Niggers will never become a functioning part of society

Niggers will never become a functioning part of society.
They are genetically inferior and that is a fact.

>They are genetically inferior
say that to my face faggot

How about we import a bunch of blacks to Israel and see what your opinion becomes

Trump needs to send them back to Africa 2bh.

>63452556
there's alot of blacks where I live and Israel has no problems like America has.
Did you ever think American culture is what makes this happen? I mean,. Switzerland has a lot of guns per capita and they don't have weekly shootings. but this always happens in America somehow, you are just toxic people

I went to Israel and people treat black people like shit. Even the jewish black people are being discriminated. Israel is fucking awesome! At least they know how to handle blackies ugabuga and muslim piggies.

>71 or under

Are you a Greek?

>Botswana

botswana wtf

What are beta Israel?

please stop talking to yanks
there's no point to it, theyƔre all idiots

There must be at least one with a functioning brain.

who is indigenous to Israel?

I beg to differ. The solution is dilution.

>#lootcrew
This seems like GNAA trolling

You live in a literal warzone...

>63458898
ebin
you have more of a chance to get shot in American than anywhere in Israel

That's because in Israel, you'll get rocket'd, stabbed, and blown up every other week on top of getting shot.

You literally need huge walls to separate the hellhole part of your 'country' from the rest of it.

Also Israel doesn't include conflict deaths in the murder rate. If it did, it'd have 6 times its current murder rate.

nathan-yahoo will just have them sterilized ;^]

>my anti-nigger thread turns into a jew-bashing thread

everything went BETTER than expected

I'm on friendly relations with Merkel and I just emailed her a screenshot of your post.