Honestly Linus is handsome, talented and rich enough to do better

Honestly Linus is handsome, talented and rich enough to do better.

Why the fuck is he married to this slap-faced ugly gook whore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nh4xE2DGa2g
youtu.be/DMqtQjYKtZ8?t=31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he has more money than you
>hes had sex
>hes famous

How about you, OP?

A fitting wife for a soy boy.

He's obviously gay. The hoop earings should give it away if nothing else does.

Socks and sandals is his biggest sin with me
Like nigga I get you want to not be confined to shows but don't be doin that shit on camera

>soy boy twink settling with an ugly chink

Stereotypical.

How is what he does"talent"?

probably takes dick like a pro. lol who knows what those whacky canadians are doing behind closed doors.

he created a rather large media group that subsequently got bought out by nvidia soooooo.....

I always assumed he was gay. He seems way too effeminate to be straight.

>Not wrestling bears means you're gay

"""""she""""" looks like a thai ladyboy

He just over indulges in shrooms

he's not handsome he looks weird as fuck, what is up with his eyes?

Reminder to sage and report all threads created by 14 year old sperglords trying to shill their favourite YouTube e-celeb

>Honestly Linus is handsome
He is neither handsome nor of appropriate height for most rides in amusement parks, which is why he's stuck with a Johj.
>talented
At marketing to children, which is not related to this board and more related to /biz/.
>rich
Rich people don't deface themselves on YouTube till the point of becoming a laughing stock among the creator community, and don't spend enormous amounts of time and energy on trying to scam children into buying tech hardware so some company can take pity on them and decide to give them hardware from time to time in return for all the massive investment.
That's only done by desperate people. Rich people buy their own shit without any work or investment.
>Why the fuck is he married to this slap-faced ugly gook whore?
Because normal women don't want a rat-faced dwarf manlet whose job is to scam children with marketing. So a roach monster is the best he can do.

What a qt desu

>Why the fuck is he married to this slap-faced ugly gook whore?
maybe she is a nice person and linus isn't a superficial asshole

>handsome

Get the fuck outta here.

he's obviously gay

Get out of here with your crazy talk

>linus isn't a superficial asshole
lmao

She's okay with him banging the groupies/camera crew as long as she gets his alimon.. err I mean love.

moar

Maybe he likes her. I couldn't imagine being with anyone I didn't like. Also, sex appeal is a subjective matter. You understand that concept right?

Is she even wearing anything under that dress???

Linus is probably a fifth generation hapa himself, or someshit.

you can really tell Sup Forums took a hit when reddit nuked incel. i wonder what would have to happen for you guys to just kill yourselves.

handsome? he has a shitty earring and wears sandals. 0/10 girls find that attractive mate

savage!

if that's his "better sex" then scratch that off your meme list

Judging by the video where he was in mexico in competition forming a team with his wife, she was the one doing the financial plan to beat the other team. Probable his wife is the reason he put his shit together and made his company.

The problem here is that two vastly different cultures must exist as preserved and isolated cultures in essence for an outflow between them to mix and thus produce this faggot.
So he is not a result of mere mixing of cultures, he is a result of both mixing of cultures as well as their individual preservation.

Honestly a video I watched today opened my eyes.
This guys is clueless as I don't have comparison to make.
This is a man who is very very stupid and very dangerous because of it.
Millions of subscribers and all information he gives out are false,its almost scary.
If you want to see why give this a watch.
>youtube.com/watch?v=nh4xE2DGa2g

Linus has the look of a twink

>teens and tweens his target audience
youtu.be/DMqtQjYKtZ8?t=31s
>parents in the background waiting by their cars until its time to drive back home

That was an april fools joke you mong

t. scammed child

Culture is the product of genetics in the first place. If you throw everything together you just get a mishmash of faggots like that + some more. He might think he is unique, but in fact just looks like some generic Russian.

This, needless to say he is manlet

Because he's a mutation of the base white that's more similar to an asian, so it's more advantageous for him to mate with an asian and produce superior asian children than mate with a white woman and produce sub-par whites. Or maybe he's already part asian.

There is more genetic variation within races than between races. Purity is unattainable without a strict eugenics program. This stuff happens.

It must take a lot of talent to dremmel the shit out of everything you buy.

If culture is the product of genetics, white men with autism aren't white. They're just really handsome japs. They don't have white genetic culture. They're japanese at heart.

Sup Forums confirms weebs were right the whole time