Portugal are you ok?

Portugal are you ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjxikA6eha0
youtube.com/watch?v=pi_FzabPrmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We would send some of our Canadairs, but we fear the same could happen to us desu

>EU flag

Don't forget about Portugal's debts tho

is it still burning there?

>burntugal

r-rare?

>europe flag
How?

i think some Brussles proxies come up as EU

>Portugash

Who's that flagkemon?

FINLAND APOLOGIZE
youtube.com/watch?v=EjxikA6eha0

We still have some fires in the north.
Two more days and everything will be okay.
The two planes that Russia sent, they got damaged.
Two French fireman guys saw what was happening here and decided to go to Portugal to help us.
In this times is easy to see where we can get help.
Germany never ask if we needed help and even East Timor sent 2 million Euros.

>that guy with the pink shirt at 1:19

Need helping. Gib moneys. Nao!

haha now those fucking northfags will shut the fuck up about whiteness
can't say shit after getting roasted like this

kek

>portuburns

When i visited portugal the hills were on fire

it was fucking terrifying

>tortchugal

stop making fun of us
we are suffering

really :(

should i come over and help?

How long has this been going on? A week?

Has Ronaldo sent money yet?

yes :(
all this fire situation has been going since the beginning of the summer
as for Ronaldo, I really don't know

I think i heard something about him giving money for the ones in Madeira or something, i'm not sure.

fugg it must be bad... why no EU help?

BURN BABYLON BURN BURN SODOM BURM

Because they aren't part of the euro circlejerk, they are one of the lesser countries that people ignore.
Do you think people would care and change their Facebook profile avatar to Portugal's flag if a big terrorist attack happened there?

> people would care and change their Facebook profile avatar to Portugal's flag if a big terrorist attack happened there?

i would!

The only EU countries that sent help were Italy and Spain
I think EU justification was something like this: "The other countries have their own fire problems so they can't send help right now"
At least Russia and Morocco sent help too
t.pierre

you guys get along with morocco?
they seem like a muslim cunt. casablanca and all that

Not especially. I think we sent some planes a couple years back, though.

We have no Muslim colonies and put all the rapefugess next to pic related so they know who they are messing with. We also served them ham, kek.

It's alright, we're part water-type.

eh, I think that in political relations we get along pretty well

>We have no Muslim colonies and put all the rapefugess next to pic related so they know who they are messing with. We also served them ham, kek.
based portugal.
i would almost come and improve your cunt just because of this
t.white tall murican

It's just a small fire lad.

We can help, Portubro. Just say the word!

Spain doesn't either.

Unlike Britain and France who went after money and resources for the Industrial revolution, Portugal and Spain went a lot earlier sponsored by the church, in a mission to increase the christian population and help defeat the Muslims.

Obviously we went for the money and because Spain threatened to blocked our European trade, but that was a good excuse to keep going.

It's the same reason we have brown people - we raped Muslim women during Reconquista and took in any men willing to join the good fight. It's a battle scar.

I really like my arms, thank you. But we do have a true story of a guy that got his right arm cut-off fighting turks and refused to be replaced in the fight. He strapped his shield to his now right-stub and fought with his left hand.

You'd need more to stop us.

Wait... there was a car wreck there already?

>Germany never ask if we needed help

Nigga, can't you even fucking manage your bushfires alone? What next? Need some help with pipi and poopoo?
Srsly, how about you help us with some of these rapefugees instead?

Why do fucking poorfags always think EU is a one-way road?
Just because we have some more money we can't fucking deal with all your problems and never need help ourselfs.

>He strapped his shield to his now right-stub and fought with his left hand.
>You'd need more to stop us.
That's metal as fuck desu. Still in all seriousness we use anti-fire aircraft with suppressants all the time here in California. Hell, I even saw one dumping on a fire right over me as I was driving past it.

It happens literally every 10 years or so. It's the damn Aussie Eucalyptus trees, that really enjoy colouring our country red, just like the rest of their compatriot cunts.

It's alright, though, we can take the Bantz.

even though you guys arent in such a good spot now, its good to see a old thinking euro country.
my fellow NATO bro

>even Australians cannot outbant the Portuguese
Basest allies.

>That's metal as fuck desu.
Yeah. There's a transcript of him replying to his squire after he offered to trade places so he could tend to the wound.

It went something like "How dare you suggest I stop fighting when I still have one more good arm than they have". We had a few of these lunatic pearls throughout history. Very game-of-thrones-y.

I wouldn't call it old thinking, because it's not blind conservatism. We're just pragmatic as fuck. Decriminalizing drugs is the go-to example: not excessive 420 blazeit commie, nor "let them all die and spread disease" fascist. It was just simple "let them die if they want to, just don't do it on the street".

Last I heard the area around Funchal is completely fucked, charred pitch black. The summer's been dry and the wind unfavourable for this sort of shit. The piece of shit that set the fires should be handed over to the public for a nice beating.

There's been a whole lot of Portugal-love threads on Sup Forums lately. I'm getting suspicious, like we have a "kick me" sign on our back.

You won the eurocup

>I wouldn't call it old thinking, because it's not blind conservatism. We're just pragmatic as fuck.

This is ironically why southern Europeans are more conservative than northerners or westerners. By being pragmatic, about shit, people become more traditional-minded since tradition can more easily adapt to changing times.

You have a nice country with good food. Baxia was kinda a shithole when I went, but nice place overall, one of the best octopus stews I ever had was in Lisbona.

Yeah, his house was already vandalised and he's turned himself in. He's gonna get beaten in prison for sure, though. Not killed, I don't think.

As the villains, though. Wouldn't that be another reason to hate us? You may be right though, because the French seem to not be in on it.

That and catholicism. Don't know a lot about the good or bad places of Lisbon though. To me it's all a bit shit, but they do have some good places here and there. Glad you enjoyed at least.

Memes aside, Portugal seems to be one of the few bastions of Western European culture and sanity left.

If you want to know the difference between Southern and Northern Europeans, watch Dr. Kevin MacDonald's talk with the London Forum.

Papers haven't said whether he was a local or not. Do we know?

Yeah, he was a local cunt. He lived there since birth, but he was a delinquent and his girlfriend broke up with him. I think he turned himself in, though. He never meant for the whole island to burn. Unless I'm mixing him with one of the fires up north.

Funny, we have this oooold expresison "From Spain there are no good winds nor good marriages", and it's always the eastern winds that causes fires to spread the most, since they are drier and warmer.

plus poland??

Poland isn't Western Europe

*But the original expression was a dig at the Spanish crown, and an allusion to the western winds that brought the Fishermen and Sailors back to their families. And with them food and spice and riches and interesting new things every year.

I guess context is important to make the fire thing seem novel.

Polish people are still rather based. They should've gotten a different name, though, because I have to type "por" on dropdown menus, instead of just "po" to find our country, and that is mildly inconvenient.

Although we got the "P" on our licence plates and they had to go with "PL". I guess you win some and you lose some.

thinking about finding me a good conservative polish qt

Aren't we all.

>The two planes that Russia sent, they got damaged.
what

One hit the water too hard and another hit a tree with a wing, kek. They were being repaired this morning.

interesting that russia offers help to a country that it barely knows

also east timor, are they an ex-colony or something?

>Russia
I wonder if they filled the plane with sensors and used the excuse to make a recon mission across Europe.

>Timor
Yeah. The second last we gave independence back to, and we still help them from time to time. Friendly gooks who went to the streets waving Portuguese flags when we won the Euro. The gesture is more symbolic though, and they need it a lot more than us.

All Christian too, when the rest of the island is full on Muslim, which is interesting.

They sound like good lads
A 'literally who' country though

Yeah, I don't think I could point to them or Macau on a map. They are very tiny, but very grateful and cheerful towards us.

Supposedly we were always pretty nice colonisers what with the Lusotropicalism and whatnot, so most of our colonies still like us a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=pi_FzabPrmI

Why are they so based?

Wow. I had no idea.

>bomb shelters inside air planes
Ingenious.

No, it's summer and i don't see the sun for days because of the smoke and everything is coveres with ash
Fuck this shit i want to go to the pool

Hm I feel sort of glad portugal won now
Just knowing it made a lot of peaceful 3rd worlders happy

>East Timor sent 2 million Euros

That's pretty embarrassing

Yeah, it's very weird to me.

I don't much care for football, and Timor is probably the least talked about colony and it's often forgotten, but they stayed up to like 5 in the morning to watch the game and to celebrate in the middle of the night. Even the fact that they had so many flags is very sweet.

It's interesting to think that to them, Portugal is this magnanimous country from far away that shaped a lot of their culture and current identity via language and schools with their large ships that brought them tools and supplies that they traded around the archipelago for money.

Perspective is a hell of a drug. They are ultra nice.

It's symbolic. They can't afford much more, and it's peanuts even for us, but they do it out of gratitude.

Interesting fact: despite being one of the poorest countries in the world (if you look at indices such as GDP per capita and HDI), Timo-Leste has a murder rate that is actually half decent, at 3.6 (in 2010). That's actually lower than the USA lel. They're a complete outlier in the general "homicide rate vs. GDP per capita" trend.

Yeah. They apparently had problems with West timor as soon as they asked for independence, and we helped them out via the UN and even helped them organise the elections and run the country until then and whatnot. I still remember there being tons of news around 2000.

Do they ever move to Portugal? i assume there would be a lot of them

No. They are a very tiny nation, so we wouldn't even feel it. I've never met one, but I have met a bunch of people who have been there during the volunteer years after their independence.

They also seem pretty content in being in their home, and probably live better than most islands around it, so they don't feel such a pressure as Africans and Brazilians, even if they do live worse than the latter.

Wait, they are 1m people. We'd definitely feel them, but I still have never met one. Same for Macau.

We do have some from Cabo Verde and Sao Tomé e Príncipe, but those are closer.

North here. Better now, thanks Europe. Last week was awful though, burnt smell and smoke everywhere, unusual suffocating heat, you couldn't have any windows open. Firefighters and local residents had no rest for almost two weeks. Fucking retarded arsonists should be sentenced to death, all of them.

East Timor donating Portugal 2 millions is basically this:

41E sentando-se Jesus defronte do cofre das ofertas, observava como a multidão lançava dinheiro no cofre; e muitos ricos deitavam muito. 42Vindo, porém, uma pobre viúva, lançou dois leptos, que valiam um quadrante. 43E chamando ele os seus discípulos, disse-lhes: Em verdade vos digo que esta pobre viúva deu mais do que todos os que deitavam ofertas no cofre; 44porque todos deram daquilo que lhes sobrava; mas esta, da sua pobreza, deu tudo o que tinha, mesmo todo o seu sustento.

pretty much