Look at this disgusting monstrosity

Why would anyone buy this freak of a phone? The s8 is so gross looking, why is it so tall and where the fuck are the bezels? who thought this was a good idea?

Who the fuck would drop $600 on this?? Can we suggest actually good, aesthetic phones in this thread?

I like the look.
Good thread btw.

Looks good to me

>puts case on it
>absolutely ruins any little bit of aesthetic it had
heh nothin personnel kid

>putting a shit case ruins the aesthetic of a phone
Well duh

>make the phone as delicate as possible so you HAVE to put a case on it
>looks like a shitty chink phone if you do
literally WHAT is the point?

It's beautiful.

Pick a case that you think looks good
I like this case i got for my note 8 and have gotten compliments on it, but it boils down to personal preference

Don't put it a case on it. Or are you some clumsy poor fag? If you are, why are you buying a phone for aesthetics?

Here you go OP, I'll give you what you want.

I think it's one of the best looking phones on the market right now. Don't know if I would want one though.

it looks 100x better in person and when you hold it in your hands

What is your idea of a good looking phone?
I don't like the meme rounded and curved screens, I wouldn't buy an S8 but I wouldn't call it ugly either.

S8 is cute, CUTE

>it looks 100x better in person and when you hold it in your hands
yeah, my friend bought one recently. Looks great irl, but it's slippery as a motherfucker
but to be fair so is every Galaxy ever since they moved to glass and metal body

>smartphone
>not 10/10 motorola razr

that thing is massive

yeah the glass phones are slippery but it also feels great to hold. the phone gets cold and warm and you feel the difference, it's very premium to touch.

samsung makes the best displays

PIXEL 2 XL

1,000 after tax

All I can see is oversaturated colors. S8+ display would look close to OP5 if you set the display mode to sRBG.

that's what she said.

Interesting. Weird how Samsung makes the displays for the OP5(t).

s8 has better brightness levels and the resolution is also much higher than oneplus pathetic 1080p

>pathetic 1080p
>on a fucking five point five inch screen
So I see you've fallen for the memes
I've moved from a Galaxy S4 to S6 just a couple of months ago. In terms of sharpness I can not tell the difference unless I hold both phones side by side looking at detailed images from so close I can barely focus my eyes on the fucking thing.
1080p for a display this big is plenty.

Your eyes are bad because I can tell the difference right away. The PPI on the S6 is much higher and you can't see any pixels. I can spot pixels on Oneplus and text doesn't look as sharp when zoomed in.

>Who the fuck would drop $600 on this??
Chinks.

A lot of them love huge meme phones because it's their only device or at least the one they spend almost all their time with

I have the version of this case for my s8+. The kickstand is pretty nice.

Have one and love it. The curves on the edges dont really effect anything. Love the big screen for games. Although if you are listening to music. When you start a game it pauses and you have to press play in the notifications. Kind of annoying.

have trouble holding my s7 without a case and not touching the screen, can't guess what it would be like having an s8 with the forced curves now.

left display is more realistic.
wouldn't say right display is "better"
"different" would be a better word

> Who the fuck would drop $600 on this??

As opposed to what? $1,000 for an iBald X?

>no notches and holes
What is this madness?
>holes in display
fuck off with that shit

I've gotten both an S8 and an X from work for free. Both are shit and nothing will ever compare to the Nokia 3310.

Le sigh i wish i was in the 90s again

looks bad lol

your opinion isn't relevant to my purchase decisions

Do you even have a job?

>le sigh

Why did we move so far away from sharp design? It’s gone so far off the deep end now that our screens have rounded corners. Who thought this was a good idea?

Had the chance to compare that phone with its iphone equivalent (iPhone 7 128GB because of their prices) and I just couldn't get over the length.
Coming from an iPhone 5, both were already larger. It's literally an iPhone X in design and the screen feels really clunky. It's like the shit is popping out at me. Actually, the whole thing was literally just a screen which is why I was extremely offput by it.

i love my S8 OP

>Samshit ultrasaturated vomit colours

Fuck outta here.

Fuck you. I'm getting the s8 +.

I miss all the unique and quirky designs from the feature phone era. Now it's all black slabs of glass and plastic.

>manlets

Pretty happy with my G6 to be honest. Touchjizz is shit and wtf is up with that button placement lmao.

Hopefully they get the kinks with invisible fingerprint sensors ironed out for next gen, but the screen warping and chinkshit software makes it a nogo for me

You know Samsung made both displays right?

woah

Ok, that's uncalled for. We may be on Sup Forums, but some things are just beond the pale.

Why won't they incorporate the FF camera into the screen?

Just get the Otterbox like a normal person. The phone is black or some solid color anyway so it doesn't really change the aesthetic at all and it makes the phone indestructible

This so much

>Hurr my glass rectangle looks better than yours

Fucking embarrassing.

I got it because of the headphone jack, micro sd, and support for a lot of overseas bands when I'm traveling

it is ugly, but it's useful.

Anyone else using UAG Monarch Graphite?

>gross looking
>the same rectangular screen design and thin (maybe) bezels
yes this device is totally different and so gross compared with other electric rectangles that service similar purposes.

Amazing how dated the iPhone X looks compared to stuff like the Xiaomi Mi Max 2, One Plus/Oppo near bezeless design, and this Samsung...

well I liked the S8 Plus design, the huge tall screen is great for apps.

but...
> stupid as shit fingerprint reader placement
> red screen
> vulnerable AS FUCK - no matter what protector you put on it, it will fucking break/shatter 90%
> small ass battery with shit battery life - samsung is notoriously bad with idle battery life, and yes I own several Samsung devices. by installing weak ass battery, they just killed the device even more. (my 3220mah note 4 barely lasts a day even when it's almost all day idle.)

tl;dr: It's a good concept with a horrible execution.

Get an s8 active you amerilard

Lold
Woke my cat

One of my coworkers has an S8+ and a giant bulky case rubberized case on it with the screen both partly indented inside the case and partly sticking out like a tumor. I have to keep from laughing every time I see it.

> guy purchases an iphone
> instead of just putting a thin case on it, he uses these "iOtter" big bulky as fuck cases
shit looks stupid and ridiculous.
I bought a 2$ case at the carrier when I got a cheapo iPhone SE and it works fucking perfect.

I just want a fucking metal case that can be held or dropped edgewise without messing with the screen REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The only phones like these are chinkshit right now and soon those too will probably move to copy this aeshittic

How's the Note8?

Sony always wins, baby

Make up your mind. Is it aesthetic or not?

bezels are too useful

I guarantee you that shitty meme case you bought for your shitty meme phone won't protect shit when you inevitably drop it. Those big bulky cases serve a real purpose and I fucking wish I could find one for my meme phone.

My man. S7 here.