Why can't Americans handle the banter?

Why can't Americans handle the banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorched_earth#Boer_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw american autism is real

does this bring back any memories my British friend?

IT AINT ME 1812 was a meme war

nothing in US revolutionary history actually happened

>Islamist government celebrates burning a democracy's capitol building

I don't think anyone's surprised

you're further proving the point

they've never suffered, so they're very sensitive
that's why they tweet about pearl harbor whenever japan faces some misfortune
even though WW2 is like japan flicked a rubber band at america's ear, so america poured boiling oil over japan's face

If you think that's bad, imagine the outrage if Saudi Arabia made a cake to commemorate 9/11.

What kind of barbarian even does this

good banter handling friendo!

its not hard to net 14 angry replies when a country has 325 million people

oh no you threw tea in the water
it was a pleasure burning you fuckers

They are really stupid creatures
When Japan VS USA on football classic started,
They repeated "two bombs were not enough" on Twitter

>Be American
>Insulted by allies
>Any response is "butthurt"
>Also get shot

>that's why they tweet about pearl harbor whenever japan faces some misfortune
it never fails too, i cringe everytim

Which of these tweets is yours? My money is on Tom T.'s.

Are Americans really taught that they basically won ww2?

>Johnny Reb
>Identifying with the United States

How retarded can you be?

no

yes

stop stealing canadian achievements you teasucking leeches

Exactly

It's a nickname for people from the South.

I honesty don't get why you are laughing. It's perfectly fine to call them bits.

It's not like they were running out of tea. The British East India company was having some troubles so Britain let them sell to the colonies, tax free. The colonists couldn't compete with this so they dressed like indians and threw it all into the harbor, the brits "couldn't handle the bants" and decided to start fucking us raw with taxes, so we left.

Japan was allied with Germany, took and pilliged multiple colonies of different powers, then directly attacked US soil. People that still blame japan for ph are fucks, but Japan got what was coming to them.

well they did save us, we would have become a russian puppet state without USA tbqh

i skipped US history my senior year of high school and got into world history again so i can't tell you

I wasn't in Texas but I took ap history.

=Confederate

If this is really a tweet from the British Embassy it's incredible dedication to the bantz but not really the sort of shit an embassy should be posting.

How many white people are here with American flag?

It's real

Those people still have a lot of pride in America, they're just really proud of the south and don't like yankees much.

American """"banter"""""-bingo

>islamist
>haplogroups/general genetics autism
>muh military
>muh "freedom"
>all homicides are black on black violence

>YEAH AMERICA GREATEST POWER ON EARTH
>never beat a major land power in it's existence
>can't even beat isis

meanwhile the brit tally is at
>french empire
>german empire
>nazi germany

inb4 some american calls that mop up operation at the end of the war "beating germany."

>An Aussie not supporting a bit of friendly banter
Am I being roused?

wahey

>Royal Engineers
>Canadian

Im half german half white mut (british french medley)

killing guerrillas is hard when you're not allowed to firebomb cities and put civilians into camps

I suppose lend-lease had no impact then?

There's a difference between banter between friends and diplomats sending passive aggressive tweets to their host nations

>even though WW2 is like japan flicked a rubber band at america's ear, so america poured boiling oil over japan's face
Japan was pouring boiled oil all over Asia and decided to do the same shit even farther. Seems to me like the got what they deserved.

>dat Nazi salute
WTF I hate native american now

The war against Isis is an insurgent war, we can't cripple them or defeat them in a traditional way, no matter who you kill another can take their place. There really is no solution it's a shithole.

Also, we're seperated from most of the world by oceans and on our continents we are by far the strongest militairy force.

Our language is so based.

>Defending WW2 Japan
All Weeaboos should hang

Admiral Yamamoto did nothing wrong

>can't even beat isis
>americans indiscriminately bomb "enemies"
>fucking americans thinking they're world police
>americans carefully bomb "enemies"
>fucking americans doing nothing

>russians indiscriminately bomb "enemies"
>haha, slav manliness!
Getting tired of hearing this crap.

Lend-lease friendo;)

this desu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorched_earth#Boer_War

>The Boers, refusing to accept military defeat, adopted the first modern form of what we know today as guerrilla warfare
> the British ordered destruction of the farms and the homes of civilians in order to prevent the still-fighting Boers from obtaining food and supplies.
>This destruction left women and children without means to survive
>The existence of the concentration camps was exposed by Emily Hobhouse
>P.L.A. Goldman officially determined that an astonishing number of 27,927 Boers died in the concentration camps: 26,251 women and children (of whom more than 22,000 were under the age of 16), and 1,676 men over the age of 16, of whom 1,421 were aged persons.

That only happened because the Boers destroyed the supply lines to the camps with their own families in. They were a despicable and uneducated lot of hicks whose favourite past-time was enslaving people and breaking treaties. Casualties among guards at the camps was higher than the civilians in them as well. I don't see what the boers problem was desu.

Excessive national pride. It's not something a FOB would understand.

Not saying it's good or bad but you will literally never understand it.

No

I wish we celebrated such an event as well. Oh well, guess I will do so personally starting from now

woke af

wew

notoriously thin skinned and sensitive

The fire was actually put out by the weather, britfags btfo lighting fires when it's gonna rain what a bunch of retards

which is surprising considering how much fat they've got.

yes

>diplomats sending passive aggressive tweets to their host nations
do you *really* believe that? It might be a slight error of judgement on whoever runs the tweet but it's just harmless bantz at the end of the day. There's always exactly this type of joking whenever obama came here or dave went there

is this real?

I'm personally not thin skinned but I'm curious how one can respond to that accusation without appearing thin skinned himself?

this 2bh
youll be the same ones that cry as power shifts away from the west in this coming century and towards the east

The British Embassy apologized for it, apparently it wasn't that great of a joke even to them.

legitimately didn't even realise this was odd until i saw that thread
I mean they literally are juicy bits

hmmmm it's a bit of a memealogical paradox. All you need is one buttblasted yank and everyone in the thread is labelled as such
idk just copy the aussies I guess, they all think as a hivemind and dont care really or just counter with top tier bantz

>The British Embassy apologized for it, apparently it wasn't that great of a joke even to them.

sounds like backpeddling to not hurt the amerisofts anymore.

>It was not enough, however. Within hours of its original posting, the sober tone of British diplomatic parlance had returned in the form of an abject apology. “We meant to mark an event in history & celebrate our strong friendship today,” the embassy said, linking to a suitably somber article on the anniversary of the ransacking on the Huffington Post.
Hm yes. Backpeddling.

It's my one gripe with flag boards, but/int/ in particular. Not only is everyone a representative of their own country, but pretty much every would-be ad hominem turns into an attack on the poster's country

>implying weather forecast in 1812

>What's that in the sky, dark heavy clouds?
>Why yes, do you think it could rain?
>Poppy cock!

>people didn't know how to predict the weather before satellite support

>brits make a funny joke
>amerisofts get more buttblasted than anything the vietcong ever did to them
>have to retract it because of 300 million + obese manbabies crying

yeah okay, brits can be pretty dumb. see this battle
>brits outnumber irish & french forces 3:1
>still end up retreating 70 fucking miles (look it up if you don't believe me)

We did. If it wasn't for the Lend Lease Act, modern day Europe wouldn't even exist.

Read a book sometime, kiddo.

Stop trying to make it out that you twats made a funny

You fucked up diplomatically

you're literally proving my point, mexisoft.

americans don't understand comedy anyway, unless there's a laugh track or bazinga.

>we beat da nazis all by ourselves mup da doo

Kill yourself, bongfuck

I'm ashamed I share a border with these sub-human apes 2bh

You're pretending you're bantering I guess

Enjoy babbling to yourself

Careful mate, they could easily get offended and shoot you

>I suppose lend-lease had no impact then?
The Battle of Britain had already been won by the time Lend-Lease started, Germany was no longer a threat to the mainland UK at the time. Thanks for selling to us though, merchant you are my greatest ally.

>his nation gets triggered by a cake
>he personally gets triggered by comments on a bhuttanese imageboard

your granded literally died for this LOL

>Americans are bootyblasted again

Didn't you know? Banter = posting inane crap and topping it off with a lel.jpg pic. OMG aren't Brits so great at banter?!

>Horrific Betrayal of 1400 Children
>The youngest victim was no older than 11

Not that there's anything bad about that but when i think of children, i think of people between the ages of 1-9

>the worlds strongest navy and air force gets defeated by a cake

I think WE WUZ WWII is my favourite yank meme. What about you lads?

>i think of children

i bet you do that a lot, sanchez

>m-m-m-m-m-m-m-muh lend-lease

I like america es de color blanco

Do Brits honestly believe they did more in WWII, than the Americans did?

everybody knows the soviets defeated the nazi's you inbred scum

WE WUZ WWII

They literally have to leech off of shit people more clever than they did years ago

Honestly nothing more pathetic then having to perpetuate memes and persisting it's banter

at least we were there for the entire game, instead of just waddling up at half time in a Messi shirt.