Why is KFC so popular outside the US when it's like a 3rd tier fast food place here?

Why is KFC so popular outside the US when it's like a 3rd tier fast food place here?

Would an asian child's eyes well up with tears of joy if he had a bite of popeyes?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/63459968/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls respond

It's not popular at all, except if you're a nigger.

It is not popular. A curiosity thing at most.

there are not many Popeye's around New England, people eat KFC all the time around here.

its more popular in asia because it tastes better there, I don't know why it tastes so disgusting in the states, asian KFC tastes more like popeyes

No KFC in Finland. Only American food chain that makes any money here is Subway. McDonalds can't compete.

breaking: user declares KFC most popular restaurant in france

I like KFC more than McDonalds

I really like Friday's here. Is it good in us?

kek, actually funny

It's not popular here.

Dutch snackbars are extremely popular.
Then McDonalds. Then kebab shops. Then Burger King.

>dutch snackbars are extremely popular

true 10 years ago

now kebab shops reign supreme, at least in the relevant part of the cunt

I literally have two snackbars and zero kebab shops in my street.

Actually they have Popeyes in Asia and it's shite. Went there in Saigon and the chicken was disgusting

Not popular.

Popeye's and Arby's are patrician fast food.

>3rd tier fast food
>Implying fast foods has a tiers
They are all shit

Try the Popeyes in the US

that means entering the fatty dominion and i swore to myself i would never return

Maybe Popeyes chain is only one here at the capital. Just wish they have here in my town (Eastern island).
Btw, I like this.

If we are talking about american fast food chains only, if I want a burger then I go to Burger king, if not I go to KFC. Both guarantee a free refill so I don't even bother with McJew

KFC has dropped off a couple of tiers here, especially since Popeyes came to Canada. KFC is too expensive, and their menu is shit. There's no good tendies or nuggets option, and they stopped salting their fries.

I saw KFC all over Lima. Shit was kind of expensive and I could easily get food cheaper elsewhere.

just bantering ya lad i'd love to visit the US again

t-thanks, you should really try popeyes if you do come again

marketing literally

I don't know about the US but it's shit tier in Mexico, Chili's is more like what TGI Friday's used to be.

We have Popeyes it sucks badly here, about the same shit tier as KFC but not as popular. Maybe Cajun doesn't translate well here?

In Mexico it's extremely difficult to find in any decent middle class areas, like literally more traditional rotisserie chicken is far more popular. It isn't that bad even today desu, I think they're just paying the consequences for having let quality slip all the way to the floor, it was pretty decent in the 90's when they had different biscuits here than the dry stuff they serve today and I think they actually used chicken in making the gravy, mashed potatoes were not as much of an artificial mix as today... I'm not sure if that's the case in the US as well or if it was simply cheaper back then to make more stuff from scratch here as opposed to importing everything. Today is a hassle to get KFC even if you're in a mood to put up with that as you have to drive to some dangerous neighborhood and their delivery range isn't good at all.

it is quite popular imho

Sounds like a good street.

There's 3 fucking Sushi shops on mine. Two are directly across the road from each other.

I tried Popeyes once and it taste weirdly bland. Not suprising the branch is now closed.

Between MB and Popeyes, which is better?

KFC and Popeyes are associated with black people here.

How to spot a retard who only reads the headlines but doesn't understand business.

McD makes a shit ton of money in Finland. McDonalds Suomi Oy doesn't.

McDonalds Suomi is a company registered in Finland and pays taxes to Finland. It handles the NON-FRANCHISE (of which there are ONE in all of Finland) restaurants, training of staff and the marketing for the overall brand. McDonalds Suomi loses money every year and therefore pays no taxes.

The franchise McDonalds restaurants (of which there are 67) pay their franchise fees and a percentage of their profits to McDonalds LUXEMBOURG where the tax rate is much lower. Most if not all of the franchise restaurants are hugely profitable and while the individual companies owning the franchise license pay taxes to Finland the international McDonalds corporation does not.

McDonalds not making money in Finland is an urban legend. It made a flashy headline and anti-US nationalistic idiots keep repeating it for some reason.

Source: a family friend owns 4 mcd's + PUBLIC RECORD

I couldn't remember the last time I had MB. Texas Chicken is better than KFC though.

It's not that popular. It's one of the more expensive chain fast food places here.
McDonalds is FAR more popular and cheaper.

The nearest KFC to me is in the next town over which is also has 5 of the 10 most deprived places in England in it in case you wanted to know

Every time I go there or drive past, without fail, there is a family of black people there. It really fires off the ol' synapses as the town has a population of almost 140,000 people and according to census data there are less than 350 black people living there

KFC literally attracts the lowest human trash. Even McDonald's isn't that low.

Why was my post erased, is the N-word forbidden on Sup Forums now?

That wasn't even offensive since it's basic Sup Forums etiquette imo.

One of the most informative posts I've ever read on Sup Forums

Autistically so

There's a janny here, he must be a butthurt american
desuarchive.org/int/thread/63459968/

>tfw go out to the east coast
>no Culvers
Truly suffering

The US has 1000 different fast food chains. You've got a ton of choice and they have a lot of competition.

Everywhere else has KFC/Maccas/BK and one or two local ones in big cities. Other countries simply do not consume fast food like you do.

Dunno, foreign food chains are usually try to keep good level of standards here.

Also

I am an Iams cat

I have heard blacks say that they don't eat at KFC because Colonel Sanders was a slave owner

Döner and Currywurst are our fast food instead

Friday's is pretty solid in the usa, probably the best sit down chain (chilis, olive garden, etc) and it usually has the best bar

>slavery abolished in 1865
>Sanders born in 1890
really makes you think