Linux is trash

Prove me wrong, faggots. It's been almost 20 years since its introduction. Still it's unable to fix common problems that Windows and Mac have solved years ago, problems like: cannot connect a printer, screen tearing for literally no reason, proper drivers, awful audio, etc etc. Linux is not an OS for intelligent people, it's an OS for stupid people who like to spend their limited time trying to solve common problems instead of being productive. Linux is an OS for mentally retarded people and no less.

>20 years
It was introduced in 1991, that's 26 years ago

I can't connect my scanner on W10 because of no driver, werks on Linux

yea that's why i'm using linux

>Windows is getting worse every years
>Windows shills getting butthurted harder and harder

ITT : OP didn't manage to install noobuntu and is getting mad

>awful audio
OSS just works
>screen tearing
just draw thru cpu
>proper drivers
>not writing your own drivers

>Another autist goes on a "it didn't work for me so it didn't work for you" rant

What else, you have to use MS office for your shitty job, so everyone else has to have MS office too or they're automatically unemployed because your tiny asperger brain is too simple to understand that other people exist and are different than you?

Windows and Mac still dont fix their bloated OSes
I run extremely light versions of Linux that just do what I want, which is browsing and text editing, everything else is unnecesary

>cannot connect a printer
works for me
>screen tearing
works for me
>drivers
works for me
>audio
works for me

>>screen tearing
>works for me

if it works for you that means you have screen tearing, doesn't it?

you know what i mean, fucking pedant

Do you ever get tired of being banned iToddler?

You probably fell for archlinux meme.

Just install goddamn linux mint and you shall se it doesent have this problem. Seriously. Linux mint just works, doesent have problem you talk about, it can easilly connect to printer connected to router. It autamitally installs proper drivers so get mint and enjoy superior linux experience.

You sit, you install, you work.

If the OS is as trashy as your picture then I wont enjoy using it to be quite honest

>cannot connect a printer, screen tearing
gnome with wayland does not have this problem :^)

it's an OS provided by a 3rd party which was ''hacked'' a few times

extract Ubuntu system drive from an old broken laptop. put the Ubunto distro HDD straight in another old driveless laptop. New computer boots and works as new. Good luck doing that with a Windows system !

>Still it's unable to fix common problems that Windows and Mac have solved years ago, problems like: cannot connect a printer, screen tearing for literally no reason, proper drivers, awful audio, etc etc
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Windows and Mac solved those issues, not the driver devs at all.
Meanwhile Linux developers are actually writing drivers for their shit, and you can use that for free.
But who cares, because I can't into gaymin

I've been using GNU/Linux for 10 years. I don't give a fuck what you do with your life, but refrain from making ludicrous accusations about things you don't understand. If the problems you listed were the only problems Windows had I might use it, but alas, it's unusable dogshit. I'll use Slackware till the day I die because it just works and requires no maintenance or effort whatsoever.

>spend their limited time trying to solve common problems
spend time trying to solve common problems = 0s
time being productive = pic related

>took the b8
Also wtf with that disk?

It's for people who love to solve solved problems.

The eternal negro tries Linux and fails as with every endeavor in his pathetic wefare supported life.

Years ago a new client had the latest Intel iMacs with Adobe CS installed. Plugged my Firewire drive in and copied the iMac's HD across.
Took the drive home and plugged it into my Power Mac G5. Booted OSX from the Firewire drive and was able to run Adobe CS.
Despite different architecture - PPC vs X86.
Your turn.

>It's unable to fix common problems
I have none of these problems. Even then it's not the OS's job to fix it. You do have a brain inside your skull, right?
>cannot connect to printer
incorrectly configured your CUPS setup
>proper drivers
I have all the drivers I need and they work perfectly. The opensource nvidia drivers are a bit buggy but that's why the proprietary ones exist.
>awful audio
My audio is fine. Literally no different from windows or OSX
>not an OS for intelligent people
news flash, your OS doesn't dictate your intelligence and OSs are not designed for certain levels of intelligence.
>common problems
I have no problems and I am fully productive.

>using a printer
never had screen tearing and wtf are you on about audio, if your using onboard of course it's going to be shit you dumb pajeet.

>cannot connect a printer
PEBKAC
>screen tearing for literally no reason
PEBKAC
>proper drivers
especially PEBKAC
>awful audio
PEBKAC

when people prefer to pay for a competing product while you give yours away for free you should probably just stop

>It's been almost 20 years since its introduction.
Stopped reading right there.

Printing is a million times easier on GNU/Linux.