Hurr Americans are so dumb

>hurr Americans are so dumb
Then why do they economically, politically, culturally, and militarily dominate your little bitch ass? Why do they control your media, your economy, your society, your country? Why does your country earn less Nobel Prizes than mine, why does your country have fewer intellectual achievements than mine, why does your country rely on mine for scientific advancement, why are your universities significantly worse than mine, why do you personally rely on American artistic geniuses to entertain you?

I'm an American and I have an IQ of 139. Statistically speaking, there's a 98% chance that you are stupider than me. There's a 100% that you attend a school that's less rigorous, prestigious, and intellectual than mine, and there's 200% chance that you're sucking my fat intellectually superior American cock because you're browsing my nation's image board right now you culturally inferior retard cuck

Next time you call an American stupid just remember that there's virtually MILLIONS that you are subordinate too because they are smarter and more powerful than you, pig. Say thank you and respect your superiors

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehighered.com/news/2013/07/12/new-report-shows-dependence-us-graduate-programs-foreign-students
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this isn't the *drops mike* pasta, honestly downvoted because its not as cool

Because the Jews chose the US to do so.

>2016
>believe in IQ
>98% chance that you are stupider than me
Yeah right.

Jews are Americans and transformed Germany (once considered a world power) into their puppet state. Americans and American Jews are smarter than you.

posting in the best thread of all time

>american university
>russian professors
>chink students

Do Russians really get brainwashed into thinking their elites teach Americans?

I attend one of the most prestigious schools on the planet and never in my life have I encountered a Russian professor. You've been fed propaganda

They are jewish russians.

It's a meme from 90s

>top 1% elite represent the whole country
yeah sure

>Dominate
We give Euros and Asians free protection, politically the world is turning their backs to the USA, economically, the whole world is going to crash to 2008+, and culturally is the best argument, but even then that doesn't go all too strongly beyond Northern Europe, considering Southern Europeans don't use English very often in day to day life, Eastern Europeans aren't very proficient in it, and even nations in Asia where America is prolific don't know much English, and we know the story with South America.

>I attend one of the most prestigious schools on the planet
>Shit posting on Sup Forums
What school?

triggered

You forgot

This pasta isn't going to take off.

>even their major institutions, like colleges, military, NASA, car manufacturers, etc. use metric for their internal operation

It's almost like Americans use metric or something

I think you are partly right, people criticize the US too much.

We use both. Americans are intellectual titans (see OP) so using two measurement systems isn't as hard for us as it is for less intelligent countries.

Fuck off with this shit pasta

t.bh I'd do the same

>I'm an American and I have an IQ of 139.
Euphoric as fuck.

youre grease titans, not intellectual titans

I would like to take your word for it but for all I know an American might have done that math...

That probably sounded wittier in your head

your country is named after a van halen song

Riley is that you?

>Not using both
There's a reason America and the UK ruled the world

>UVA not on the list

End me now

sage old bait

50% of the students and researchers in those universities are foreigners.

why is this tiny German so mad in every thread

>I AM INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR XDDD

Please stop, you're embarrassing us.

Like 90% of them are Americans you idiot

I AM NO GERMAN

insidehighered.com/news/2013/07/12/new-report-shows-dependence-us-graduate-programs-foreign-students

This is more accurate.

>so desperate to preserve your myth that you have to dig up statistics on post-graduate major-specific programs at for-profit, fifth-tier state universities and then extrapolate this to the elite American schools you crawl in the shadows of
90% of the student body at Harvard (a better school than any in your country) is American. This is similar across all our elite schools, who dictate the standards of intellectual excellence to their less intelligent Canadian inferiors. Learnt to deal with the fact that the United States in the smartest nation on the planet and move on.

[citation needed]

Also, STEM is all that matters if you're talking about intelligence. Who cares if the majority of americans study in the best gender studies or African american history programme?

For a country which most of its inhabitants are not even able to locate it in a map, your elite is really impressive.

>your elite
>your
see