Why do mods allow generals?

why do mods allow generals?
They're facebook-cancer and all they do is flood the catalog with their horrible, shitty memes. Most of them are Sup Forumsacks, too.

Why do mods allow weebs?

Fortunately, /v4/ is dying. We need less general cancer.

why would you browse Sup Forums if you weren't a weeb?

It's like hanging out with people you hate just for the sake of complaining about them to them.

moot tried to slay them and failed : (
they are here to stay

moot literally replaced Sup Forums with reddit in two weeks. They'd go away if you'd filter and delete their generals for a week.

moot has (had) unlimited power, he could force Sup Forums into probably anything with heavy-handed moderation, as it already happened before

>tfw I filtered all the generals and I see literally only 3-4 threads on average on Sup Forums's frontpage now

It's still a problem even if you don't see them, because you're still aware of how much of the board's traffic is completely dominated by them. They push the rest of the individual threads down.

moot tried to delete the generals?

> They push the rest of the individual threads down.
Same with the 'Easter?' spam, but the excuse was that the entire board is a cesspool anyway.

the Easter spammer get's away because he's a mobileposter and can ban evade on the run.

Mobile network IP's should be globally banned from posting. 100% of "Image.jpg" threads are cancer and that's just the apple users.

He killed the generals so it's okay

I had a modded android tablet that always labelled any images I posted on Sup Forums as 'image.jpg', so I don't think it's just apple users.

2poor4mobile

>why do mods allow generals?
because its the only way to keep assholes that actually enjoy generals contained and not derail good threads

id prefer them being in their easily hide-able generals than shitting up threads left and right

ofc it had to be otaku failed normies, lol look here is my pic im such a weeb XP dae le wizardchan?

you're not any better than them

ah yes opposed to generic gay weebshit threads or country roleplaying reddit shit

this ngl

The hell you're babbling about you dumb spic? Get out of Sup Forums if you're triggered by animu. You don't belong here.

epic redditfrog, you sure showed him

Easter?

______?

moar

Perhaps we should petition for an /intg/ board or some such nonsense

Being compensated for work?

No, /vg/ only made Sup Forums worse. The best we can hope for is for them to fuck off to Sup Forums

no and that's not a frog :^(

>Fragezeichenmomiji
Cute German.

They should be moved to the .

I don't have anymore easter toads, sorry

Because its Sup Forums

perhaps the people whose langs have only very few native speakers dont have their own image board then need general on int