Spanish as one of the most primitive languages on the European soil

Recently started learning this supposedly ''non-primitive'' language and was so ill-impressed by its primitiveness compared perhaps only to English, for all the others are much harder in therms of grammar and have at least relative free word order. Spaniards, explain yourselves, dumb faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

dle.rae.es/?id=Jwhmcap
youtube.com/watch?v=ZL790d3MECI
vocaroo.com/i/s16f7RwWd65D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

binkis

Stupid sandniggers of Europe, where are you?

bunkis

What flag is this? On mobile

Japan

Do you realise analytic languages like Spanish are less primitive than synthetic languages like Russian?

What kind of language academy/web/whatever sells you "primitive" and "non-primitive languages"?

what? How come less complex languages that have constrained possibility of inversions are less primitive?

it's self-evident, fixed word order for example, though I have to admit that that of English is ever worse

What, have nothing to respond?

Romance languages appeared in the first place because illiterate plebians couldn't speak proper latin, so first it devolved into the vulgar form and after the fall of roman empire into purified retardation that are romances. I think its commonly agreed that romanian is the only one that retained a speck of complexity

>what? How come less complex languages that have constrained possibility of inversions are less primitive?
slavs

Cases = complexity

What is this meme

>I think its commonly agreed that romanian is the only one that retained a speck of complexity

>hey are you Romanian?

>Da kurwa

hahahahahah. best "Romance" language indeed.

>Spanish.
>Primitive.

Okay. This is the verb "Go"; Pic.

Now let's see how many meanings can have a word.

- Hablar (20)
- Ver (22)
- Doble (23)
- Barra (26)
- Ir (38)
- Alto (43)
- Hacer (58) - dle.rae.es/?id=Jwhmcap

Say that Spanish is primitive or easy is like saying that Finnish is as easy as the English. :^)

Any grammatical cases? No? Then it's primitive!

That looks like a trainwreck. Is it just me or there is absolutely no logic to this? In german at least you'd do it like this

Ich - mag - kann
Du - magst - kannst
Er/sie/es - mag - kann

Wir - mögen - können
Ihr - mögt - kannt
Sie - mögen - können

If you want a truly primitive language, look at Modern Hebrew.

y lo pones en gallego?
mira macho...

it's just /o/e/es/en/nos any creature can understand it. Such as indios who couldn't even invent the wheel

There were new world's who dud invent the wheel.

Inventing the wheel and axle (the thing people jerk off over) took many years after the wheel was made.

Language can't be separated from it's use
Spain had a civilization, conquests, and has a GDP far stronger than your shithole.

what horrible presentation

was that really the best image you could find?

And French is so shitty that it makes your cunt turn into a shithole even though it used to be a highly cultured country in the past. Learn Japanese and be successful.

meh.

why are you so butthurt?

why are the french committing suicide?

i completed the spansh duolingo course. i feel like i have a pretty good grasp on reading spanish but still almost zero ability to write in it because of the sheer amount of conjugations

what do i do next spainbros?

spanish it's a shit tier language
when i become god emperor of Mexico i will ban it and replace it with nahuatl or any other of the 56+ native languages in our lands

>Primitive
>Finnish is basicly mongol and still has words that were used 2000 bc like Venäjä or Suomi

To what exactl? Your reply has nothing to do with my own.

Because you're a faggot like their men are.

Oh cmon man. Like any of those languages would've served anything other than heed bullshit native mexican religions

do you speak nahuatl?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZL790d3MECI

>Be me
>Sardegnian visits my city and asks for info about a restaurant
>I ask him if he knows X or Y point of reference to ease explanation
>He says "ei"
>I think he want to add something to his line, but he suddenly stops at the 'ei'
>I believe he didn't get my info
>Repeat step 3

Why are Amerifats committing suicide and have an Islamic president?

This guy is butthurt because yesterday I called him russian in denial

make no attempt arguing with him

I'm clearly not the guy.

Japan is a fucking trainwreck to a much greater extent than France, almost Greece-tier

at least they don't have mass bombings and beheadings like The French do

tfw Fagotiards have no arguments any more, hehe.

Quailed? You are truly the top notch cowards.

you should be more worried about the thousands of cucked ukranians getting btfo every fucking day than a bunch of unlucky french

two totally different kinds of affliction, yours is more serious and permanent, also it'll affect your nearest neighbours and all because of French traitors

ok bydlo

fuck you, lowbrow

This map is inaccurate. There is no word for "yes" or "no" in Cornish. I believe it's the same in Irish as well, but I may be wrong.

>Portugues del norte

>Gallego

It's not "primitive", just has more archaic words, but you're bitching about language order or some shit

Can you write something in spanish?

lad you don't have the imperfect, the aorist or a mobile pitch accent. East Slavic languages are babbymode

bump

Russian is way more complicated than spanish...

You're absolutely correct, OP, Spanish is just a watered down version of Portuguese.

Yet you can't speak it and probably will never ever be able to speak it properly.

Also, primitive languages are the ones with cases and agglutinative shit. Evolution works towards simplification and rationalization. But that doesn't make it easy, because it accumulates complexities on a higher level.

ITT: pseudolinguistics and retards.

Why do linguists(?) always come across as so pretentious?

>linguists
Any actual linguist will tell you this thread is full of dumbasses who have no idea what they are talking about.

I bet it sounds badass when is spoken by someone with a deep voice.

>have at least relative free word order.
What do you mean? English has forced word order (ie "this is, is this?)
No such a thing in spanish. The double question marks let you put the words in whatever order ypu want because what matters is the intonation of the question

Portuguese is better than spanish desu

cases are a vestige of the past

Portugese is just southern galician.

This is fair, but then the statement just shifts to "Galician-Portuguese" is better than "Castillian", which is the point of that guy.

Any romance Language is better than Castilian because Castilian is a butchered version made up of 2 or 3 different dialects and averaged out so that everyone can pronounce it.

?

OP isn't pretentious. He made threads like this before, he's hung up on so-called primitive languages or something. He's an autistic Ukrainian.

Spanish anons pls respond

>No such a thing in spanish
So, you can put the verb at the beginning or at the end of a full sentence, and it won't be grammatically incorrect?

Spanish has almost total freedom regarding order.

The thief entered through the window:
- Por la ventana entró el ladrón.
- El ladrón entró por la ventana.
- Por la ventana, el ladrón entró.

Did you go to buy potatoes yesterday?
- ¿Fuiste tú a comprar patatas ayer?
- ¿Tú fuiste a comprar ayer patatas?
- ¿Ayer fuiste tú a comprar patatas?
- ¿Ayer tú fuiste a comprar patatas?

You may have to change stuff in the sentence to make it sound coherent, but yes.
"i study math for the university"
>Yo estudio matemáticas para la universidad
>Yo para la universidad estudio matemáticas
>Yo matemáticas para la universidad estudié
Depends in the tone you want to convey

Wanna see you using verbs conjugations correctly, in time, number and meaning. Dunno why some people says that Spanish is easy and always end up speaking like tarzan.

If you're on Clover you can just click info, lad. Also
>not knowing all flags on Sup Forums by heart
Newfag detected. I bet you weren't even here before flags.

i heard that greeks can learn spanish easily and vice versa.
Is it true?

My sister is learning greek and she says the pronounciation is almost the same. In fact when I hear greek it sounds like gibberish in spanish.

Pretty close in phonetics I guess, same with Italians, they're the only non spanish speakers that can sing well in spanish.

>learning greek

>Writes in broken english and, I assume, even worse spanish.
>DUDE THIS IS SO EASY AND PRIMITIVE

This meme needs to stop, I'm serious this time. DELET THIS

She also learnt ancient greek.

vocaroo.com/i/s16f7RwWd65D

That's quite interesting. I always thought Romance languages are more like English in this regard.

Spanish may be relatively easy to understand and to grasp the basics of, but I'd say it's much harder to speak it fluently and has a higher ceiling than most languages, including English.

This

Shut the fuck up loser, Try reading Paz or Rulfo then come and make your case. Nahuatl is a beautiful langiage but we are Latins.

There's a reason we have an academy dictating norms for our language, so that we can both continue to access our literature, some of the earliest in Europe and certainly some of its most beautiful, and we can mantain the language intelligible. Spanish may seem archaic to you on some arbitrary way, but it is very effective in terms of technical communication without resorting to circumlocution like German, Spanish speakers do share with English speakers concepts of literary genre (the novel as opposed to romance) which are more evolved and we are unburdened with difficult pronunciation of ethymology unlike French. Our language preserves much of the basic structure of Latin but with a more solemn cadence, and we do use the Latin alpahbet rather than an aped version of it like you Slavs, seriously are you going to compare a regional language like Ukrainian with the body of Spanish literature? Do you even have an author comparable to Cervantes or Lope de Vega, nevermind Márquez or Cortázar? I'm sure it's easy to go for novelty in a language that has nothing worth preserving.

>He says "ei"
eja not ei