Why do Britfags on this board like to talk about the Vietnam war so much...

Why do Britfags on this board like to talk about the Vietnam war so much? Last I checked there was a McDonald's in Saigon.

Mission accomplished

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-20/hillary-clinton-believes-pivotal-gun-rights-ruling-was-wrong-adviser-says
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fNShSY_Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=QJipQgOk_vY
edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/hillary-clinton-gun-control-second-amendment/
youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/30/appeals-court-illegal-aliens-have-right-to-own-guns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we didn't fight in muh commie bullshit war unlike ausfailure.

we never had conscription outside of the world wars.

feel good mang.

>McDonaild's in Saigon
That's what you sent 50k Americans to die for?

We won the war; thats why communism collapse a few years later. They couldnt recover.

We won the Mexican-American war because all of the south US is full of mexicans

Mission accomplished

they'd send 50k more if they had to

Yup. There is a McDonalds in mexico city too. Suck my dick Santa Anna

Wouldn't commies have collapsed on their own anyway?

see we won the mexican-american war, not you

>no replies

BTFO
T
F
O

Don't worry, we are building a wall dear friend

>gets BTFO
>can only reply with memes

Hillary is going to win btw

>build wall
>continue to be BLACKED
>mexicans continue to reproduce and make mexico great again

>implying we won't build a second wall

nah mate. She wants to ban guns and in the USA that shit don't fly

I'm honestly more scared of how dank memes are going to be created if Hillary wins than what that crazy cunt might actually do to the US

We can look forward to memes regardless of what happens. Life is good.

USA ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY TOTALLY BLOWN THE FUUUUUCK OUUUUUT

Man, she doesn't, can you get me a single quote on her saying that?

That's a pledge to repeal the second amendment?

TOP KEK

Ameriblobs literally on suicide timepiece.

>bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-20/hillary-clinton-believes-pivotal-gun-rights-ruling-was-wrong-adviser-says

Yup. Not to mention she and her daughter both say they plan to pack the court to overturn Heller V DC and that she wants australia style forced gun confiscation

Mexican-Americans despise Mexico. Don't flatter yourself, Paco.
t. Chicano in Cali

CHI

>youtube.com/watch?v=U6fNShSY_Iw

>youtube.com/watch?v=QJipQgOk_vY

Yes

That's not what I'm looking at in Google

edition.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/hillary-clinton-gun-control-second-amendment/

I call bull

true

>linking to a news organization that was proven by wikileaks to accept money from clinton

Besides every single position she has taken on gun rights is disgusting and deplorable. She wants to take people's guns mexico. And we won't vote for her. I don't give a shit that you are afraid of the wall and want free citizenship. We aren't giving up our basic human rights

Nice, some dumb bimbo in what appears to be a bar playing the insider card to try and impress some dumb fuck who's basically coaching answers out of her. Yes, that looks solid.

if hillary wins the election would we see more republicans in congress?
i feel as if alot of people would vote her in for president then cuck her in the senate elections

Let's ask her daughter
>youtube.com/watch?v=zCJJxJ1LlEM

Gun owners are why the GOP has control of the house and senate. NRA gets its members to vote. That is why the NRA can stand up to billionaires like Micheal Bloomberg

>basic human rights
jesus fucking christ user if you think owning a gun is a basic human right then why aren't you at the border handing whore shooters to the mexicans as they pass?

Dude, it's just a for argument's sake, Trump is pretty much sinking his chances all on his own. You know as well as I do that if Clinton wins she won't move to repeal the second amendment and we would both be surprised if she even managed to pass anything that's remotely like gun control. Don't try to bs and seriously is cringe that you even call that a basic human right /pole dancer. We are not afraid of your wall because we know it's a fact we'll never pay for it.

Personally I wouldn't live in your shithole country if they were giving out greencards like candy out on the street, Migration from Mexico has stopped (pictured) it's going to be mostly Muslim neighbours from now on for you kid.

One of our courts said illegal mexicans have the right to own guns

>breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/30/appeals-court-illegal-aliens-have-right-to-own-guns/

Any gun law is completely intolerable. Any banning or regulation of guns is disgusting and she said she will try to use executive order to do so as well as stack the SCOTUS to get her way.

Illegal aliens cost the US taxpayers $200,000,000,000 a year so yea it would be great to get you out.

And being able to protect yourself from people who would do you harm or tyrannical governments is a basic human right

you seem confused, what does having the right to own a gun have to do with basic human rights?
other than MAYBE it gives you the ability to protect yourelf if you are being violated

just wait until trumpenfuhrer gets elected

in b4 patriotic freedoming shall not be infringed rant

You have the right to protect yourself from people who want to do you harm and tyrants. It is as simple as that. In sweden you can't shoot your tyrants because you live in a government under human rights deniers

Yikes, what the fuck happened to Chelsea? She looks like she's been living in a trailer park since her dad got out of office... Anyway, she's talking the usual Dem gun control speech from what I could gather, she kinda mumbles.

Yes, and according to US government's statistics 1 in 20 American jobs is dependant in economic activity created by migrants... Anyway the point is what her official position means, and it's the gun lobby she needs to make her deal with, not the jackasses carrying NRA cards. Trump is about to prove they're not enough to win a national election on their own.

Oh yes, tyrants, shame on you Sweden, what are you going to do if a Muslim from Kenya hijacks your government and tries to force... oh, you already have universal healthcare like any civilized nation, nevermind...

>paying for the healthcare of fat people

Any deal is unacceptable. I wouldn't fucking vote for Jesus if he said he wanted to ban a single gun

You don't need to shoot leaders in order to depose them from power, you don't need to kill police officers in order to resist them.
Escalating violence to the point of civil war is hardly if ever justifiable in a society where politicians can be reliably held accountable for their actions.
An example of this would be Sweden, where politicians are routinely screwed if they can't keep it together.
It's a system that has worked well over a hundred years without having heavily armed bydlos running about.

You are going to be very disappointed, come November.
Accept reality now, it'll be easier later.

Says the man living in the nation that is importing tons of immigrants and doesn't allow criticism of said immigrants

our government has set the amount to the EU minimum and we 0 (zero) laws that prohibit criticism of immigration

They're called deportations Pablo

>Why do Britfags on this board like to talk about the Vietnam war so much

u wot m8

>Other notable cases are Dan Berner and Björn Björkqvist, who were convicted for hate speech against Islam.

Given that jesus was big on the pacifist stuff and turning the other cheek I'd assume no American would ever vote for him... How you people still somehow call yourselves Christians with stuff like your contempt for the poor eludes me.

Sure Jamal, whatever you need to tell yourself

Cause poor people deserve to starve to death. Fuck them

>literal nazis being convicted for inciting violence in public speeches
alright
but what does this has to do with immigration laws?
you just continue moving the goal post, i am starting to think you have no argument for why gun ownership is a human rights issue.
ok?
good for him, he's a big guy.

Yehaw billybob - use your AR15 to shoot them Tanks, Drones, and heatseaking guided missles from your tyrannical government. You're doing gods work son.

You have no free speech, no gun rights, you have fucking nothing you are a slave.

>shooting the tanks
>not shooting the families of the tank drivers

Our athletes have a code of conduct that does acttually impose penalties for any appearance of impropiety, granted our footballers are fucking wealthy so they don't give a fuck. Does sweden have anything like that or is women being blacked an exception?

Do you live in a compound with preps ready for SHTF?

Do you wear a metal collar around your neck so narcos can't cut your head off?

The last I heard English was spoken in Washington.

Mission accomplished.

You heard wrong, we speak American