I just googled 'spic' because I saw the term on this board, this are the results from urbandictionary:

I just googled 'spic' because I saw the term on this board, this are the results from urbandictionary: urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spic

Disregard the fact that Americans think that Portugal is a spanish speaking country, or that they think we have the same ethnicity as latin americans in here (which makes sense in a way since the english are ethnically like them so they assume the same for Mexico and Spain).

I don't care about that. What I care about is that now for the rest of the world "Spanish" means a latino illegal that goes around stabbing people. No one knows anything or even gives a shit about Spain, the motherland itself, anymore. Thank you latinos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XoooX3OVGoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Portugal is top white, why are Spaniards even considered Latin Americans when they wrecked half of Latin America.
youtube.com/watch?v=XoooX3OVGoI

Nigger look at what you are searching:
>spic
>A highly offensive term referring to a Spanish-speaking person from Mexico, Central or South America, Spain, or Portugal
>by benito October 12, 2003
Some retarded spic wrote this on 2003

Spain is white

This is offensive delete it.

Deja de quejarte de una puta vez.
Ser latino en Estados Unidos es la polla, te dan paguitas los subnormales de ellos.

Btw this one's funny as hell
>spic
>A derogatory comment towards people of hispanic decent.
>How come Hispanic people are allowed to say 'nigga', but if somebody says the word 'spic', they get stabbed?
>by iHEARTsasuke August 18, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

CHICANOOOOOOOOOOOO

>What I care about is that now for the rest of the world "Spanish" means a latino illegal that goes around stabbing people
Blame Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and other South Americans for coming here and referring to themselves as 'Spanish'.

I have a Portuguese surname and im pretty sure a lot of ppls think I'm Mexican cause of those boneheads.

La risa es que soy español, pero no saben distinguir asi que me aprovecho.

LO MAS CHICANO QUE E VISTO EN LA VIDA

#REKT

Spain is European Mexico.
It's your legacy. Own it.

Its Poland and Romania the mexico of europe dumb leaf

Y escribes como Español
No sé qué tipo de educación tendrá el Argentino que no sabe distinguir entre Español de LatAM y Español de España

we created them idiot, if the gold had been invented in local industry, now they wouldnt have been shitholes ruled by cartels

Invested *

Habra visto hablar español con la bandera esta y no lo habra pensado.

Since when Portuguese people speak Spanish?

American education

Not a single American pejorative term is directed to Brazil and Portugal. Forget about that.

Also, visit New York. It's very nice.

- Spic (also known as spick) is an ethnic slur used in the United States for a person of Latin American background.

Some in the United States believe that the word is a play on their pronunciation of the English "speak". The Oxford English Dictionary takes spic to be a contraction of the earlier form spiggoty. The oldest known use of "spiggoty" is in 1910 by Wilbur Lawton in Boy Aviators in Nicaragua, or, In League with the Insurgents. Stuart Berg Flexner, in I hear America Talking (1976), favored the explanation that it derives from "no spik Ingles" (or "no spika de Ingles"). These theories follow standard naming practices, which include attacking people according to the foods they eat (see Kraut and Frog) and for their failure to speak a language (see Barbarian and Gringo).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spic

>literally the Niggeraguans are the origin of Spic

>spain
>white

October 12, 2003

this

don't worry spain, we think you're pretty shit without needing to refer to latin america

you would be 100% correct in that belief

Spanish is a 3rd world language, it's a language for the lesser people

it must break your heart knowing that people perceive French as a classy language and Spanish as beaner shit

So you're pissed racists are lumping you in a category of undesirables? Welcome to the club.

If your point is that you're a racist yourself then take it up with American racists, we are not the ones who came up with the slur, are we?

>all that shit when it's clearly just a normal contraction of hispanic

Not him but there would not be slur to begin with if it wasn't for latin americans.

spics

stupid spic this is why people hate non-whites and PC culture

you assume everything is racism, this is about classism. If you weren't a 3rd world shithole country you wouldn't be ruining Spain's reputation

>No one knows anything or even gives a shit about Spain
because the spanish kingdom is a joke
spain needs to man up and invade england

Don't get so ahead of yourself, you people remain a fucking colony today that has contributed... exactly what to world culture? You only became an independent country in fucking 1982 and that was basically the UK officially turning you over to the Americans as a colony. "Lesser people"? You're basically the American Sweden and America's little awkward gay cousin.

A lot of the talk on Mexicans is pretty racial tier though.

Nah, we are ok as a German colony

>If you stopped being x then you won't be called x

That has never worked at all. Also whats so hard about not being a douche and having a modicum of respect?

What went wrong?

No spic Inglés.

That's what it comes from.

Please tell me the difference between Mexicans, Guatemalans, Belizians, Hondurans, Salvadoreans, Nicaraguans, Costa Ricans, Panamanians, Colombians, Venezuelans, Ecuadorians, Peruvians, Bolivians, Paraguayans, Chileans, Argentines, Uruguayans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and Trinidadians, I fucking dare you.

Brazilians are different not only because they speak Portuguese because I never see Brazilians hopping over our fence and mowing my lawn.

And btw, Spain hasn't been relevant since 1488. kek

>this is why people hate non-whites
>you assume everything is racism

I wonder why.

1492, Spain discovers your shit continent
kek

We were dumbs, is totally deserved

try again beaner, Canada is still a successful 1st world country that people like you dream of immigrating to

Spain didn't discover shit.

Si seras gil ¿Por qué te atrae tanto la polla de los gringos? España en su buena época no se hubiera ocupado de las opiniones de los colonos de los perros Ingleses. But you don't have enough pride left in you to even pretend your own culture does not need the approval of it's masters.

And you too, sweetie

I'm white dumb fuck, and it is about racism as much as you'd like to comfort yourself it isn't.

Different demographics, different ethnicities, different viceroyalties, different pre-columbian cultures, different dialects, etc.

Too many to name them all in detail.

I'm not saying we aren't similar in any way whatsoever, but, c'mon

if you're white then how is it at all racism

100% classism. It doesn't matter that you're white because you're from a 3rd world country

Your argument is hold dual citizenship? You didn't even try to defend Canada you loser.

They rule the world, senpai. The Eternal Anglo won.

Whatever man, not going to argue semantics with a delussional cunt.

>Canada is a first world country that people like you dream of immigrating to

>You didn't even try to defend Canada

nice reading comprehension there Pablo, no wonder you're still stuck in shithole Mexico

k good, someones gotta finish mowing the lawn after all

perhaps the word you're looking for is ethnicity, because Mexican is not a race. Not that I'd expect you to fully understand the English language, dumb wetback.

Spaniards set up a system where all the blacks and browns in the new world can become a White Spaniard if they convert to Catholicism and speak Spanish so they're Spaniards imho.

What?

No

>you will never be a canadian cuck

feels good

como van tus estudios del español de america?

Esto.
Yo no pienso pisar Estados Unidos en mi vida,que gente más ignorante.

Aquien le importa lo que piensen si ni siquiera voy a vivir allí?

you do have a point, 3rd worlders are ruining what makes the west great

that includes Mexicans, unfortunately. I don't see anybody desperate to move to Mexico tbqh

A

>you will never be invaded by muzzies

thanks for reminding me, made my day

>we, haiti and french guyana are latin america
>quebec isn't

>being such a shithole that even 3rd worlders trying to escape war don't want to live there

t. Arthur Barbosa

FUCKING

eh?

A couple of them do.

That's why we differentiate them by calling them spics.

>caring what muzzies think about your country

lmao, say hi to the refugees for me

LEAF
E
A
F

LEAF

Which ones, the Mexicans or the Muslims?

>What I care about is that now for the rest of the world "Spanish" means a latino illegal that goes around stabbing people.

Man, Do you seriously think people are That stupid?
American clichés don't make your reputation.
You guys actually made it.

Most people are not stupid enough to believe USA clichés without thinking, and most of them are simply... Educated.
Foreigners learn Spanish history, you know?

>getting cucked by both mexicans and muslims

lmao senpai, lmao

It was literally the opposite. Just for being in the New World, you were not spaniard, even if you were white or catholic.

Nice numbers

>cucked

Lmao the only Mexicans here are TFWs who do the farming for a minuscule amount of pay since no self respecting Canadian would want to do such monkey work

Mexicans here aren't citizens, not even permanent residents

Why people are arguing with FUCKING LEAFS is beyond me.

You should feel honoured that I would even give you the time of day, never mind actually responding

>when a leaf replies to your post

Most of the world can't tell apart a Spaniard from a Puerto Rican. Latin American and Spaniard are pretty much interchangeable. The only questionable thing is the stabbing part. Illegal Spaniards probably cause more American deaths from drunk driving.

>spic
>A highly offensive term referring to a Spanish-speaking person from Mexico, Central or South America, Spain, or Portugal

B-but I thought they speak Brazilian in Portugal.

>Most of the world can't tell apart a Spaniard from a Puerto Rican
< for you maybe.

>Latin American and Spaniard are pretty much interchangeable
< Again.

You Americans can't make the difference between a Spanish and a South Latin because you just don't know what you are speaking about.

Most "Spanish" people in your cunt are actually from South America.

But their civilisation came from the European Spanish.
That's the difference.

>this assmad

enjoy getting invaded by mexicans and muzzies

canada removed visa for mexicans the last year, seems like canacucks can't get enough mexican dick

Spain is one of my favorite countries mainly because I feel bad for them being associated with their retard colonies.

do you think brittain feels the same?

No it's pretty much the world.

I don't know what games you're playing sucking Spanish dick. Spaniards are butthurt they're about to get deported and they're harassing US ships in Gibraltor. It looks like you French are up to your old tricks colluding and playing both sides. You French are devious cowards.

welp, at least you know that we exist i guess

>nice reading comprehension there Pablo, no wonder you're still stuck in shithole Mexico

if they immigrate its bad because "they take our jobs", if they dont its bad because they're still stuck in a shithole... ok

>Spain
>didn't discover

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

americans are usually dumb but you knocked it out of the park with this post

i dont even give a shit what you think but i have to say this, spain is a small euro country, our population is around 40 million. latinos are 500 million, and when they are in foreign countries they claim to be from spain. think about it

Why do you spics always try to tell us what our words mean?

im talking about the definitions on ud m8

MOOR DETECTED

I like Latinos more than Spanish people DESU SENPAI

seeing the us flag i doubt you even know the difference

>Thank you latinos
That's Americans' fault though

latinos call themselves spanish so americans just went with that. and they fucked our reputation on america, canada, and who knows what other countries

>latinos call themselves spanish
Don't they hate you?

No, and we don't call ourselves Spanish.

Muh heritage kinds of shits are frowned upon, at least where I live. If you claim to have Spaniard/Euro ancestry you are seeing as a pretentious fuck, and if you claim to have native american one, you are seeing as a low class pretentious fuck.

Most people here just claim to be Mexican, whether they are white or not, whether they are heavily native american or not. The term latino is also not used very often here.

Im pretty certain he meant discover as in discovering the americas, which is true.

yes and i meant that too and we discovered the new world

>yes and i meant that too and we discovered the new world

*vikings

:^)

might as well say that we didnt discover it because the natives were there first...

spain was the first civilized culture to find it, is that better?