You some kind of faggot?

>not being paranoid in current day and age

>i like seeing ads
>i like the mitm cock up my ass
the post

>I like when miners use my 200w cpu

>some nigger tracks you while you carry your precious neetbux
>ads and MegaCorp(tm) tracks you while you do shady stuff
It's the exact fuckin thing, you dumbfuck.

On how many layers of bonzi buddy are you?

idk the s

HTTPS everywhere.

oh, thanks

no uMatrix
no privacybadger
no decentraleyes
no canvas defender
no cookieautodelete

Are you even trying?

Why Privacybadger?
trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/12958
Are cookie cleaners really necessary on Chromium and its forks? They do have the option of deleting cookies after a session.

>no services.sync.engine.passwords;true
>no browser.cache.memory.enable;false
>no disabled WebTRC
>no russian ad filters

PLEB

They do, but you really trust them?

Yep. You absolutely don't need to be a "paranoid" person to want to block ads or maintain an encrypted connection.
When you start to go beyond those two addons is when it starts getting pointless.

>They do, but you really trust them?
What?

>When you start to go beyond those two addons is when it starts getting pointless.
How did you determine it was two?

You have to use a script that calls the same functions is what he's trying to say. I couldn't follow reasoning for this though.

I don't understand what you're taking about. How does any of this relate to Privacybadger being able provide personal identifiers?

I thought the discussion was more about cleaning cookies. Can you re-read the flow of conversation and double check me?

I thought it was clear that privacybadger isn't a good extension choice as of now. And I've provided a source for that. I suppose you agree with this and that's why you've been discussing cookie cleaning extensions. I understand everything now.

The Chad Blocker

the "I am a faggot so I'm gunna sage'd into the ground."

In the post >Are cookie cleaners really necessary on Chromium and its forks? They do have the option of deleting cookies after a session.

And in the post >They do, but you really trust them?

And someone asks >>They do, but you really trust them?
>What?

In response I explain that whoever said that thinks that calling an extension that calls the same functions is the way to achieve trust even though he established that he didn't trust his browser. Which is why I'm questioning his reasoning.

I don't know who you are in this conversation though.

>great addons with actual value to security being ridiculed
>only at Sup Forums

Can you two (3? 4?) stop it, I haven't had coffee yet. I'm not ready for this level of confusion.

>He thinks cookie cleaners are not necessary because this functionality is available in browser.
>2nd guy thinks functionality implemented in browsers are not trustworthy.
>Probably first guy questions this remark by saying "What?" in response.

I (third party) try to answer the question "What?" by explaining the whole exchange. Which is that the guy thinks cookie delete extension that calls the same functions is more trustworthy than the delete functions in the browser itself while having established he didn't trust the browser to begin with.

Somebody explain this to me. HTTPS Everywhere is telling me it is forcing encrypted connection to Google-Analytics, but I'm blocking google analytics with uBlock, so why would that even be a domain that is being connected or communicated to at all?

Exactly. Trips would've been useful in this situation.

nice try cia nigger

I've always let my browser delete cookies on shutdown but because I cant white list certain pages I wanna switch to an extension.
Is there any real difference between self destructing cookies and Cookie AutoDelete ?