What is your opinion on the US dollar? How often do you see them

What is your opinion on the US dollar? How often do you see them

Ugly and boring.
Never saw one live.

bit bland and look the same

Arr rook rame

I'll never use the $20 again once it has that hideous orc on it.
get used to saying, two 10's please.

Frankly prefer them to our monopoly money

I have seen them two times before. One time om the wall of an Argentinian restaurant in Amsterdam and the second time was in Belgium when I saw an American tourist counting her dollar bills.'

I don't understand the one dollar, why not use a coin, same with the two dollar one

You are the stupid kind of autistic. Congratulations

I just wished I saved the old classic versions before they redesigned them. I dun goofd tbqh

Ugly and boring

2 dollar bills aren't commonly used and we tried making dollar coins but everyone just collects them

Boring.. is a valid criticism but ugly? They are plain bills. How the fuck are they ugly?

Yes Ugly and Boring unlike the REAL

WE

Define "plain".
Their designs are all over the place and lack clarity, you think they are plain because you are used to them.

Yeah, real is pretty cool, especially the back.

>same thing on ever bill
Good thing that isn't boring

Look at the backs m8

The US fronts aren't all the same, so the Real is real boring

They're simple and plain as fuck. Isn't that why you guys say they're boring in the first place? A giant American guy's head and the currency value seems pretty damn simple to me

Don't worry about these guys. They aren't wealthy enough to travel overseas or to need to deal with foreign currency. It's funny to see envious people venting their frustration about feeling ostracized.

They're quite good, but boring.They reimind me our bills, because we do have our kings on them too, while you have presidents.

But the fronts aren't the same, they have patterns alluding to the animal in the back.
The resolution is shit but it's visible I guess.

i once ordered something from US, paid by sending us dollars in envelope

For some reason they're so aesthetically unpleasing I wanted to get rid of them as quickly as possible when I was there. Maybe that's why the US economy is good.
They also feel like rags.

> USD notes are made from cotton fiber paper
so they should feel like cloth

Most vending machines don't accept dollar coins. Many store clerks don't recognize them for what they are.

Not colorful enough, all look the same and I don't like the width to height ratio, seems too thin/lean. Also, Lincoln is real ugly and that 20 USD guy looks like this weird Bosnian poster from /ex-yu/.

The 1 dollar note is good-looking, though.

Never see dollars.

Some notes are way too long. Everything the same colour, hard to tell them apart at a glance. Made from paper lol. The 1 dollar note is essentially worthless and you tend to end up with stacks of them overloading your wallet. $1 and $2 coin when?

I prefer dollar bills, 2bh. Coins are a pain in the ass to deal with, IMO. Shinplasters when?

Fun fact: the US Treasury technically has a court order against them since it's impossible to tell the notes apart when you're blind if you don't have an electronic note reader.