/USA/

:State Pride Edition. The United States is made up of 50 states. Tell us which one you're from and what makes it great or culturally different(Special food,Slang,History,etc).

NJFag here and theres nothing like hitting up the boardwalk in the summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t8o5XU3xKAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Montana cold as fuck guess that's all

South Dakota, better than North Dakota

How long until Rhode Island is annexed by Massachusetts?

california, more temperate than it's supposed to be

That's not even true anymore. ND outranks you on every level.

Don't remind me

H-Hey at least you don't live in Montana

Montanans bully us because we're such a garbage state

Montana is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Think of the tatras... now multiply them by 100 and you have western Montana.

heritage trip here ;_;

WYOMING
Y
O
M
I
N
G

maryland, like a mini usa. there is farms, big city, coast, and some mointains on western edge

Louisiana here. I guess it's the food. I hear people travel a long distance to try the etoufee and such. We got Creoles too, but I don't see much of them because I live in Baton Rouge.

Other than that I'm not particularly impressed by the state.

>lakes and trees

Add some corn and cold that's pretty much it. Definitely not snow even though everyone thinks it's snowy up here it really isn't. Just fucking cold.

Arizona- very geographically diverse state with lots of great scenery

great gun laws, low taxes, not overcrowded

lots of things to do here as well if you like sports

montana is absolutely lovely. whenever I visit family in helena I have a hard time leaving.

I'd probably miss the regular rain, but the low humidity more than makes up for it.

Orange County California.

We're full of Asians, and rich white people.

>Illinois
I swear to fucking god this state is going to collapse in the next 20 years unless certain people get a bullet to the brain

Hey SouthDakota what the hell is a Kuchen?

"Cake"
Sorta like a mix between cake, pie, and flavored custard or jelly I guess
Essentially you can eat it at any time and it's a ok
Really really tasty

D E L A W A R E
E
L
A
W
A
R
E

Virginia here

We used to have a distinct and respectable state culture but then NOVA turned us into the New Jersey of DC and now we're another suburban shithole

OH

anyone finish for me?

Holy hell man. That sounds like bliss.

>Illinois

#5 state in terms of GDP and population. Home to some of the worst, most corrupt government (both at the state and local levels) in the country.

It consists mostly of Chicago (3rd largest U.S. city), burnt out "Rust Belt" towns and a fuck-ton of farm country.
We're more-or-less tied with Ohio for the honor of "Most Average/Generic State". The three sub-regions of the Midwest all converge here.

We've got that funky "Inland North" accent going on (though Illinoisans will fiercely deny that they have it), and in the rural bits you'll encounter the odd phenomenon of people who talk with a mix of redneck "twang" and nasal Great Lakes vowels.

Otherwise, we just have a fuck-ton of coal and railways (I'm an autistic train enthusiast, so that works out well for me).

I also feel like a significant number of famous people are born here, but they all leave for the coasts as soon as they can.

NY fag, what do you guys like about it?

I'm in Maryland, there is %95 my quality of life is better than yours

As much as I love Chicago, this is true. Corruption is going to be the death of us.

>has baltimore rioting niggers

That's a negative ghost rider.

North Carolina. The scenery is wonderful, there are few places comfier than the Appalachian mountains in fall. Plus are barbecue is the best in the country, no matter what texasfags will tell you. We also gave the most men to the Confederate armies in the civil war, hence why we stopped being relevant after the 1860s.

pennsylvania is the best state on the eastcoast

(Western) NY is the ancestral homeland of the Great Lakes culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8o5XU3xKAs
S'pretty gud

What kind of shit is going on to make it so bad?

NH reporting in to tell OP to fucking neck himself

I live in (((Mississippi)))

The weather has been really shitty recently and the water in the ocean is dirty but the beach is really clean. :^)

Florida here I just wanted to say that...
well really there's...
I think...
oh man

There isn't a budget for this year, and it's an open question whether CPS (Chicago Public Schools) will open in time for this year. Also the pensions are vastly underfunded because the corrupt politicians have been poaching it for themselves. A very light version of Belgium in 2011.

The fact that I don't live in it.

I live in Georgia. It's pretty much the same as the other deep south states except we have to listen to all the yankee transplants bitch about how we lack so many things they had in their northern tax heavy shitholes that they ran away from like public transit.

t. Jethro.

Nice meme

You probably can't even afford to live I. Baltimore city.

I live in PG county and we all laugh at poor rednecks like you faggot bitch nigger.

t. Commiefornian

Goddamn, Nevada, pick one food you greedy fucks

Tons of cronyism/kickbacks, our financial mismanagement is insane, there are lots of redundant government agencies fighting each other and we've had 4 governors go to prison since 1970. I do believe Chicago was once the mob capital of the U.S.

I live in Sup Forums's least favorite area of Sup Forums's least favorite state, guess what it is.

>capital of Pennsylvania is labeled Filthydelphia, not Harrisbased

Los Angeles?

bay area.

>dat projecting because he literally lives in a 3rd world shithole in the greatest country on earth

I'm laughing while sitting on a 1 acre lot on a lake in a far nicer, whiter and cleaner city than anything in your shit hole.

Please do not be mean

He's right tho. It's a fun place to visit and sight see but living there must be hell.

SOCALfag?

I actually wouldn't mind our local politics shifting from christian right to just "pro-business" right or even slightly moderate. My problem is with people who move to a place to take advantage of the opportunities it presents and then shit on it constantly every chance they get. Especially the faggots who act like leaving Atlanta is """dangerous""" when they're more likely to be mugged in the city limits than ever encounter any crime elsewhere as long as they avoid black cities.

It's great living here. You don't know what it's like.

Not him but I live in the Bay Area. It's ok. I'veo nly lived here so I have no comparison to make.

>mfw "Hella" was invented where I live
>mfw I like it

I'll bet the wine region of the finger lakes is a pretty comfy area or owning a cottage in the hamptons or even having a lake home in the adirondacks, 1000 islands. NY has some gems that's for sure.

Yeah, if you're a richfag.

The only passable place in New York is anywhere in the dead center or super North.

>tfw no qt dakotan GF to bake you Kuchen.
feelsbadman

Those places are the ones that are good to visit and not live. Far North NY is Texas-lite.

Fair enough I guess.

If I ever get relocated from where I live to the Deep South, the only thing I'll bitch about is your ungodly heat.

Exactly. The state is a living hell to live in, you have to be over 100k in income to buy property in the state.

I'll stick with East Texas

That's objectively not true.

SNJ fag here, this whole state is a shithole besides cape may and a few other places. Burn it all down and start over

you get used to the heat/humidity. Just gotta stay hydrated

It feels like everyone I knew left the state

>tfw your governor runs for president to escape responsibility for destroying the economy.

>burn down ghetto in da woods

I'd rather make a show out of it.

checked, brother

I already have it here unfortunately.

Just not year round.

WA State here, comfiest place on the West Coast.

Fuck that. You never get used to the heat and humidity if you're white.

The fjords of Alaska shit on you when it comes to comfiness. You barely have any of the inside passage and what you have is baby tier.

>lowest suicide rate
H-how?

Missouri Hillbilly Reporting

all you need is some sunscreen and water if you're going to be outside for a decent amount of time or exercising and you're set. You're a weak faggot if you can't handle weather that isn't even extreme.

Nice digits friend.

>You're a weak faggot if you can't handle weather that isn't even extreme.

I skate outside in a t-shirt when it's 20 degrees. Sit on a frozen lake when it's 20 below. White people aren't meant for that shit tier african weather you shitskins have down there.

Fucking LOVE my state so much buds

Arkansas.

>the rest of the states think we're so backwoods that they leave us alone

>most average
why

you're all faggots

Ok Lahey.

I like the Ozarks, and the people there were pretty nice.

Ohio

hated by the midwest for not being "midwest enough" and hated by the east coast for not being "east coast" enough

we're prototypical America though

farmland, lakes, rolling mountains in the southeast, and a balance of football/basketball/baseball fans

>He's this mad
You live in Hawaii or some other shit tier state don't you?

>Hawaii
>shit tier

lol, not him but you don't know much about your own country do you kid?

Literally nothing about our state makes sense, I think that living in a state this shitty makes us mentally tougher than most of the US. Because there is literally nothing good about our crowded hellhole, we are literally NY and PA's dumping ground.

big island is full of drug addicts and criminals

t. Asshurt Texan

thanks lad

have some chicken and dumplings

>full of

lol no, it's a paradise, even for the poor people

mmmhmmmmhmmmmm

criminals definitely flee specifically to the big island from all over the country or anything

it's definitely not full of literal murderers and hardened criminals or anything

Minnesota actually. Also someone who has been all over WA, BC, and AK including through the entire inside passage.

>paradise
>poor people

kek

Plus the natives all blame whites for being poor and morbidly obese.

Highest life expectancy out of all 50 states. Those criminals and murderers sure are living long, happy and healthy lives.

I'm not gonna lie, Alaska is absolutely beautiful, but I probably could never live in a place that cold.

So I'm fine where I am, the only thing I dislike about where I live are the politics, everything else is perfect desu.

Hawaii has a worse GDP then Paraguay.

You are massively overstating the issue. It has a little bit of meth heads here and there. Nothing to worry about. It's no worse than anywhere in the midwestern US in terms of crime rate.

But it's warm year round and has great beaches and a friendly culture.