Do blacks and pakis from the UK speak with that posh British accent?

Do blacks and pakis from the UK speak with that posh British accent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkAYv0MuVTE
youtube.com/watch?v=98Kt-lPV1oc
youtube.com/watch?v=39a8MjXfO9A
youtube.com/watch?v=H8e3MagjygU
youtube.com/watch?v=ybjmPimEqaY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnes,_Countess_of_Dunbar
youtube.com/watch?v=Fyd3VMoG3WM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gzb7BanTuXw
youtube.com/watch?v=jxXbpHeIrUc
youtube.com/watch?v=v37bgydws0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkAYv0MuVTE

yes and it's hilarious

Depends which generation and what schools they went to.

this. there is our own version of ebonics (get me blud) but it's more about class than colour.

Upper class coloured people in the UK talk just like their white counterparts. Lower class British blacks have a niggerish cant (trying to sound either like an Afro-American thug or a Jamaican slum-dweller). There's also a very broad dialect among lower class Muslims. Not just Pakis, but Muslims in general have a sort of pidgin British accent, and it makes them sound mentally retarded.

Middle class coloured Brits could go either way. Some of them choose to act like niggers, some of them choose to act like Brits.

don't talk out of your ass. low class blacks in britain don't sound anything like their american counterparts

There are areas in London and Birmingham where black Brits try to sound like Afro-Americans. It's mixed with working class British accents, so it sounds really silly. That's what Ali G is based on.

>don't talk out of your ass. low class blacks in britain don't sound anything like their american counterparts
He is right though, lower class blacks and chavs try to emulate American rappers, its pretty cringe.

americans can't tell the difference. every one of your accents sounds posh

Depends on how they were raised but some of them do. I knew this qt paki in college who had a stronger northern accent than me despite coming from a posher area.

Here is another example of a guy from Pakistan:
youtube.com/watch?v=98Kt-lPV1oc

This.
They sound worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=39a8MjXfO9A

Sounds very posh.

its a london accent so they say somethings "posh" like barth and largh but it doens't make them at all posh and they don't sound posh

''Dey staat getik' frustrated at me, its maad.''
That is not a posh British accent youtube.com/watch?v=H8e3MagjygU
That is sort of posh

Fair enough.
I have a real problem telling "class" in the states, too. Everyone just seems American to me -- can't tell rich from poor. Not memeing.

neither is that, what you posted is the transatlantic accent.

America doesn't really have a class system like Old World countries. That said, apparently the one in the UK is especially bad, for Europe anyway.

I said sort of, does this appease you?
youtube.com/watch?v=ybjmPimEqaY

>there were black kings in england.. you've got to do your research

the class divide is stronger there but less pronounced.. i.e. in monetary terms the gap is bigger, but it's not ingrained into their society like it is here where we are almost indian tier.

I just meant I can't really tell the difference between rich and poor people from talking to them casually whenever I've been like I can in Europe.

t. public school boy

>British accent
No such thing. It's how the words sound when pronounced correctly.

the niggers and pakis sound more aggressive. well the niggers do, the pakis are just copying them

Which one?

I suppose the big difference is that the UK still has a surviving aristocratic system. Sure, they're not as powerful or relevant as they used to be, but they still exist and more or less dominate the upper class and even parts of the upper middle class with no interest of integrating with those lower than them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnes,_Countess_of_Dunbar

It is true. Most of history has been whitewashed but you cannot erase it all. The Black heritage of UK will be restored in all its glory.

>countess

literally said we wuz kings n sheit

From the ancient African-American word for Black queen.

>rappers actually believe this

Not true, you just don't hear our shit accents. I live in Birmingham, which the rest of country agree is by far the worst accent and you NEVER hear it on TV even though we're the second biggest city

>tfw you hear about American girls will drop their panties for British accents but they'd probably laugh at me if I went there

Pakistani culture and language are Indo-European so they're just as much a part of Britain as the Welsh and Irish.

fair play, she was a time travelling nigger and not just a dirty white

>they don't know about the English dialect of the future
>youtube.com/watch?v=Fyd3VMoG3WM

Post an example

>Agnes, Countess of Dunbar and March (née Randolph; c. 1312–1369), known as Black Agnes for her dark hair and eyes, and sallow complexion
>Sallow complexion
>Yellowing of the skin

Yeah, look how black she is!

>Post an example
Ever watched Peaky Blinders?

THATS the accent i hate but i never knew where it was from.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gzb7BanTuXw

Anyway, the real reason you never hear it is because there is nothing in Birmingham. Manchester is the second biggest city culturally and basically the most important outside of London.

of course
south asian accent is actually alright, see Four Lions

listen to liverpudlian or geordie

Money wise its Edinburgh actually

my accent

You can sometimes tell what region of the US someone is from based on their accent and word choice, but it doesn't really signify anything about their class, unless they talk like Cletus from the Simpsons.

I think the only actual predictor of class in America is where they live and what their teeth look like (distinguishes if they were born in a well-off middle class or poor family).

I have the opportunity to study abroad in Newcastle in a year. That is geordie right?

I never thought of teeth before, but yeah poor people's teeth are always fucked. I usually go by clothes.

I am half-Black and have only yellowed skin. Agnes was Black, plain and simple. Only a womanhating BLM denying shitlord would say otherwise. She was a proud 50% African-American queen.

lol yup

youtube.com/watch?v=jxXbpHeIrUc

That is the Jeremy Kyle accent in the paternity ones.

>tfw rich with REALLY fucked teeth
Luckily I have the British have bad teeth meme to hide behind. I also dress like a tramp. I've fugged two yank girls before tho ^_^

Yeah but there is a very similar accent in Sunderland nearby where they get annoyed if you call them Geordies.

How? The NHS pay for orthodontics until the age of 18. I knew loads of people in school and uni with braces.

If I heard this out of context i would probably mistake it for a light scottish accent.

A lot of scottish people are impossible to understand for americans, is it the same for england peoples?

at the same time?

I didn't get them done though. Also it's only free below 18 if you're in full time education: I was a tearaway at the time.

Basically being a depressed drug addict is bad. I will get them fixed aesthetically at some point but it's going to be expensive - multiple implants required - I wear a denture lmao :(

maybe far north/shetlands or highland accents
youtube.com/watch?v=v37bgydws0E

but Glasgow and Edinburgh shouldn't be much of a problem

>A lot of scottish people are impossible to understand for americans, is it the same for england peoples?
as in do we have trouble understanding scots? yes. but there are also english people you probably wouldn't understand. some fucked up accents on this little island. conversely, pretty much every yank accent is easy for us to understand, even the ones that are difficult for other yanks.

Some Glasgow accents are horrible. I live there some of the workmen I've had at my flat are basically impossible to understand.

yea some of them defo are, have cousins there but theirs is not very strong at all for some reason

>"some of the workmen I've had at my flat are basically impossible to understand"

Thats Polish mate

Like any accent, depends where you live. They probably don't live in the East or South ends, do they?

I'm half Polish and I know what an Eastern European accent sounds like. That's not it.

>we get the tarayin, from tha stayshan

>Edward the black Prince

Any yanks here who want to be bewildered, listen to brummy, Scouse or Geordie accents

English accents sound cute as fuck by any who speaks it to me desu senpaitachi