/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Permabanned from the cabal and beyond edition.
>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker shitposting by providing newfags with opportunities for not getting marked and banned, by recognizing technical competence and tracker drama through LARPing and by advancing the interests of its members.

Old thread >Have a question?
>FAQ pastebin.com/hrXxMHs9
>WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.(312cuck lurking in the bushes trigger happy for the ban)
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or beg for invites like a little bitch.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites for BJs and when you invite them, they ban you and spit out for inviting strangers that you didn't circle-jerked b4.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_(protocol)#Creating_and_publishing_torrents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/pure/

>tfw all out of complex anime to watch

me in that pic

下げる~

but have to seen peppa pig¿¿¿¿¿¿

Is it for children? Then I won't watch it

No its for intelligent people only, so you should probably not watch it

Unironically you're not being very witty.

you have to be a real idiot to be globalled

I can't be witty when I'm talking to a smooth brain like you

(You)

>invite friend to one of your trackers
>friend forgets about it and browses the site on his phone while using University WiFi
>get you and your entire tree globalled
it's not that hard actually

>invite friend
heh
just dont

>Inviting someone
Found where you went wrong user

Nobody gets globalled for that. All that happens is the invitee gets their account disabled.
All they need to do is go onto irc and explain it and they'll get their account re-enabled.
Nobody else gets banned.
I know because that exact thing happened to someone I invited to PTP a year or two back.
Stop being so paranoid and scared of the big, bad world.

>Nobody gets globalled for that
wrong
>All that happens is the invitee gets their account disabled.
All they need to do is go onto irc and explain it and they'll get their account re-enabled.
lol good luck with that
>I know because that exact thing happened to someone I invited to PTP
>on PTP
>reenabled
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your persecution complex may make this hard to believe, but the entire world isn't out to get you. Your failures at life are your own.
Sleep tight, sweetie

>PTP raising user cap to 40k

PTP fucked up
Collectors and traders/seller will create dupe accounts like always
312c left staffing
Security is off for now, they said

I bet PTP won't be able to celebrate their next (10th) birthday. Thanks for all the fish in advance.
/mic drop

312c made the announcement under a different user name. chill pajeet

>not being banned from hdbit

>tell someone on staff to say they found out you died just to get out of a staffing position
312cuck really wraps his dick around everyone tightly huh?

Did the max users increase then drop again?

I've not seen you post any complex anime screenshots ever. It's okay though if you only started watching anime recently.

I've already seen all complex anime hence you won't see screenshots of it. I think you just now started to understand how this works

Smooth af

>friend forgets about it and browses the site on his phone while using University WiFi
that's not a banable offense.

I've seen you call multiple anime from MAL top 50 "complex". How can you explain that?

I'm not sure what you're talking about. If you like MAL so much why don't you marry her? I don't think I've ever actually called any anime complex on /ptg/. Care to quote the post?

Recommend me some complex music trackers. I'm already on DB9 and E***o.

Pedro's
How did you get Exigo?

I didn't, I was merely pretending. Also, recommend me some good complex general trackers for my complex general needs.

If only they changed the announcement.
It's currently dropped again yeah, hopefully for good. Or, well, at least not for an extra 5k.

>Le Pianiste
why would anyone pick that garbage?

>1st birthday for Apollo and Redacted coming up

Freeleech when?

Next Halloween

Are non english books allowed on BIB?

Hello again, sarek.
I thought you’d given up on the PT community.

>[OFFICIAL] Secret Cinema (new)

What's a good alternative to seedhost.eu if i need more bandwidth than what they offer for a similar price?

How long are wait times for RED interviews, usually?

Check ultraseedbox.

Yes

Any recruitments?

>Cinemaz still being fucking DDOSed
>somehow loads relatively fine while using a proxy

Path to HDB?

>Apollo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

guys what are your thoughts on rutracker? i like to download anime and asian music and i always use nyaa and sometimes i use doujinstyle or just look for links

Bib

Rutracker is good, but still inferior to each private tracker in their respective medium.

Can someone tell me if there's a good encode of Scrubs somewhere on like the PTP/BTN? I'm only in the KG

I use RUT for stuff that I can't find on RED. Oftentimes when it comes to DVD encodes they have better stuff than AB so I'm going there a lot for my anime too.

Actually I don't use RED at all as my tastes in music are too complex for a mainstream site as RED. Try Soulseek if you haven't already

Literally been robbed 2 hours ago. Can anyone help me track a linux/windows partitioned laptop with Google chrome open? Located in Loughborough, England. Power will still be on.

Any tips? Don't know who else to turn to Sup Forums.

>Chrome
I'm sure Google knows.

/ptg/ is on the case!

wtf is DHT and why do I need to disable it
yes i am a retard, so let's just get that out of the way.

I checked my timeline, but nothing apart from my phone.

Thank you desu.

>feelsbadman.jpeg

was she hot?

I'm afraid not. Friends Spacbook and PS4 were though.

Any tips desu?

Meant for.

Sent

would be better making a thread, but i wouldn't get my hopes up.

I'm typing this on your laptop.
Send dickpics or it sleeps with the fishies

It will get deleted.
>Sup Forums is not your IT neckbeard

It's probably on the way to Romania right now. Was just hoping for some autist backup. If anyone knows how to track it would be grateful.

just make a thread, it's unlikely it'd get deleted nevermind you getting banned or anything like that.

it's far more Sup Forums than asking which laptop to buy.

Pls gib it back poor student here. Lucky my BTC wasn't on there.

it doesn't matter if you have it disabled or enabled because it doesn't do anything if you use private trackers, it's for public trackers

i've seen multiple forums say that I need to turn it off because i can somehow seed to people outside the tracker and thats bannable

you don't actually, private trackers by default have it disabled nowadays so it doesn't matter if it's on or off.

that used to be true like 8 years ago, it doesn't matter anymore

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_(protocol)#Creating_and_publishing_torrents

Path to PTP that doesn't involve being a high level user class on any tracker?

しないでください

>Path to PTP that doesn't involve being a high level user class on any tracker?
?

What is the problem?

Pretend to be a girl on irc rooms

where?

Hook me up with your sister and/or hot female(girl) cousins and I swear I'll get you an invite, bro.

myspleen is really cool.

Is there anything worthwhile in HDT invite forum?

Was it a nigger or an Arab?

Go to the police and fill a report at least

>Go to the police and fill a report
Like that has ever stopped a criminal

>AHD
>UHD
>HDT

Which one? I'd like to get into HDB, but I don't want to suck multiple dicks or join useless trackers.

At least will count for the statistics and show that more and more emigration = more criminality

How long for ptp recruiter at btn to reply? Been waiting for a while.

Not this guy, but I'd like to tack on HD-S and PHD to this list as well.

What's a good choice for someone who doesn't want to climb the ladder for 2+ years?

Isn't that the recruiter that takes a while? Could be months...

Police have been round. It happens multiple times every day here. My friend got robbed 4 times last year. It's some local inbreds, most people are nice here but some dodgy areas.

Peter Hitchens springs to mind, police are preventative not reactive to these situations. You are on your own.

>myspleen
>not cartoon chaos

Tell me about this.

how do you even get fucking robbed nowadays?
i live in a 3rd world shithole and still don't get robbed thanks to armored front door + window bars

the more british people leave to live abroad = more criminality? hmm

They are all shit, but AHD is a shit that has sat in the sun for a few weeks and is now so dry you could pick it up and throw it like a brick. The other two are still wet, slimy turds.

Only if you join other sites that you may or may not care about.

the fuck is that supposed to mean? AHD is better or worse?

Think about it for a second--which would you rather grab a hold of?
A) Dried up turd that feels like a rock
or
B) Sloppy, slimy, gloopy shit that gets all over fingers.

>food analogy

What can I use on Windows to visualize and play my TV/Movie collection without having to use the file explorer?

I take both desu~

Just use plex.

I didn't like it. Isn't there anything more minimal? I'm only going to use it from my desktop.