Are you fucking kidding me?

Are you fucking kidding me?
Firefox has built-in ads now when you click to open a new tab?
And don't tell me I can easily turn that off. It's ridiculuous that this would be enabled by default.

Other urls found in this thread:

allsides.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahmed, pls. don't you have a goat to fuck or a child to molest or some acid to throw

You can turn that off.
I wouldn't tho.
How else are you supposed to be kept up to date on news?
If I didn't have daily headlines show up in chrome for android, I would never know about current events.

>built-in ads now
This is old. I agree it's pretty gay though.

>I wouldn't tho.

neck yourself scumbag.

> It's ridiculuous that this would be enabled by default.
Because there's people out there that would enable this if by default it was not enabled... lol

>Firefox
stopped reading here

>deliberately brainwashing himself with propaganda

That's funny cause all I get are m4m craigslist ads...

>ADS

I don't get my news from one place, you have to piece yourself the whole picture from everyone else's narratives because everyone is heavily biased no matter how much you want to believe otherwise.

What kind of place do you get your news from? I hope you realize most of them have the same owners.

Sup Forums.org/pol

what motivates posts like these?
Why are you so sure that your worldview is the only correct one?

Controlled opposition.

Just curious. I'm too autistic to communicate without sounding like a faggot.

That's what you get for being a fucking Sup Forums nazi !!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!1!!!one!!!!

Pocket recommendations are the worst type of trash becomes it feels like you're enriching yourself with news and informing articles while its sucking your time away and brainwashing you.
This applies to most "Thought pieces," "Longform" articles, "video essay" and opinion pieces on all sides. Written by pseuds, for pseuds.

dailystormer

wtf why does it say datei berbeiten ansicht etc where it should say file, edit, history ? there is something really wrong with your firefix installation

>my ip addr
>webrtc leak test
pedo confirmed

but how would you know???

Good thing I nearly exclusively surf in private mode. Shit doesn't show up there.

This will never be not funny xDDD

It’s had those for some years. Easily disabled.

>Not using Pale Meme
This is the future you chose

>using your computer translated to something other than English
>ever

warum sind es immer Deutsche, die keinen Schimmer haben, wie man nen Computer benutzt? Scheiße, user, das ist echt nicht so schwer.

Is there an un-fucked version of nu-fox somewhere?

Sieg heil thot
What the fuck is "empfohlen"

Thanks, Trump.

Not perfect but a good start.

allsides.com/

haha, call chrome a botnet and use a browser that has ads built in.

daily reminder that chrome doesn't have ads

>"empfohlen"
"recommended"