What do people in your cunt think of the current president?

What do people in your cunt think of the current president?

No opinion, really. He's just another politician.

Better than the last one, probably better than the next one. Still fucked up in more than a few ways.

>what do people in your cunt

both the left and right dislike him.

thank you for coming to Hiroshima

Our president is a women, but shes kinda cool

one of the best president in american history

That he is a filthy nigger.

pretty based

but the metropolitan élite loves to kiss his ass.
t. Madeleine Albright.

I was proud when I found out that he founded ISIS.

He din du nuffin.

It's time for Japanese prime minister to come to Nanking

He's a nig. Whaddya think?

literal meme

wtf I hate Sweden now

I know right. What other proof do you need to know that he's a true blue American down to his bones?

Worst president up to date. That's saying something when the previous prez was considered the worst president up to date when he was around. He's now 2nd place.

Almost everybody hate him. His popularity poll show 14% of favorable opinion but he still think he can win the presidential again.

centrists love him though

Warmonger, Putin's bitch. Pretty much the worst president the USA ever had.

Not even the guys who voted him in like him anymore. He never delivered on any of the promises he made. His whole presidency he just sat in his office and bombed Yemen for 7 years.

My old man voted for him and any time I bring him up he just grumbles and doesn't want to think about how enthusiastic he was in '04.

I don't hear anything from him. He's just sitting in that white house being Obama. If he dies nobody will even notice it for weeks. Compared to Bush or Clinton he doesn't do shit.

Theresa May is a woman, you stinky bellend.

>Not even the guys who voted him in like him anymore. He never delivered on any of the promises he made.
Approval rating above 50%.

There's approval ratings, and there's enthusiasm. Even the most hardcore supporters who in '04 touted him as this messianic figure come to bring harmony and prosperity to all of America begrudgingly agree with whatever the hell he's doing lately. He's also the most fashionable candidate any of us have ever lived to see who has been constantly receiving doting adoration from every news source other than Fox for 7 years straight, and nobody gives a shit about some poor brown folks dying in a coup or drone strike over in the middle east, so people largely have a "I guess he's alright" attitude towards him.

I don't care really
funny guy though

I'm just here for the memes 2bh I'm not really reading all that

Bit soft on Russia but better than any of candidates.

>better than any of candidates.
yeah this
I'd prefer him over any of them

Spotted the SJW who wants to give Palis 90% of the country.

How cute, he actually believes liberal-controlled polls. It's probably more realistically about 10-15%.

Pretty much everyone thinks he has done well. Approval ratings are around 90%