Why does this exist?

Why does this exist?

Burek my friend

Why is there a country called Mount Nigger

To piss off s*rbs

Montenigro is the Italian translation of Crna Gora/Czarnogóra

cuck

Why can't Bosnian leave, Sup Forums? Why must they be everywhere? NO MORE BOSNIANS, NO MORE BOSNIANS!

can someone explain balkan history to me?

thanks

a bunch of guys who hated each other and they went commie and then went commie and then hated muslims and got bombed by OTAN and then split into different countries that dont make sense

or at least that's what Sup Forums told me in all these years

Literally millions of Arabs moved there in the middle ages. Now the descendants all those Arabs, who have taken to speaking a degenerate Slavic patois called Serbocroatian, want to move to Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland and Germany and destroy them with their crypto-Islamic culture.

That's but a fraction of the old town.

Your soldiers are failed abortions, they would've been better suited as cum-dumpsters for the Serbs.

Who lives here?
Are they croats?
Why does Croatia allow this?

Churkas
Shitskins
Nonwhite West Asians

only Slavic-speaking

Ultimate neet nation with 45% unemployment

46%, actually.

Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs are the same people. They speak the same language. Their divisions simply lie on religious lines and more or less cultural influences by different empires during history.
Yugoslavia was an unsuccesful attempt to solidify them as one but it failed.

he was asking about Neum, idiots, look at the image.

we'll try to invade and conquer it when NATO loses its power and authority. it would be diplomatic suicide currently.

Too late now.

>russia took krimea
>kosovo separated from serbia
>"Too late now."

bosnia isn't functioning as a state, it would be as easy as pickpocketing a deadguy - only problem is that there's someone there to stop you.

To some extent, yes.Why didn't you kill them when you had the chance?

I meant this part
>he was asking about Neum, idiots, look at the image.

It failed because it didn't solidify one a single identity united by a single language.

Sadly, I'm inclined to agree.

>It failed because it didn't solidify one a single identity united by a single language.
I'd think this is because the authorities weren't repressive enough (whether you consider this bad or good is up to you).

Someone has to steal our wallets.

Being liberal is counterproductive in a region which was accustomed to authoritarian rules and absolutism.

But Spanish people, especially Catalans, are the greatest pickpockets, robbers, and organ thieves in all of Europe west of Italy.