No end to failure after failure after failure after

techpowerup.com/238950/intel-to-remove-legacy-bios-support-from-motherboard-uefi-in-2020
If you're still relentlessly supporting and approving anything and everything Inturd does - you are an absolute idiot and should KYS immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_IlNbsILLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A daily reminder to all the Intbeciles sitting here on this board:

what is the justification for this

>It's called killing Windows 7. It's Microsoft's wet dream.

Look at the paid MAD (ayyymd) shill

I'm an i7 2600K god, but at least you tried, kid.

Nice shop

"REEE ALL THOSE WIN7 FAGS WHY WONT THEY UPGRADE TO WIN10 REEEEE"

>Without CSM you can't install 32 bit OSes
Is this something anyone cares about? Who is still running 32 bit OS on modern hardware?

Windows 7 has GPT/UEFI support built in?

How does this change anything?

I always convert my partitions to GPT and boot in UEFI mode for my installation media.

>He's actually being this retarded after getting owned on internet for his autistic shitposting
The absolute state of the "modern age" Intbeciles gargling on horse sperm, ladies and gentlemen.

Still could be shopped.

Time stamped photo or gtfo

learn to greentext you gay motherfucker

Stop being an idiot and wake up.

so what does it mean?

>failure after failure after failure after
sounds like my life desu

still have my 2500k werking, should I switch to amd for my next cpu? Obviously I don't need muh gaming power since a 2500k is still able to satisfy all my needs

fuck you

wait until the 2500k doesn't get you 60fps in whatever game you want to play, then don't buy a new CPU then. Wait for the next generation and buy whatever is the most cost effective option

Inturd denies diversity in a PC user commune across the globe, downright restricts freedom, and cucks it's deranged brainwashed fanbase even further.

>Still have my 2500K, should I switch to Zen for my next CPU?
It's just a natural course of action in during the next ~8 years at the very least. Read this thread if you need more info, but to summarize it, it goes like this:

>If I'd wanted to "boost productivity", I'd just get Threadripper, not Coffin Fake. We're not talking about "productivity" here, however. Both i5 2500K and i7 2600K are GAYMING CPUs first and foremost, so is 8700K (it's being advertised as 7700K's successor. which is already utterly retarded in itself since 7700K sucks ass in games due to INEPT stuttering and other problems). That's why their performance in games is all what matters, NOT synthetics or any other shit. And that performance difference is ~8% between the two, regardless of GPUs and settings used. That's 6 years. In 6 years Intel only managed to increase performance by measly ~8% (and that's in best, Intel-compiler biased cases. In many it's actually no more than ~4% usually). And this is with "two more cores" while being horse cum-splattered, with RF ID under the lid and with hidden Minix, and costing more money. Literal DOA garbage.

>And the most hilarious thing about that is the Witcher 3, which is Intel compiler-fucked as hell. Witcher 3 should theoretically get the most benefit from new Intel processor, but it actually doesn't and difference is so negligible it's downright laughable considering that Sandy came out 4 years before Witcher 3. 2 FPS difference on 1070 and 5 FPS on 1080 Ti. And Deus Ex is 1.5 FPS on 1080 Ti and on 1070 2600K actually BEATS the fucking 8700K! EL-OH-EL! SIX COARZ, HIGHER FREECUMZEES! AYY LMAO!

>Not only 1440p, but 1080p also. It's barely noticeable (margin of error) regardless of resolution, settings, or GPUs. Increase from 1070 to 1080 Ti is obviously noticeable, sure, but in lieu of comparison between same GPU/RAM setups with 2600K and 8700K - it's almost nonexistent. The pic-related also shows us that:
>Lower "average" FPS on RyZen, but it must be noted that: a) RyZen doesn't stutter at all, while Inturd stutters like fuck all the time, b) RyZen has much smoother overall experience because minimal FPS is much higher than on Inturd, c) RyZen has much more accurate and better load distribution across cores (which adds even more to the improving the overall quality of the playing experience, alongside two of the previously mentioned factors). Basically what this means is - higher average FPS doesn't mean jack shit in this modern day and age. Only frame-pacing and minimal FPS matters, and both of these are way better on Zen than on Inturd. In other words - if you're buying a CPU for quality gaming you have to be a total idiot to buy Inturd instead of Zen. But dirty kikes would try to sway you into thinking otherwise, of course. Do NOT get pixie-dusted by Jews.

>P.S.
>And if it's productivity - Zen still completely and utterly obliterates Inturd. This is truly a bad time for anyone to buy anything Inturd-related or branded. Just don't. Don't be a moron. Know better. Get Zen.

>The point is - you won't see a big difference even with 1080 Ti. FPS will be higher between 1070 and 1080 Ti, obviously, but ~8% difference between CPUs is same across all GPUs and settings. It's downright disgustingly laughable, as it just shows that i7 2600K STILL DOESN'T BOTTLENECK EVEN THE MOST HEAVIEST OF MODERN YOBA EVEN SIX FULL YEARS LATER, so 8700K's "relevance factor" is literally NONEXISTENT as "better productivity" can be gained with much cheaper Zen.

honestly the performance isn't a problem, I'm more worried about my motherboard dying and I can't really get a decent replacement

Then just get Zen = problem solved and much performance gained. For reasonable price. Join the BETTERED, stop providing dirty greedy kikes with shekels.

You amd fags are just jealous you cant afford a 8700k

--> , but nice try anyway, kid.

An 8700k might have tempted me, but my 4690k blew up and I needed something fast. Waited a month for Ryzen and got a 1700.

I can afford RyZen 7 1800X (and I actually own one), which runs circles around your stuttering, horse cum-splattered, RF ID and hidden Minix spying rootkit-infested TRASH. But cry harder, please. You truly amuse me.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_IlNbsILLE

I'm waiting until Zen+ or even later. Whatever is out in 2020 will be my upgrade

Zen+ is 2018, matey.
As well as Zen APU.

Wall of text why?

There's literally no reason to wait any more, as it's a universal socket with full backwards compatibility. Just built a Zen system now, then change for Zen+ CPU a little bit later, then Zen 2 in the same socket. Literally the best timeline.

Truth hurts?

I have a Skylake i5. I want to wait for something with equal IPC and frequency or better and then triple my thread count

As already been pointed out - RyZen is literally two 2600Ks by IPC and PPC. It tramples modern Intel trash, as there's been no more than 8% increase in performance since Sandy. It's literally same shit for 6 years, so it doesn't matter if you're an Ivy shit-eater, ScumFail shit-eater, or Covfefe Fake shit-eater - it's all same shit nonetheless and Zen's much better than all this garbage, and will only get better further down the line.

INSTALL ZENTOO

Didi YOU join the BETTERED cause already? True freedom is the scarlet color now.

Already did.

still wondering what zen+ is gonna bring, if it gets up to 4.5 i'll upgrade my r5 1600

It'll definitely guarantee 100% stable 4.4GHz across all 8 cores and threads, and that's more than enough for me personally as it'll essentially equal my i7 2600K being OverClocked to 4.8GHz two times over (remember - gen1 Zen already equals two 2600Ks by sheer IPC and PPC, so just one 12nm RyZen 7+ OverClocked to 4.4GHz will be performing exactly like two full i7 2600Ks both OverClocked to 4.8GHz). All this while having much better power envelope, lower power consumption, and less heat production. Ideal upgrade from Sandy.