Our imperial system is superior

>our imperial system is superior

>t. murifat

did you get lost on your way to Sup Forums, fellow redditor?

obsessed

obese'd

Average americans are retarded, their IQ is below the average too. It works for them.

There was a push to switch America to the metric system in the 70s. It fizzled out because it wasn't an important issue with voters (and of course there were some who were actively opposed), and other events that decade (like Watergate and the massive inflation) made it seem a trivial and unimportant issue.

This aborted era is why soda bottles are in liters but milk is still sold in gallons, and why the nation's highways are all signed in miles, except for Interstate 19 in Arizona, which is signed in kilometers.

> I'll call you reddit
Nice argument ad retardium

>ours
Its not even yours

>OJ is a 9gagger: the post

Not technology

You're just jealous Jews took out 3 of your skyscrapers

burgers are so fucking stupid they cant even reply to the correct thread and create a new thread instead

>metric system is not technology
>NIST has just redefined the kg
wut?

I genuinely chuckled

Not even American but MM-DD-YYYY has a clearly defined use case.

reminder that the base unit for mass is kg, not g.

it's retarded

Yards and feet is such a stupid measurement system.

No, it's English.

DD-MM-YYYY requires a needless "of" in between the day and the month. The only people who add a needless "of" in their speech patterns are Germans.

A use case that's not covered by YYYY-MM-DD?

Time to kill yourself my man

ayy

>The only people who add a needless "of" in their speech patterns are Germans.
No, we don't do that.

>Neunzehnter November Zweitausendsiebzehn

Sup Forums prefers imperial system because they are regressive and mostly retarted americucka from r/the_donald

ITT: Stupid niggers argue over minute details that 999/1000 have no effect on my life or their lives even.

Everyday, we're becoming more like which is where this fucking thread belongs because it's not even technology-related

But if you say it in a sentence you would say "nineteenth of November", not "19th of 11th".
It is not hard to distinguish between spoken words vs written ones.
It is the same with time of day.
Say I invite you over for dinner and I want to have you "come by at six". nobody is confused to what that means.
In countries that have 24 hours in a day (most countries aside from America) use the 24 hour format.
Nobody is confused when they write 18 and say six.
Analog watches are still used and nobody is confused.
The idea that you think using a logical format is confusing for people because they don't form sentences in a logical manner is idiotic.

let's be honest, planck derived with SI prefixes wouldvebeen the best system.

i mostly hate the burgers' time; a normal person says things like GMT+3 and i can easily calculate the difference from my time, they say shit like EST or something and i have to google that

Delete this, goy.

Fuck off Euro Jew.

>planck derived
Oh, yeah.
Would have been awesome.
But a planck meter would be something like 3.389174918 meters, which isn't exactly useful for everyday use.