ITT: things that trigger the americans

ITT: things that trigger the americans

Americans get claustophobic when their public toilets have walls and aren't flimsy stalls

Top-class name and SS number, desu

they have chips now. but the pins are too much for their simple minds.

(tbf I worked at a shop when chip&pin got introduced here and old people lost their minds, but it's OK, they're dead now)

*paid

Malady, lad

My card has a chip.

I thought Europeans paid with their phone?

Apple Pay is american

oh là là

That's basically every other public restroom, especially at clinics and the like.

>Just go next door and get better stuff at burger king or subway

LOL.

It's not a credit card but a social security card (crazy concept, I know). You don't pay anything with it.

Moreover, only Nordics pay with their phone as far as I know, here we're still using cheques like it's 1989, cash, and debit cards.

Our cards have chips now
I don't get it, everyone does this
We already use metric where it matters, i.e. science. It makes no difference for everyday use

>cheques

It's your Healthcare card that you give to your doctor to not get charged half a million for a broken toe actually

You get one too if you have health insurance but no chip.

Our social security cards look really, really ugly

Yeah but Americans can't wipe their ass because their too fat lmao XDDDDDD

How come none of the Anglos got it? All of those words have a cognate in English

lmao

>not differentiating between cheques and checks
>implying yanks don't use cheques and telegraphic transfers like it's still the 50s

nice 1 i like this post

The same thing here, you get an insurance card you have to take to the clinic to get everything covered for free. If its a place you repeatedly visit, they just make a copy and you don't have to show it again

Perhaps infrastructure

Like my Internet connection I only use for my laptop being faster than what actual American institutions have (outside of America any smaller organization would instead have ~20 Gbit/s minimum, and larger organizations and DCs would have ~100 Gbit/s)

This always blew my stupid mind. They have all the interbutt companies and have totally shit infrastructure.
>here is you 1.5mb/s broadband connection user, that will be 50$ a month

You also cannot just buy a phone and stick a simcard in it. No, you get a contract with your phone made by Mr Bloomberg himself. And European companies like T-mobile do the same thing over there. It's the norm to fuck everyone over.

>No, you get a contract with your phone made by Mr Bloomberg himself.
But what stops you from chucking the old SIM and using a cheaper contract?

Or prepaid

They are sim locked.

>cheques
>not practical

I use Verizon FIOS which is pretty expensive, well I live with my parents and they use it for the home. The speeds and ping are perfectly adequate for me and I have no issues , but the data limits on phones is absurdly small, can't do much except look at small jpegs and text on the phone if you use it hours a day.

One of the other carriers now does unlimited youtube which makes me want to switch just for that, so I can watch physics, gaming and history videos at the gym between sets

It's shit and only good for niggers and useless junkies, don't be triggered by this shit ameribro, in fact you should be glad it only benefit to subhumans!