Dutchbros, aren't you afraid you'll drown one night in sleep?

Dutchbros, aren't you afraid you'll drown one night in sleep?

>a fucking swamp

Same thing will happen to Florida

Donate water to Australia.

I live at altitude of 3 meters above sea level, my city isn't in danger of flooding.
But we haven't had a big flood in a while, our measures have been effective.

I conveniently pretend global warming doesn't exist just so Dutch dogs will eventually be underwater :^)

same with yucatan.

Wait for the next big historic storm. It has only begun user.

We haven't really had the chance to test this thing yes, bring it on

>yes
yet*

That's exactly my point. You will test it and it will fail when it's actually tested against a true force of nature which IS coming. May as well start thinking of where your family will be relocated to.

We know most of it works.

I live 9 meters above sea level. Only randstad scum will drown. Noting of value would be lost.

>dutch engineering

That's not a storm and those aren't even waves. You'll know what I mean when the time comes.

Is that supposed to bat the water away like a pinball machine?

>You'll know what I mean when the time comes.
t-the raptor?

>that edgy faggot building his house on the wrong side of the wall
that's what you get, cunt ahahaha

What ever it takes to keep the water at bay

No. The Dragon.

He probably was poor and from 1800 you faggot

>yfw there was exactly as many houses on the left side as right before the flood

I'm actually going to bed now, this thread has me all scared, though i live on the 2nd floor so i should be fine.

>from 1800
That's an old guy

I'm more afraid your mum won't text me back.

dutch """""defences""""""" are a half metre raised lump of land, the country will be fine with sea level increases but completely destroyed in a storm

you'd have to be kinda old to have been able to grow as tall as a lot of dutch end up being

>half metre raised lump of land
We would be long gone if it were like that

>tfw the netherlands will be underwater in a few decades despite their futile efforts.

>"blbl bl blblbl bl blbl bl"

(translation : at least we're not a caliphate like France, lmao)

>Dutch beach, circa 2237

Its true though, see But you have good physical defences along rivers and seas and such

>the lost city of Holland