
Let's review the steps:
Pre-installation:
Let's assume you already have a key for windows.
Getting a windows iso is a lot harder than a Linux distro. To get a Linux distro you can usually just go to distroname.org/download and find it.
Microsoft makes this process a lot harder and often you have to go to digital river to find a torrent to find the right version you need.
And finding the right version is not " easy" either. They make a ton of versions that seem identical but you have research what your key works with.
During installation:
Ignore that windows takes much longer to install, changing any default setting during install is harder to find.
Post installation:
With windows you have nothing.
There is no management of software, so even if you had a list of applications, installing them all takes a long time.
On Linux, you can install many packages at once. There is much more driver support right away and a lot of stuff comes with the system.
Even if the open source graphics drivers are really bad for the card you have, you can get the native resolution of the monitor and drag windows around.
With windows, you need to find out by trial and error which drivers you need and then download them before you install the OS because you might not be able to go online after the install.

Yes, good ole boys checking proprietary code.

Also try to make it smaller next time. And use a filename from an even more embarrassing social network than Facebook, like Myspace.

>hurr the last windows I used was XP
Windows 10:
>download media creation tool
>one click makes live usb
>one click installs the OS
>another two clicks for settings
>OS has internet drivers
>all drivers you want come in automatic updates
Meanwhile a normie would get stuck on encrypted LVM, administrator accounts, and bullshit like that

Nice shitty facebook grab fucking normalfag.

Where would I run this shitty tool on, buddy?
I currently do not have a single Windows machine, and the McTk burgerware doesn't run in wine.

Oh thats too bad, sorry your operating system is incompatible with the simplest of QoL tools.
Anyways, if the download link ends in /windows10 just make it /windows10ISO and there you go.

Linux gymnastics

Whats the solution for a windows 10 computer that refuses to recognize a pendrive?

>installing windows on your router
What?

Pendrive isn't formatted in ntfs or fat

how so?

You can do it with linux.

Try to think less and post more like a Sup Forums user.

it just works. its so much faster and responsive than windows.
i like my windowmanager, i like acme or sam from plan9port, i can program c much easier than i would on windows. i can use my favorite browser (suckless surf). theres nothing i need from windows

I use Linux at home because, for development, it "just werks", whereas setting up a development environment can be a pain in the ass on Windows, depending on the language.

We have to use Linux at work because the embedded development tools that we use are only made for Linux.

>linux gymnastics

I just want to work and that's why I installed Ubuntu

>a subset of Sup Forums is representative of the Linux community as a whole

Programs and OS are more secure.........
nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2017/11/14/google-researcher-finds-79-linux-usb-vulnerabilities/amp/

>the absolute state of winbabby retardation
If the Kernel wouldn't be open source, they'd not found those vulnerabilities
So no one knows how many vulnerabilities are in Windows since it's closed source

>yfw it was patched basically when the news was revealed

More like gentoo but yeah that will do

It's like life you know
More secure = less freedom
More freedom = less secure

Bottom seems more fun

I laughed

What's the movie called?