Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,
I know that at present, moderators are not interested in moderating this board, except to delete cute anime pics. That does mean that, in theory, you can post whatever terrible threads you want to. However, I would like to request that you do not do this—instead, I would suggest taking a moment before clicking the "submit" button and thinking to yourself, "Is this a topic someone else would like to read? Is my post interesting, or funny? Does it contribute to the community?". If it does not pass this little test, please delete the post you are writing asking what telephone you should buy on black friday for gaming on to btfo apple women in tech graphics cards brands, and just go do something else instead.

I have marked up the catalog with threads that I do not believe pass the test proposed above, but the image is too large to post here! you can find it at pomf.pyonpyon.moe/unlsoj.png

Thanks, and here's to a better posting experience on Sup Forums.org/g/

that's nice but who's the cute girl

thats my lovely angel illya~chan

uwu? is that you?

no but im friends with her irl

you don't happen to have her number or anything?

i want to FUG illya

please click on the link to my annotated catalog pic i spent a long time categorizing the bad threads

i award this thread the kuso thread award. you fucking shit for brains.

oh my god how will op do now

そ…そんな!

クソじゃないわ!

"Is this a post someone else would like to read? Is my post interesting, or funny? Does it contribute to the community?"

I noticed that your wifu is underaged and that makes u a pedo

watashi mo

please delete this right now ive never had s*xual thoughts about illya in my life

Is this the Illya thread?

illya's tummy...

i want to nakadashi illya

no gross posts allowed ITT this is a thread for discussing post quality

yes it's the daily illya general

i want to nakadashi kuro

illya and her girlfriend

umm shes MY gf
delet this right now

faggot

delet

delet urself onegai