>price of the item skyrockets to 200%

name 5 instances of this happening

Every LGR video
Every Nostalgia Nerd video
Every Obsolete Geek video
Every MylifeinGaming video
Every Game Sack video

>not already owning everything
The few times this almost happened, I used to snap items just before the video came out. Without even knowing about the video.

>How to easily and cheaply get X
Well, not anymore. Every fucking time.

Unless you are literally communicating personally with every "reviewer" you cant know what comes out next.

Also whats with this owning everything are you fucking serious?
Its like we all have unlimited money and no daily experiences that I can just shovel $200 for an item plus shipping on the whim.
As it turns out every one of this fuckers usually have few of they just lying around that he will be getting rid of after the video,so funny hahah lol :D

That's the thing, I don't know.
I just usually have everything already I wish to ever own. The reviewers only work one item at the time.

Only saying that a few times it almost has happened that I wanted something, bought it and later found out the prices have gone up because someone's video.

>Also whats with this owning everything are you fucking serious?
>Its like we all have unlimited money and no daily experiences that I can just shovel $200 for an item plus shipping on the whim.
I've liked hardware since I was a kid, old hardware specifically. Living in my own house, I've hoarded quite a lot over the years.
I spend a lot of money on what we call "retro" these days. Throwing out 800€ on one item alone even has happened to me time to time. I guess it's just how much it's forth for you personally.

>As it turns out every one of this fuckers usually have few of they just lying around that he will be getting rid of after the video,so funny hahah lol :D
I'm sure the slight profit they could make out of that is not worth what they usually make with videos and donations.

>I'm sure the slight profit they could make out of that is not worth what they usually make with videos and donations.
To add to that, sure they could buy something for a video and sell it later for even more, if they are a asshole. If they didn't want to keep it in the first place and only bought it for a video, you can't really blame them for selling it afterwards, even when the "street price" has risen.

The worst thing is that some of the "retro video game" ones started to lurk /vr/ and its so obvious its not even funny.
Usually they make a thread about YOU TOP 10 HIDDEN GAMES ON SYSTEM X and literally two days later there is a video listing every single game following price jump on ebay.
They also shitpost in retro computing general and advertise their videos with no repercussions.

>ITT: Games only you played
Every. single. time.

I can tell you are full of shit because Pat the NES Punk did exactly the "I'm sure the slight profit they could make out of that is not worth" and shared the results.
Hoarded many copies of a relatively cheap and not good game on NES,then he made a video on it and then he sold them.
After this he descried the procedure in one of his podcast.
So please my rich man allow me to bow to your 800 in expenses but not all people usually are well off like yourself.

Plus Metal Jesus (and his "gang") and 8 Bit Guy. LUL

>8 Bit Guy
Is that the one with a hunch back?

I'm sure every reviewer does just that.
Don't even get dumb /vr/ autism into this, people who deal with consoles actually do this shit, I know.

My point is that there is a profit to be made in this business.
Your brushing it on the side just because you have a lot of cash and supporting this scummy behavior makes you part of the problem.

The reseller jew is the bane of /vr/ existence

I don't support it, I just don't give much of a fuck about it as it has not concerned me as much.
This "flavor of the month retro" hipster shit is dumb anyways, I really don't want to get into this drama.

Ah I get it you are just a selfish person.
Im ok with that.

>skyrockets to 200%
doubles

Autism speaks