Because they are angry about their inferiority and they know an american can come and fuck any of their girls

Because they are angry about their inferiority and they know an american can come and fuck any of their girls

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally no one outside America cares who fucks who.

You samefagged your own thread for nothing.

Sage. :^)

>his country literally has an issue with child lady boy prostitutes putting sleeping pills on their nipples

The better question would be why should I care about your blog?

>longingfordeath.wordpress.com

this looks to be a good source of information from a healthy person

It's some chink's blog. When you google "was asian pussy made for white men" you get a bunch of blogs of asian girls talking about how they love white men and this blog

You know we can tell when you samefagged right?

You were the only poster in a thread with two posts.

You actually replied to your own thread and pretended to be someone else.

Jesus Christ.

>the city of lady boy brown people and ping pong shows thinking he knows how to count

Why would I google that? I don't need reassurance from the internet that girls still like me

>gets called out for samefagging
>tries to deflect

Nope, gonna keep pointing it out.

You started a thread.

Asking a question.

Then when no one else would answer, you pretended to be someone else, providing the very answer you were fishing for.

I'm gonna bump this thread now so others can see what you did you autistic cuck.

Sounds like this guy ha a rough experience and that sucks, but he's making a pretty ridiculous claim here. I like Asian women for their physical features, like how some people prefer blondes. I certainly don't hate Asian men, and would consider someone like Mishima a personal idol of mine.

the frequency of the white man-asian woman pairing is actually brought about by a secret /r9k/ plot to lead to the mass production of Elliot Rodgers, who will rise up as an autistic army to start the beta uprising

>not just beaching a chink's hair and getting her the eye laser that turns your eyes blue

So, can you shoot banana's out of your vagina?

LOL at using some delusional person's blog as fact (see pic)

1) The writer of that blog comes from a SE Asian mother and White guy (see his hair in this picture as proof of that)
2) He is really ugly
3) Blames his parents/race/etc rather that he got bad luck in genetics departments and he is a beta.

Meanwhile (see link) the ugliest Asian guys always the HOTTEST Whit girls

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

Same couple as above

r/asianmasculinity is just like pol
when ''''your'''' females racemix it is haram
when you do it is fine and dandy

Pool party

>samefags his own threads

>that girl
>hot

top kek

>avatar posts emma watson while jerking off his baby cock

>>hot
In what world isnt this girl hot. FYI : The reason for the disparity in your chart is because of mail order brides / warbrides from overseas military men.

but he has negroid hair

>In what world isnt this girl hot.
not hot .... it is amazing how delusional you yellow-fever user is.

Sure thing Hui

This is not hot ...

>more than double the rate
>hundreds of millions of single chinese men
>millions of single japanese men

Fuck off samefag.

>but he has negroid hair

Psssst, all native SE Asians have some percent of 'negroid' blood in them from the native melanesian populations that were the original inhabitants of the SE Asia.

One more white dick for some whore means one less white dick for me.

>samefaggot

>>more than double the rate

Kek, are you that retard who always spams the am/ww shit on Sup Forums?

>I have no argument

Yes we already knew that

And no. I just entered the thread

Because your whole premise is silly and based on finding one or 2 instagrams.

Fact is asian women living in asian hate asian men

asian men living in america are seen as weak and effeminate

Literally twice the rate of asian women go for white guys as asian guys get white women. It's just a fact asian men are universally seen as unattractive autists