Android/PC game controllers

I've been looking at Android/PC game controllers and I was wondering what Sup Forumss opinion was on them. What do you think is the best one? Why don't they make any with USB-C charging?

>nice body
>messy room
Totally not wife material.

>i post le gril pls gibe replies
Hate this meme.

I can repost with a pic of a bird if it makes you guys feel better

>girl

Only if the bird's room is clean.

Please do.

>USB-C
Why use that garbage instead of Micro USB?

Just came to the thread to say cute grill, didn't read OP though.

Because all new phones use it?
>checked

kys

>
birb thread

no u

>his phone doesnt come with a micro usb to usb C adapter.
Lol lemm guess samshit?

V20

I never understood that.

Why do people like messy rooms or leave them messy?
Why do you think it's okay to take pictures of yourself showing how messy your room is?
Why do you even take bridge in your own beauty when you can't even keep a room clean?

Why do you like orderly rooms?
Nature is entropy. You're actively working against the natural order of things.

just empty your piss bottles at least once a month ok?

Switch Pro Controller has USB C charging.

Because it's better.

Because the definition of life is making order in this entropic universe. That girl is dead inside.

I like the Xbox 360 controller, it just kinda works on Windows
Not sure about Android, but why would you ever game on Android?

I like them orderly in my own image.
I don't like them to be a breeding place for bacteria and mice.
I like my things to be where I put them and I know where everything is when needed. Not all round the floor that people can step on it.

They can still be chaotic, that's the best way to keep actual order with your shit. But a room full of clothes around the floor for pests to nest in, that's just messy.

if she has a moderately messy room she probably won't throw a fit when you leave some laundry on the floor. of course she shouldn't be drowning in trash either.

Read some Camus. The universe, and life by proxy, is completely random.

I emulate games on the go. Fun to play some Mario 3 while on the bus, but using a screen is wonky and carrying around a bunch of different systems is a chore.

There's a huge gap between messy and unsanitary

I've been using a DS4 controller on PC for a while now, it's a fantastic controller but some games fuck up the button assignments compared to a regular 360 controller.
For Dolphin and Cemu it works perfect though.

>There's a huge gap between messy and unsanitary
Exactly, but her room is both.

Why would you leave laundry on the floor?

>the universe is random
It isn't. Everything is set in motion and predetermined. We just cannot physically predict the future because it would require detecting every single particle in the universe at once, and then using that data to simulate what would happen in a set period of time, which would essentially be simulating the entire universe.

when I'm tired and just want to go to sleep I don't bother to empty my pockets and put my clothes in the laundry bin, I can do that the next morning.

If you go by that logic the universe works along a set of ever branching quantum /possibilities/, leading to the multiverse; which in that case would still mean that whatever universe your consciousness experiences is random.

Because it's better. Faster, more power, plugs both ways and flippable.

Remember when people called USB the useless serial bus because nobody supported it? Change is inevitable. The wise adapt.

>so I throw shit on the floor

She's office hot. Messy rooms usually equal good in bed. But what I find most intriguing are the candle and crystal ball. Girls into that will do pretty much anything in bed to prove that they're not heteronormative.