/éire/

iománaíocht ed.

Since I've become so politically incorrect in every aspect, the other day I was watching fake-colored restored videos of the Third Reich days (the Zeppelin Field and old Hitler's discourses, actually interesting), and I got stuck around the subject of racial supremacy. I, to say it from the begining, by no means could consider myself belonging to a superior race, not physically, nor intellectually; but, if you allow me this time to consider the very best of germanic and japanese people (mostly from the north) as such, I arrived to the next conclusion: Asuka Langley Soryu is the perfect sample, as a combination, of such superior races.

She has red/auburn/strawberry-blond (germanic) but straight (japanese) hair. She has pure blue (germanic) but slightly and beautifuly slanted (japanese) eyes. She has pale and lively (germanic) skin, but wich is all the same fair, smooth-faced and with no freckles or spots at all (japanese). She has a straight pointy nose and a strong chin (germanic), signs of aristocracy and character, but over a likely childish and innocent (japanese) face. She displays some precocious feminine exuberance (germanic) alright, but her general built is overall ectomorph: thigh and compact, likely short but with very low fat rate and proportionally long limbs (japanese). She possess, no doubt about it, the straightforwardness of her scientific/rational/empirical occidental background (germanic), at wich she, as a prodigy child, excels (greek arete: excellence, virtue, daring, bravery, conquest; occidental->germanic); but, ultimately, she heavily grounds her ethics around values such as honor and shame (japanese)...

So, quite indisputably for my own standards, and as far as the eyes of my homunculus being can see, I actually have as my beloved and companion the finest lady on Earth. And it's all mine... undeserving lucky bastard.

bump

literally me

pls respond

the ronald weaseley to my hermione granger

Where is he???

I recongise your posts from previous threads. Consider your presence noticed.

Reminder that trinity is a prick

just making this post to kill the thread desu.

Laois used to be seen round the back of schools engaging in sexual activities with minorities

The Laois licker they called him. He would lick up all the cum.

Literally can't hack the meat and bread.

Need myself a greasy chipper or Indian. Haven't shit in 2 days.

What's so different about the meat and bread in Poland?

is aa still living in a tent?

poor chap

the bread is tougher and ALWAYS brown (sliced pans are quite rare on the mainland also)
the meat i dunno.
dont be so picky
who, benzolad?

My body just can't handle it. The food is lovely, don't get me wrong. But it's different to home. It's more 'heavy' on the stomach.
Feck off you

how exactly is the meat different? the way it's cooked?
t. wonderer

The hams are tougher, the sausage is nothing like denny's sausages.
Those kind of differences.

yeah thats central europe for ya

ah now i want some kind of salami-like polish sausage i had a while ago, it was real nice
btw do they have big lunches and small dinners there? not entirely sure if thats a med thing or a central europe thing

u r may bf :3

queer fucking faggot fuck off

apparently they have taco bell in the fucking netherlands

wow homophobic much?

I didn't see any while I was there. Just maccers and burger Kings.
All I know so far is that dinner is at 2pm.
Unsure about lunches.

i never seen any till i came here

dinner is always in the noon you jackeen cunt

On Saturday and Sunday, yeah.
During the week, nah.
Are they any use?

mams after cutting the power for some reason

well they serve food
never eaten at one

Hey lads.

Good evening, how's yourself?

did you watch the waterford kilkenny game?

ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK ELLEN POST NECK

since when has shane ross, an independent, been a minister for sport

Tipp vs Kilkenny

Who's going to win?

And can Tipp do the triple?

jews

The nose knows.

Gaa is shit

Rugby is shit

Follow the football

>Gaa is shit
>Follow the football
??????????

Football

You are thinking of Gaelic ya bogger

Think he means soccer

Football means Gaelic here, you fucking spanner.

I assumed that, but don't brits call it Soccer too? Isn't that like their word?

I'm from Donegal pal

Football is football

Gaelic is that amateur shit that people bandwagon this time of year

Gaelic what?
Soccer is a sport for ponce little faggots from donegal.

true
t. mountain kike with a mountain of a nose
>I'm from Donegal pal
>ya bogger
????

Donegal my fucking ass, you are.

The whole fucking nation knows what soccer is. It's not our fucking fault you lived in trailer shack and never went outside, you fucking gobshite.

I am mate, I'm from inishowen I'm.posting atm from a Texaco in Derry where I work

Call it soccer if you like, but just keep in mind you sound like a gay american lol

I bet you don't even follow the gaa or the Football, probably just one of them bandwagoning wankers that follows their county when they reach a county final or make the semis of Sam for a wee day out
- basically 99% of sports fans in this country desu

Fuck away off and clean my toilet ya foreign cunt

what countries have ye been to
t. been to (in no particular order) ireland, switzerland, germany, france, england, wales, liechtenstein, austria, bulgaria, turkey, egypt and america
thats sabhsaí on holidays

Clean your own toilet ya stroke looking fuck. Play some fucking soccer while you're at it.

mate you said you've never been to england (or even met english people) multiple times.

just admit you're a yank and/or post your mum who I strongly suspect is a fitty.

>soccer
>gay american

fucking bait of the highest order

Okay, now you're fucking retarded.

i stopped over once (only saw pakis there though)
and i went there as a baby (passed through wales going there). dont remember it ofc

Aye right then it's not my fault you're ma is out licking balls for a few quid while your da works in supermacs.for 2 euro an hour

And aye I will.play a bitta football hit me where it hurts

How's it bait it's true ??

Uhuh, sure. Live in Inishowen, yet work in a Texaco in Derry. It's now 2am. Hmmm..

Me thinks you're lying.

I do mate - ever hear of a 24 petrol station ?

If you can't argue with someone accuse them of lying I guess

Fucking hell. What an terrible attempt at an insult. Do us all a favour, and stay over the border. You're bringing the IQ average down.

>stay over the boarder

Hahahaa the cheek of it

I'll stay.over the boarder if you stay outta Ireland yea ?

You are a guest in this country gay boy don't you forget it

I'm Irish, you sap.

24 hour station, back to Inishowen(THE FUCKING PENINSULA), across the border, and then sleep for 8 hours, and take a potentially 2 hour drive to get across the border again and work in the station.

You're full of shit, you orange bastard. You didn't tell us what town you're from, and it wouldn't make sense to cross the border to find a fucking job, only to cross it back again.

Mate you haven't a clue , i live inishowen , in a town (buncrana)literally 20mins from.Derry , and if I was to guess I would say at least a third of the people work or study in the city

Look at a map you fucking tube

Russian annexation of slav Europe when?

oh bloymey the taigs know!

Okay, but you still think football is soccer, which undoubtedly makes you either a retard, or I don't even fucking know.

Everyone knows that it's soccer here.

Slavs are fucking cool. I hope Russia leaves them be. I stand with Ukraine.

What gaelic team do you support ?

The Kerry team, because they're the fucking champs, bai.

Do vocaroo

That explains it

Not much in the way of "soccer" down there

William Ulsterman here

Shit laptop mic, so no fucking way.

Are you fucking kidding me? Everyone watches that shit like crazy here. When they're not watching the Sunday match, they're watching the Premier League. We have local soccer teams too, and most people who play Football, play Soccer too. Sport is huge down here.

Do you own a decent phone?
First paragraph of the proclamation.

>decent phone
Semi decent, and I'd rather not. It's 3 in the fucking morning, man. I'm getting ready for bed here.

Soon...
We'll see who has the worst accent of /ÉIRE/.
So far your man is winning.

Are you implying my accent is going to be terrible?

Shuuureee we'll see now bai won't we lioke

Are you in the competition too? Or are all authentic Irish citizens exempted?

my accent is prestigious, metropolitan and /illustrious/

>tfw irish gran was born in england and never got her citizenship

NEED an irish qt... lol jk I voted leave XD

I've already vocaroo'd
It's not very OIrish. But more Germanish.

its more irish than german, its just the german bits stick out more to you

Oh, okay. Well, I won't Vocaroo until I get a better mic, or until I'm more confident with my phone's recording ability. To be honest, I sound pretty shit when I record myself.

Who doesn't
TomAto ToMato

i sound great when i record myself
ive posted 68 vocaroos here under this name though lol

I guess you're right.

67 too many?

>67
what did he mean by this

i tried watching texhnolyze today
i only got through half an episode
no idea what was going on

2Deep.

Just go back to watching Steins;Gate you fucking turbopleb.

whats wrong with shuteinzo;geitu?

Nothing, it's amazing. Still though, turbopleb.

I only watch dubs of animes too. Dubs are amazing. So far, I've watched Panty&Stocking with Garterbelt dubbed(fucking hilarious, mind you), Cowboy Bebop(awesome dubs), Space Dandy(definite recommend), oh and the first 2 JoJos(also amazing). Dubs are just vastly superior, since the talent that goes into making them is just better than some mediocre Japanese voice actors. Honestly, people who choose subs over dubs are just 'muh anime the way it's meant to be watched' faggots.

Oh, and obviously Steins;Gate dubbed. That show is just awesome.

Did I silence the yank? My god...
I never knew such a thing was possible.

Kek

Get some sleep, dude. It's almost 5am there.