Wich computer related field pays more?

I'm about to do a masters I wonder which field in computer science/ software engineering pays more.

I'll list some

big data

artificial intelligence

bioinformatics

computer vision

quantum computation (kinda is computer science)

cyber investigation and security

>I'll list some
>Meme
>Meme
>Meme
You're a fucking retard.

I see you watch Rick and morty

what the fuck do you mean "meme"? You spend too much time on this website

>cyber investigation and security

hacker.png?

Whatever it is, if you had gotten a math masters you would be paid more

Computer science is a field where your income is only limited by your skill and or gumption regardless of the subfield you're in. Instead of trying to hop onto the current meme, find something you're interested in and git gud.

I hope you're joking.

>tfw good student but no skills

>no good skills
just program everyday, and then start going down the rabbit hole of any specific thing you're interested in, thats how you become skilled

bump.

but i hate programming

go into artschool instead

good, but are you skilled, user?

Why did you study CS? There are literally dozens of other fields that pay more than enough.

>big data
Everyone is doing this, so no better than your average SDE.

>artificial intelligence
Doing a PhD in a top-tier program with a renowned advisor will have you rolling in the money. But good luck getting into one of those programs. I hope you've been publishing in undergrad.

>bioinformatics
Don't know too much about this field, but I'd imagine it's in line with BME in terms of job prospects. That is, the field hasn't really developed yet for there to be significant opportunities.

>computer vision
probably similar to artificial intelligence

>quantum computation
Your prospects are Sandia or university faculty.

>cyber investigation and security
If you're good and do consulting, it can pay pretty well. If not, the pay is nothing special. In any case I think experience would be valued more than graduate education.

not me, this user probably only likes to suck dick.

nice answers and yes, bio informatics in on line with other biology technology engineering. My city is apparently pritty gud in terms of artificial intelligence so I'll look into that. (montreal)

bioinformatics is getting pretty huge, publishing is piss-easy, you can still hop on the bandwagon and become the next Andrew Ng
lots of low-hanging fruits, especially if you like a bit of math (spectral graph theory, algebraic topo, singularity theory, all of these have huge potential application in this field)

>publishing is piss-easy

Are you sure about that?

If you base your happiness on wealth then you will never be happy in the long run, even if you're a multi-millionaire

What If. IIFF.

I just want enough money to be comfortable working part time and doing my passion-hobby on the side?

bump for interest

Interesting. Im currently in a similar predicament. Ive been losing sleep thinking "I know I want to go into technology, but which part???" Last night I just thought, "fuck it, Im just going to do stuff I like and get good at that, and hopefully theres a job in that."
Plan on working on music on the side.

why not music full time? are you a faggot?