The absolute state of applefags

>the absolute state of applefags

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.usejournal.com/the-iphone-x-notch-is-brilliant-three-pictures-that-show-you-why-3c58b3059143
archive.is/Nqf2G
mantelligence.com/proven-reasons-you-need-to-dress-well/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/study-reveals-clothes-do-make-the-man-sexier-smarter-and-more-successful-112858669.html
realmenrealstyle.com/approachable-behavior-clothing/
uk.businessinsider.com/dressing-for-success-actually-works-2016-2
keltonglobal.com/in-the-media/should-you-still-dress-to-impress-at-work/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the article. He basically says it's worth it because people know you spent $1k on a phone

blog.usejournal.com/the-iphone-x-notch-is-brilliant-three-pictures-that-show-you-why-3c58b3059143

What a retard.

>He basically says it's worth it because people know you spent $1k on a phone

Well, that's the whole point of apple since they make mobile devices.

I like the notch. So do millions of other people.

Sorry you can’t afford an x Pajeet.

Woah. You got me. I'll start using the Windows phone instead! Right? Because that's who you work for?

Or do you want me to get a ten dollar android from walmart.

lol.

>social currency
this is true to some degree, especially if you are interested in banging vapid whores.

Apple defense force has arrived! On time as always!

this

Oh maybe people actually like good phones.

>2012+7
>people now unironically shill apple

Now everyone can experience the notch
Just set this as your wallaper

Samsung SUCKS BALLS!
>No Samsung defense force shows up

Google SUCKS BALLS!
>No Google defense force shows up

Apple notch is funny, lol!
>ARE YOU POOR?!
>TRILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT THIS PHONE!
>How dare you criticize our Lord and Saviour Apple?!
>Apple is never wrong! You are holding it wrong! You are putting it in your pocket wrong! You are using the phone wrong!
>Missing a part of the screen is a good thing!

Your comment speaks truth but please stop being a faggot and remove your trip code. The whole point of being anonymous is equality among the participants of this discussion. You are drawing the attention away from the topic by emphasizing your identity.

The contents of your post should speak and not who you are. Nobody give a flying fuck about who you are.

Or you just open a few dozen of beers your your phone. Same effect.

>The whole point of being anonymous is equality among the participants of this discussion.
Then you can act like it, and not draw attention to my tripcode. You know, "respond to the content of the post and not who I am."

all applel has to do is add an option to have the horns display only signal/battery on a black background and be cropped otherwise.

didn't even notice it desu

there's actually an app that just puts a fucking notch over everything you do on your phone
>Xoutof10

Woah it's 2019 already?

>no google defense force shows up
>no Samsung defense force shows up
lmao what board have you been posting in?

>You know, "respond to the content of the post and not who I am."

Then why are you being a tripfag in the first place? Why so insecure?

>tfw 2017 was 500 years ago

But they're not good phones. Touch disease, bendgate, aluminum chipping, poor battery life, low quality low-res displays, no headphone jack or home button anymore, locked down OS, updates gimp older iPhones, brittle screens, ect

Despite all this people will still buy them because how user friendly they are. And I can understand why children/teens would want this.

Feel free to make threads making fun of google's nowPhone not having a 3.5mm jack. See how many google slaves show up to defend their master, vs apple slaves in apple threads.

>if someone takes an all screen out of their pocket, it could be any phone, it could be an Iphone or a cheap brand. That's why Iphone has to have something cool so people would now your a richfag
KEEEEK

No thumb down option for the article.
Wew

this

Underated

>what do you think about it
>Oh I love it
MEGAKEK

>"hey guys I can afford $50/month, I'm le so rich lmao XD"

Well the article isn't wrong. It basically says, "apple doesn't need to make good phones, because people who buy them only care about showing them off". The notch does help with that.

And all the applefags itt showing up to agree with the article are also basically confirming that they only care about their phone as a fashion item.

Sup Forums mods need to move all apple threads to /fa/

We should start a petition.

There was literally a paid Samsung shill doxxed just two weeks ago you Malay fuck!

Suppose you were absent for that one weren’t you?

You’re literally a paid intel shill who shills his shitty website so you have no business posting anywhere complaining about anything.

this is just the latest form of celebrity worship in the west

apple give these phones out for free to celebrities, they want the common people to see that THIS is what all the celebs are using right now, and if you want to be just like them (you know, without money, status, or power) then you should waste your money on one

i automatically assume anyone using the latest iphone is a vapid and indebted pauper

Post an archive link, faggot, don't give them clicks

hes insecure because everyone know he got fucked up, i dont have the screenshot someone pls post it

Macbookshave a legitimate usecase (especially older ones, which don't have soldered everything), but you're absolutely correct about iphone threads

Disclaimer here, I own an iPhone but it’s an older model. Unfortunately society, nepotism and hypergamy dictate how we perceive others.
A man that walks in with a Dolce Golbanna suit is more likely to get the job than the guy that got the suit at Walmart.

It’s just how the world is, whether we like it or not. Appearances are everything.

literally nobody is treating him differently because he has a trip except for you, shut the fuck up

but since you're so set on calling him out on being a nobody, the falcon has contributed more to this board than pretty much anyone here, so you're wrong on all of your shitty points

If that were true then fico scores and criminal backgrounds check shouldn't exist.

What are you on about?

Literal Apple,build notch as way say hey I had iPhone X

Put your trip back on jalang

>argument being that Iphone is good because it's a status symbol
GIGGA KEK

This is the state of Iphone users, this is the state of western society

Yeah, and you can keep on derailing this thread thinking you're doing something good by posting the dumb shit you post

That's the best part about being anonymous after all, isn't it?

People aren't judged primarily by appearances in the adult world. Things like jobs, loans, leases, or contracts are based on the persons fico score, income, criminal background, history of employment, ect. It doesn't matter what brand of clothes or phone you have.

I see the confusion.

What I mean is if you had two identical individuals, in terms of experience etc

The guy with the nicer suit would win.

agreed 100%

Don't you have some traps to be searching up on tinder?

>in the adult world
t. got his first corporate job and thinks he has the whole world figured out
first impressions are everything, you stupid shit

Thanks for confirming you removed your trip to make posts supporting yourself.

>assblasted Malaytoddler

archive.is/Nqf2G

A luxury watch, a luxury car, a luxury home... these things cost real $$$, not $1000. A $1000 phone is literally the cheapest "luxury" status symbol you can get.

Or: It is much cheaper to get an iPhone than it is to get a luxury suit.

No, he wouldn't. I worked beside HR in a big company and guys with nice suits usually had some kind of felony charge or switched jobs constantly. Those guys looked neat but we couldn't afford to hire them.

Then why would you use apple?

>two identical individuals
>no because the guy with the suit is worse
then they're not identical, you fucking retard

Amazing how your anecdotal experience contradicts human nature and research/studies that have been done.

You also skimmed over the words “identical”.

Powerful.

Not only this but a nice suit won't get you a nice job at all. I would love to see a fresh off the boat college graduate with no prior experience in his field or having held down a job go to apply for a corporate position.

They wouldn't be identical in my experience. The guy who rents an expensive tux is usually the guy who has something to hide.

Your experience isn't relevant here. How are you missing the point this hard?

The suit-make-a-difference-guy actually has a point, though not in the way that he things.

When two candidates apply for a position, and one of them wear a suit, while the other wear a tshirt and jeans, I am going to appreciate the suit more. It shows that he put _some_ effort into preparation.

You hire the more experience fellow, but with regards to first impressions, suit wins.

That said, a phone does not require the same maintenance or work as a suit. And it is much cheaper. And it is a very unreliable indicator of anything. A suit says something; a phone is just a phone.

Your opinion isn't relevant here. How are you missing the point this hard?

How could Apple go from making ads like this to focusing solely on marketing to vapid whores?

>In my experience

There you go again with the anecdotes

mantelligence.com/proven-reasons-you-need-to-dress-well/

prnewswire.com/news-releases/study-reveals-clothes-do-make-the-man-sexier-smarter-and-more-successful-112858669.html

realmenrealstyle.com/approachable-behavior-clothing/

uk.businessinsider.com/dressing-for-success-actually-works-2016-2

keltonglobal.com/in-the-media/should-you-still-dress-to-impress-at-work/

A suit can be rented einstein. HR is well aware of that.

A suit is not a phone.

My brother is 4k in the red and he still went and bought himself an X. Any dickhead can get an expensive phone, especially when they think they're getting a bargain by locking into a 3 year contract.
Not an argument.

Nice clickbait articles, wheres the forever 21 and other fashion articles?

Because markets shifted and Apple realised that there is more money in pandering to the stylish crowd than the unix crowd.

Apple saw windows was dominating and wasn’t going to win, so focused its R&D into filling holes in the consumer markets.

not an argument

>dismissing the source of evidence rather than the evidence itself

Solid argument

Get me some articles where HR verify these claims.

Go on, I'll wait.

>F-F-FAKE NEWS!
Drumpf supporters, everyone

Nice fallback argument, I bet your next line will be "I was only pretending to be retarded!"

Go get laid fucking virgin

Funnily enough, the first article is fully sourced, with little blue links marked source.

If you’d actually taken the time to read before replying, you wouldn’t look like such a jackass.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, did I strike a nerve?

>no HR sources

Maybe you interpret total posts as 'defenders'. No one really cares about Samshit or Goygle shit compared to Apple. Everyone's always talking about Apple.

>he took a mere minute to read every link and check every source.

No you didn’t buster

That's the point you mouth breather, Apple is a marketing company.

>haha le epic reaction image xD I POSTED IT AGAIN! ANDROID THREAD DERAILED LIKE A BOSS!!

>apple give these phones out for free to celebrities
>billions of units sold
>rich and famous using them since the OG 2007 phone
>b-b-b-but they're paid, they're given away! I can't believe people can like iPhones! It just is NOT possible reeee!

Begone, peasant.

A celebrity is a sellout by nature. Prove me wrong.

Careful what you post mates, the Android police will run in and defeat you with quality arguments like “iToddler” and “soyboy”

Nothing to prove, you have provided no evidence to debunk. You have no argument.

wot?

What’s your native language mate? English clearly isn’t working out for you.

Your rhetoric makes absolutely no sense.

I haven’t made any rhetoric. You have made no attempt to back up the claim. So there is nothing to argue against. The burden of proof is on the accuser. Please provide the proof.

>If you take an all screen phone out of your pocket you’re saying that you don’t really care about other people knowing what kind of phone you use. However, those aren’t the people who buy iPhones.

Imagine writing this fucking article, and posting it on the internet. Imagine writing this article and thinking to yourself "I am totally fine with how this reflects on me as a person". How do people like this exist?

They're starving sellout "journalists" who can't hold down an actual job irl. Wish I was this spineless so I wouldn't have to arc weld over 500 ft in the air.

>iPhone X is like $1359 in my country
>a new SE is literally a third of that price

all that tells other people is "I'm a idiot that spends 1 grand to make phone calls"

I honestly didn't know that a home button was such a major identifying feature. I just assumed some phones have them and some just use a circle on the touch screen. Like my Xbox controller has a home button.

>cheap and cheerful offbrand phone
I think this is meant to be an insult but it sounds too whimsical. Like the cheapfags are upbeat and loving life!

I'd say 'filling holes in the consumer' is the perfect description of the average iPhone user.

poor people are slaves to hype and marketeering, your average non-famous wealthy person doesnt waste money on this shit, only vapid little whores do