What is your country most dominant athlete right now?

What is your country most dominant athlete right now?

Ours is this judo giga nigga, he is on a 124 win streak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_okuCrAhO9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl39tGcMYrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is he liked in France considering he's black and all?

Every french athlete is black

Every black person is French.

When I was young I learnt France was an European country and that Europeans were whites.

World Championships, World Cup and Olympics champ

shut up, gauchiste

This guy is really popular in the Netherlands. Because he set a new world record in 2012 I believe. He was sportsman of the year here four times.

youtube.com/watch?v=_okuCrAhO9s

He also studies to become a doctor.

Dmitriy Balandin, Russian swimmer

Yeah, non muslims blacks on average are civilized here.

>Balandin
sounds french desu.

He was the first person to do three elements in one match or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl39tGcMYrA

Yeah he cool
he's not muslim and comes from Guadeloupe.
Parents raised him well.

LeBron James
Phelps
Ledecky

Balanda means prison pottage in slang

Sir wig

Implying its not Aamir Khan

KHAN'D

A poor mans Chris Hoy

Even the sports competitors look inbred.

This inbred orc looking ass swimbeast, Hosszu Katinka

Dorian van Rijsselberghe by far.
Already assured of gold with the medal race still to come. Just like 4 years ago.

Too bad she is going to lose all of her medals soon :(
Filthy cheater.

your old, marfan syndrome grumpy autistic lil wayne fan is swimming so well from all the orange juice, suction cups and zika ridden brazilian whores and not some chemical good-good, right

He is a pure mermaid of the sea. Hosszu though is investigated by her own country which is what's most strange.

Except she isn't, the anti doping association clearly denied it time and time again, this shit comes up literally every year but nothing can be found, and trust me, she and her burger husband had a fair share of conflict with hungarian swimming associations so she could have easily been destroyed

Did not realize she was the pokemon of an American. It's probably fine.

The american is pretty good at shit stirring, they are almost constantly feuding with hungarian officials, there was even speculation of her swimming under american flag at one point

The lard is right here. She was a average professional athlete and after she started to work with her current husband she grew dramatically even tho she too old for professional sport now.

I learned that too, but like many things I learned in school, it turned out to be wrong.

PENNY

That german guy is going to win gold tb.h.
He will battle for silver/bronze, don't believe NOS with their hypeshit. Just like with Schippers on the 100m.

What would you prefer ?

A stoner white trash leftist ?
Or a patriot giga nigga ?

I still want to keep my country white, but i don't mind this guy.

it's because they have anglos strange mentality, those are the kind of people to elect an hollywood actor because he's famous and has a great smile, kek

>patriot
Proof?

and why are you prood of your flag and not the uk flag ? i mean you're just a foreigner too. But that Teddy comes from a land that is french even before Australia was discovered.

there is no linkable proof, him saying it could be a lie anyway

just we saw him since years and he's a good guy who likes his country

the fucking irony

P E N N Y
E
N
N
Y

almost everybody like our blacks from our overseas, they behave, are christians and don't like africans. Also this guy is chill an dplaying the patriotic card(probably to get more money but whatever)

at least this is somethin all french are ok with, the problem is not really the blacks, it's sand niggers and refugees (even the white refugees are trash)

the problem is the muslims, practicing muslims or not.

everyone who unironically wants to integrate is ok tier, the ones who come inhere and wish to carry on their african barbaric rituals must be annihilated

A stoner white trash leftist.

this is the reason why your country never been relevant then

Enjoy this fag and the nig and refugees he will bring then

Well he's right a way, whites genes > black genes in an european country any day

To be fair, he's glorifying France more than the total sum of all other france flag posters in Sup Forums can do.

>""french"" athletes
>all carefully selected niggers from fuck knows where
>burger, russian, chink """athletes"""
>all roided
and still they can't beat italians.

This qt swimming girl just won this years first Olympic gold medal for Denmark and is literally everything on the news right now.

That's because you're mostly roided niggers

tyrone, these are all white and come from the poorest part of italy
and they still beat all these roided negro foreigners

i saw her yesterday, she is really a qt,
in the qualis everybody looked so angry and scary and there she was with her big qt smile not giving a fuck, and then she won

We're the most relevant country there is to the people who matter.

Juan Martin Del Potro

Tenis player, he can win the gold medal today, he already beat Djokovic and Rafael Nadal

This woman actually lived up to the media's expectations and got a gold medal. I still can't believe it.

forgot pic

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Woman's footy team.

who is this?

PENNY
E
N
N
Y

And Rosannagh MacLennan

you know I was actually slightly relieved when brazil beat us in that. I feel like brazilian crowds aren't very nice, and that the brazilian team might have been fucking crucified if they lost. Was a good game too although I only watched the last 10 mins and the shootout.

>Brazilian crowds aren't very nice

This, I don't know why they boo so much, it's not justified

if they boo you
>you are shit
or
>you beated a hue
or
>you have a roasted beef

Yeah seriously, they boo people versing BRs, they boo BRs when they fuck up, they boo when BRs lose, I even heard them boo when non-BRs won... It's fucking downright cunty.

The hue crowds just enjoy drama apparently and that's how they get involved, but it's just unsporting

One of the golds I guess

who's the best to you?

dlet des

He's from the Antilles so he's family is probably on french soil since the XVII century. That's make him french to me

lot of qts here

Judochad get a lot of pussy

Campriani just won the second gold, I think he took away any doubt