Firefox is driving me mad

firefox is driving me mad.
After few hours of surfing my computer lags and when I check firefox has mostly consumed all the memory there is in my system.
It does't help even when I close tabs.
Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/GKFX/hide-ff-title-bar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

The chrome shills have resorted to making up stories.

Reduce process limit.

I did. it's still the same.

just uninstalled that fuckery and went back to chrome.
fuck that shit!

did you even update to quantum you cuck?

You suck

If you don't have 32 gigs of RAM power to compensate then honestly you deserve this tbqh

yes
i hate chrome

all these fucking retarded threads ive used the same install on windows 8.1 for fucking 4years with no gotdamn issues same i have firefox 54? or w.e the fuck and ive never had a gordamn issue out of it, stop shit posting this fucking autistic ahit every fucking day. I use both chrome and fuckinf firefox both have never given me issues ever with my shitty 4670k and no gou with a 4+ year old seagate 1tb hdd kill yourself all you fucking shill retards they both are the same shit.

Nice try shill. Chrome uses more memory

I know your feel OP, although not quite that bad. I close it down every day to start fresh.

Ayy lmao

:'(

W A T E R F O X
A
T
E
R
F
O
X

how good is it?

sudo pacman -Rsc firefox

I just completely removed it. Quantum is a catastrophe. I used FF mainly for NoScript. NoScript is a shit now. NoScript dev was working on the new version for two years. I have zero hope it will be better any time in 2018.

This is just like that time SJWs took over that gaming company and the new game came out with horrible animation. SJWs have completely ruined Firefox.

$ sudo pacman -Rsc firefox
checking dependencies...

Packages (4) hunspell-1.6.2-1 mime-types-9-1 mozilla-common-1.4-4
firefox-57.0-1

Total Removed Size: 140.39 MiB

:: Do you want to remove these packages? [Y/n]
:: Processing package changes...
(1/4) removing firefox [######################] 100%
(2/4) removing mozilla-common [######################] 100%
(3/4) removing mime-types [######################] 100%
(4/4) removing hunspell [######################] 100%
:: Running post-transaction hooks...
(1/3) Updating icon theme caches...
(2/3) Arming ConditionNeedsUpdate...
(3/3) Updating the desktop file MIME type cache...

what do you use now?

uhhhh

it doesn't matter now
anything I choose will suck
it's all botnet

but by dropping firefox
I send a message to those goddamn rustcucks who ruined it

I understand your point

I was having the same issue, decided to switch to Palemoon I've had no problems since.

Not him but I've been using Waterfox for months. It's brilliant. I'll never understand why all the Firefox users that hate 57 don't just switch to Waterfox.

probably they never heard of it.
What about palemoon and seamonkey ?

does Download Them All (or another top tier multi-link downloader) work with it?

I don't know

github.com/GKFX/hide-ff-title-bar

Can anybody confirm this works with xfce? I'm not upgrading to Quantum until I know this or another add on works.