Neighbours's dogs never shut up, barking at every single people passing in front of their house

>Neighbours's dogs never shut up, barking at every single people passing in front of their house
>buy two cans of dog food, add a lot of rat poison in it, throw and throw it in their garden
>the next day early in the morning check their garden, one dog is dead, the other looks really sick but is still alive, a least he's not barking anymore. It'll be interesting to see if they try to treat him or put him down

Teach your dogs to be silent or they'll get taught.

>>>/reddit/

Were the dogs shit bulls?

If I see a family in my neighborhood with pits I will put razors in some hamburger meat and feed it to them so it rips up its throat and insides and dies.
Fuck pit bulls, literally the dindu nuffin niggers of the dog world.

Killing dogs is literally nigger-tier behavior

Sup Bilel

Not if those dogs are pit bulls.
In that case, you're literally saving a child's life down the road from the "good boy, dindu nuffin. never acted aggressively before, he just snapped lol" dog.
With pits it's not if, it's when. There's a reason they're banned in many countries. Kill them when you get the chance.

I also hate fucking hate pitbulls, my neighbors have several, and they walk them without a lace, once the fucker got in my house when the door was open, my dog btfo the fucking pitbull
Best day of our lives, my doge didnt even got a bite on her, idiotic pitbull

Based.
What breed is your doggo?

instead of dogs you should get rid of terrorism baguette

german shepherd, she is the friendliest dog around, kids next door love her and play with her but that day was pure dog demon rage

I'd take a German Shepherd over a shitty Pit any day. If Pits are so loyal and strong and smart and blah blah blah, then why are GSDs and Malinois the go to dogs for military and Police work?

Do you have any pics of your doggo? I fucking love seeing other anons pets

I'd probably kill a dog if it bit me, right in front of the owner.

I love dogs but certain races should not be allowed. What's the point of getting a pit bull? You just want to intimidate people, they don't even look loving or nice. And it's always the same type of person with those dogs, low class 80 IQ retards putting everyone at risk.

>implying he's not a muslim

I don't understand why big dogs and fighting breeds aren't banned. They should be considered as a weapon.

>I fucking love seeing other anons pets

word order is really important with this one

Hell, just cut my finger to the bone on those edges, take it easy, kid.

>that straight back
>those correctly proportioned back legs
Muh dick

He's just an edgy Muslim looking for attention

>big dogs
>dangerous

Nigga, there is absolutely nothing wrong with owning a large dog. Take a Great Dane for example, they're massive but its almost like they don't realize how big they are. They're friendly and fun.
I think only dogs that were literally bred to be aggressive and to fight like Pits and some of these other guard/fighting breeds need to be banned and euthanized. Too bad nigger and thug culture is so strong among lower class people that that will never happen

They're dangerous still. You're biased, because you're a dog lover.

Little dogs are surprisingly aggressive.

And you're biased because you're a dog hater.