Why do Americans and Russians try to make fun of Europeans for having nonwhites in their country...

Why do Americans and Russians try to make fun of Europeans for having nonwhites in their country, when both of these countries were built on nonwhite lands and will be nonwhite majority by 2050?

>Germany, France, UK, even Sweden
90% White

>Russia
80% White and quickly declining

>USA
60% White and quickly declining

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IJebBMzQ_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian population is on the decline, even with the fertile nonwhites.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IJebBMzQ_Y

I literally don't give a fuck about race, western culture is resilient enough that it will win over racial boundaries.

It's important that western ""culture"" stays survives. But it's pretty shit, that I bet stronger cultures will take over

uk is around 80% and dropping
sweden is under 80%
germany was never white

>mfw the destiny of this continent relies on people like that

Its probably just another shitskin but I wouldnt mind a rocket to Mars now.

White is an american construct because you were populated mostly by clear Europeans and Blacks.

But which Russian minorities are "white" and which aren't? Like Georgians, Ugro-Finns, Tatars - are those white?

mexicans are considered white under euro definitions of "white" so America is still by far a white majority country

really it depends on your definition, I personally consider all catholics to be nonwhite by default

Western values have actually taken over the world by storm. Some places more than others, but many Asian thinkers would agree that the (partial) taking over of western values has greatly helped their own development. As long as we westerners show in our own countries that our values are simply better it is not impossible that they will join our side instead of fight against it. I see a role for Christianity here but I am sure not everyone here will see it that way too.

The most ridiculous movements in the west are (I think) losing grip. They are everywhere though, feminism, progressivism and all those other isms. But I think there is a silent movement towards more traditional values that have always served us wel. Just as long as we stay the decent ones in a world that is indecent some will like to join us.

This

When I first saw a nigger who spoke my regional dialect and was going to a sauna, all doubts were erased from my mind. These people can be like us.

>hispanics
>not white

This, you can't fight the corrupting power of popculture.

Western values and cultures are only prevalent because there's no pressure to fight war and life is seemingly comfy. You take that away and it's back to primitivity
Who knows, we'll see

This not that complicated, mate. Russians are white cigány, everybody else within the Federation' borders is just cigány.

Like, say the Russian minority of Hungarians? You're finnish people, isn't that right? Is that really non-white?

It's not about our own country

It's about watching a bunch of self assured twats who looked down on us for ages for our racial problems when it turns out we're dealing with them far better than Europe ever could, and when they finally face real immigration and an influx of shitskins themselves they lose their shits and can't even handle a minor influx without going full retard and acting way worse than we have.

That's how Rusians feels about the US

I think life is seemingly comfy because of western values. All countries that to some degree adopt western values are faring better. Try reading something about the spread of christianity in China, a lot of people laud it as the solution to the crisis that is looming in China. Not only from a spiritual perspective is it good, but it is also a good thing because Christianity carries with it the values of our world. As long as we stay decent human beings the foreigners that will come here will hopefully be irresistible to our values (and if you think I imply that I do not think all of them will become christian). It is a small trickle now, but that is how it starts.

Really? We were supposed to be rival, you should be looking down on us back and claim how inferior we are to Great Russia

We don't have such a huge cultural gap between each other. But I'm not of these guys who believe that something spooky happening in Europe, I think they will be fine and it's pretty boring theme.

you should try it with Sup Forums

But Attila took the strongest and smartest Huns to conquer the West, only the unworthy were left behind, don't mix the proud Hungarian people with them.

White is code word for jew

you ever notice all these western faggots refer to only those countries who are populated by kikes as "white"

never trust the western lying devil

This desu
Wish we could get over this black/white nonsense

Is it because most americans are like "a little Irish, a little German" or whatever?