youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Most of those posting under the US flag on /int//
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The first three.

1, 2

1 and 2. 3 if he seems drunk.

Nigger and christian.
The redneck seems like a fun guy.

3 is actually a pretty nice guy, talks about Jesus and traditional values. Works on his motorcycle in his spare time, which isn't much because he spends most of his time working a job like local cable guy.

1 and 2

t. #3

the christian is literally you though

Except I'm from New Jersey.

Only 4

The black one

None 2bh

3 and only 3. I live in the northeast and we get plenty of good normal people who look like one and two but if we get someone who looks like 3 you can usually guarantee that the chance of them flipping shit or smelling terrible are pretty high.

>black people and hispanics are nice and not violent because ZOGvision says so

But I'm not mexican.

They all do desu

2 & 3 are very obviously poorly educated, and most likely violent because of it.
Also 3 is fat and fat people are of low moral character.

Nothing to be afraid of with terminator in the room

All 4

What exactly is the point of this cartoon?
It doesn't send any message.

I know, Horsey is shit.
Something about equality idk

Honestly, I'm not looking at this from a racial view. Wearing hoodies is pretty common up here regardless of your race, as are getting tattoos and wearing your hat backwards.

We don't get a lot of redneck like people up here and when we do people are usually not too pleased. Usually because they don't take good care of their hygiene. It's got nothing to do with being white or black or whatever.

>It doesn't send any message.

Thats the point of every political cartoon

>i'm not looking at this from a racial view

That is because you're stupid.

Blacks and hispanics are overwhelmingly likely to be criminals relative to whites.

Where I'm from, we have no-go/death zones. We are brought up to know that if you drive in the wrong neighborhood in Newark, you die.

Number 4. If you kill any of the first three that is starting a problem you can pretty much get away with your life. If you kill 4 then you'll have police chasing you and beat you to death.

First two
I'd be scared if the third guy if he acted crazy

>i'm from new jersey so I can't be a fucking piney redneck

Uh, yeah.

That's literally how it works.

...come on you are though.

It's supposed to remind you of your privilege if the black people scare you but the white redneck doesn't.

everybody

Aren't you one?

>every single thing has to be from a racial view

black people are nice though

go outside ONE TIME and speak to a black person

All of them.

if you actually believe rednecks only live in the south you're beyond stupid lol

But are rednecks career criminals like the hoodie-american?
I always saw them as uneducated but peaceful as long as you aren't black.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

They would pick 3 and 4 without hesitation.

obviously the answer is #4 because he has the /BADGOY/ angular jawline like a nazi

>lol

Why are you even here?

none of them
t.Mexican

I fear no human.

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

>millennials

sorry should i type "kek" like some lotiondicked friday night magic faggot

Left looks like he just wants to be left alone. Mid-left is a Christian, he a good boy. Mid-right is just a dumb hick, don't insult his values and you're good. Right is just here to do his job.

none of them
1. looks dopey as fuck
2. looks like he talks a lot of shit but doesnt do much else
3. is fat and scratching his balls
4. is a mall cop
i dont get the point of this image

First 3
they all look agitated or edgy

Except that's not true, you could say for blacks I guess, but you can't really say that for Hispanics.
It's only 1.1 percent more crimes than non-hispanic white people. You also have to take into account that illegal immigration is also a crime which people get arrested for which greatly inflates these numbers for Hispanics.

Regardless, again I'm not judging these 4 characters based on race. I'm judging them by what they look like in this picture and that guy who is white is from the south.

The majority of crimes that are committed by white people usually tend to be in those states and I think most other white people know that. Hence why most people stay away from those types of people up here, including white people.

As a non-white, this definition does not apply to myself. You fucking white, millennial cuck

1, 2, 3 in most cases

Except it does friend. Who said I was white pal?

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and progressive millennials of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Why do you care, though?

I browse Sup Forums a lot and I don't see any of that unless they're b8ing. Gotta relax m8. Too many maymays are going to your head.

Man this particular picture at least is literally meant to be seen from a racial perspective. I dunno what slant the artist has but still.
You paid attention to the arbitrary fact he was wearing a hoodie? Come on.

Good thing I don't kill people. Dumbfuck.

Sometime trouble finds you pimp.

>actually dividing people into the years they were born and thinking that makes a solid sorting of attributes

I use the Islamic calendar anyways, that gay ass shit is obsolete to me. we've been in the middle of the 1400s since like your "1970s"

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/Most of those posting under the US flag on /int//

if i wouldnt be scared of all of them then i wouldnt be posting in a saturday night at 4:45 in Sup Forums, desu

What is the second one? Mexicans?

First one is hiding one of his hands (he could just be cold, but the rest of the line up isn't in cold weather gear, so it's likely he's hiding something in his hoodie, could be a weapon) and appears to have some sort of drugs in the other. Probably not a good character.

Second one looks like too much of a tryhard to be dangerous. Might be trouble if he's with friends though, will likely want to try prove he's 'hard'

I don't look like a faggot so the third is probably not much of a threat, might just smell bad and make for poor conversation.

Fourth one isn't a problem because I haven't committed an offence. If there has been some sort of mix-up I'll try to get it sorted out down at the station instead of attempting to resist arrest against armed police like a dummy.

tattooed, like bike gang

kek

>appears to have some sort of drugs in the other

lol what

The way he is holding his fingers indicates that he his holding a cigarette or something similar out of frame.

t. cigarette holding pro

"He appears to be wearing some sort of hooded garment, most likely made out of heroin and tax evasion..."

People don't hold their thumb and forefinger together like that unless they're holding something m8.

Unless their arm is at rest and a nice cartoonist draws it at rest. Horsey is a major progressive, I doubt he drew the black guy holding a dimebag.

I kind of want to apply Agent Jay from Men in Black to this. Lets see;

>The guy on the left is just cold, man!
> Center left is into jewelry, not my thing, but I can respect that.
>Guy probably does heavy lifting at his job, I can see not wanting sleeves.
>Man, that cop has sun sensitive eyes!

Sorry, I see no little girl with high tier physics books.

That's a big talk shirt for a guy with teeth like that.

>That relaxed look
>That hoodie
>A hand in the pocket

kek kiss your wallet goodbye

#4 because i am le chicano

All except policeman

ACAB

based switzerland

In the US you're much more likely to get shot by the police than by any other group.

None of them. None of these people look particularly scary. They don't look happy but none of them look scary. Is there something I'm missing here? Seriously, can someone tell me what's going on here?

those two non whites

First, the negroe
Second, the cop

The christian and redneck looks like total bros senpai desu

>christian
he's a fucking cholo ese

>mfw this is probably how the American police think

I can trust cholos more than negroes. Especially negroes wearing a hoodie with a hand in his pocket.

Spouting uninformed bullshit yet again i see

No, you're most like to get shot by blacks in this country, even if you're black, it's been an established statistic for a while now

You're probably right

In my mind this is justified though

All of them because I don't trust anyone.

>I'm voting for Trump this election!