INTRASH ETERNALLY BTFO

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=amd-epyc-7401p&num=1

>you need a 5000$ shekels-worth of Intrash "poocessor" in a 2S to compete with a ~1000$ mid-tier EPYC that's in 1S

B T F O
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/238966/asus-launches-worlds-first-ryzen-7-powered-laptop-the-rog-strix-gl702zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COMPLETE AND UTTER LOLOLCAUST!
There is absolutely no recovery for kikes!

>Xeon Silver
>Xeon Gold

Did they change the name scheme to sound like a shitty F2P game when I wasn't looking?

It's kikes, man. They've started all these liberast "MUH GOLDEN GUN IN GAYMS" shitty le memeys.

It's just that (((they))) like precious metals

Is it just me or phoronix is down?

Nah, they're smart. It's brainwashed Intbeciles who are down.

>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

ye, it is
and you can be sure it's (((their))) doing – don't want anyone to see how shitty their crap is

I FUCKING HATE FUCKING AMD SO GODDAMN FUCKING MUCH!

especially silver; they want to hoard it all so it cannot be used against (((them)))

>meanwhile, at the non-server segment

Intbeciles literally getting BTFO'd on each and every corner, lmao.

Who cares about desktops? Stagnant for years.

Mobile and server hardware is going places.

>Who cares about desktops?
Anyone who's not a brain-damaged cuckold?

>Stagnant for years.
Not if you're a Zen god.

Qualcomm Centriq 2400 will hit the market around the same time with 48 cores that idles at 8W.

Phoronix is back up, mateys.
Intel's retarded fanboy goy """""(((army)))""""" is so shitty they can't even LOIC DDoS "unfavorable sources" for longer than 10 minutes, lel.

And then STARSHIP™ (not even final form yet).
The best timeline to be alive as a true PC enthusiast.

Yooo what the fuck you literally need two intels against one epyc.

>best timeline to be alive as a true PC enthusiast
No it isn't.
Not needing to upgrade for 5+ years at a time is boring.

The real interesting time was around when voodoo was bought by nvidia and AMD was making processors that beat a P4 for like 70 bucks.

And it's not "just two Inturds" but VERY EXPENSIVE, GOLDEN inTURDS!

Lucky for me 7nm Ryzen is coming next year while Intel is stuck at 14nm.
And you just got filtered.

You're late.

2018 is Zen+, not Zen 2. Zen+ is 12nm.

You're trading reliability and precision for assumed performance, the reason AMD can get those numbers is their results are less accurate (ex. AMD will give out a 1.222222227 float while Intel will give out a 1.222222230 float which is more accurate in computation) which would basically nuke all your efforts and make the computation useless.

>Anyone who's not a brain-damaged cuckold?
Here's your new desktop CPU, 5% faster and 20% more expensive!

Also don't forget the motherboard, HSF and oh that new CPU needs a new PSU to support its super special sleep state, maybe consider RAM too because now all of a sudden your CPU cares for it.

>t.

>Here's your new desktop CPU
>5% faster and 20% more expensive
You've mistaken the addressee, Intbecile.
I'm a Zen god. I have great performance for little money.

[citation needed]

>ryzen is cheap
>have to spend 200 dollars on ram or it runs like ass

Hynix A-die is really expensive.

Still magnitudes cheaper than buying just one modern mid-tier Inturd motherboard

I'm on Samsung B-Die, naturally. Even so, it's not THAT expensive in comparison to overall costs for a mediocre Intrash build

dual rank RAM is faster at stock than B-die even at 1 bin lower frequencies.

If you don't overclock get the dual rank kits, they're both cheaper and faster.

I have single rank B-die, the best you can get. Dual ranking while on A-die is absolute pleb tier.

If you don't overclock, dual rank is faster, who cares what die it is, it also happens to be cheaper.

The point of faster ram on ryzen is to make if faster, memory speed itself is secondary, so lower speed dual rank is still worse. But it stops being huge bottleneck at 2933, which can be done on basically any ram with 2 sticks.

My current memory operates at 3200 and so since day one (never gone lower).

-kun

>My current memory operates at 3200 and so since day one (never gone lower).
So? What's your point?

Just saying that I never experienced any "memory issues" with my RyZen 7 1800X since day one, even before those reports started on it benefiting more from faster RAM frequencies.

>The Linux kernel can build on the EPYC 7401P system in about 44 seconds.
im wet

>It's just cheap mid tier
>It's only 1S
>Imagine two 7601 in 2S
>It's not even STARSHIP™ yet
This is what Intbeciles get on their asses when they poke sleeping dragon with their limp sticks

Intel scales like garbage (already less that 78% at just 2S), while Zen scales nearly perfectly (almost 100% at 2S and still more than 80% at 4S). Imagine putting two top EPYC stones in 2S and comparing that to four "Zionist Golden inTURD™" in a 4S. Now THAT will be a laugh.

OY VEY! YOU DON'T WANT UNCONSISTENT PERFORMANCE DUE TO GLUED TOGETHER DESKTOP DIES, DO YOU? JUST BUY THE BATTLETESTED™ XEON SCALABLE FAMILY PROCESSORS.

>48 7nm Zen2 cores with same or better power control system than Raven Ridge
MAKE IT HAPPEN

According to Cannard we're looking at 64 cores and 256MB of L3 instead.
For a server only die, that makes a lot of sense, would bury Intel's datacenter roadmap until like 2022

There won't be 48 cores on Zen 2, as Zen 2 is mainly a mainstream-aimed platform. It'll be 16 cores at most, like with Threadripper, but better power envelope/greater OverClocking potential. Wait for STARSHIP™ if you want LOTZACOARZ.

16 core dies on 7nm would be floating around 220mm^2, which is barely bigger than the Zeppelin dies we have now.

For high margin products, paying upfront for wafer costs is well worth it, I believe this 64 core Zen2 EPYC(Rome?) is true.
It's apparently using PCie 4.0 xGMI as well, AMD is going all out.

It has 4MB L3 per core instead of 2MB, so you'd be looking something closer to 270mm2

techpowerup.com/238966/asus-launches-worlds-first-ryzen-7-powered-laptop-the-rog-strix-gl702zc
Ayy lmao, yet another stab into Inturd's dirty kike ass!