>says the shit version of usa

Kiwis and Canadians have some of the best relations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–New_Zealand_relations

Yeah I love the hobbit too.

It's not hard to have great relations between two irrelevant countries

Jealous?

You would have friends too if you hadn't betrayed us

We don't have friends, we have bitches.

Weak fucks like yourself who follow what we do and say. Canada is a god tier lap dog

Yes. Good little American. Think you're in charge.

So would you

New zealand pls respond

We do

Coming from Israel's bitch

Who?

I want any kind of friends.

*crickets*

Anglosphere + love/hate relationship with France

You mean our 51st state?

Everyone hates you England, you betrayed all your friends throughout history.

We love England

Who likes Denmark? Sweden hates you, norway doesnt care, greenland hates you, the faroes hate you, iceland doesnt care, germany doesnt care. We have america, canada, australia, new zealand, basically the entire commonwealth plus japan and chile.

You haven't existed long enough to be in the history.

At least we have Hans Island

Sell us Greenland, you fucks

Classic England. Trying to turn bad attention away from themselves. You guys are cowards.

>World Atlas notes that the island was decided to be Danish territory by the Permanent Court of International Justice of the League of Nations in 1933.

businessinsider.com/canada-and-denmark-whiskey-war-over-hans-island-2016-1

Sure, for a 100 years of our current gdp

>Ruling from 1933

But that's wrong, kiddo. It's ours.

>Classic England. Trying to turn bad attention away from themselves. You guys are cowards.

We are the champions of the world m8, theres no need to turn any attention away from us beause we deserve it all

I don't care what you did against non Europeans, England have on multiple occasions changed European history to the worst, by attacking friends and neutrals just to keep "balance" from your point of view.

Salty about our bombing of copenhagen and sinking of the danish fleet several times? Shouldnt side with the wrong side of history m8

That's the point, we didn't side with anyone. We even let your ship sail pass our defences because we were neutral. And then you lay in a blind spot and terror bomb civilians until we gave up our fleet.

A few years later, Sweden attacks us while we're defenceless, and take away Norway from us.

If it werent for England, we could have a sweet fucking union right now.

>That's the point, we didn't side with anyone

r u avin a laff m8

Whether or whether not it was because of sweden, you joined and helped the french during the napoleonic/revolutionary wars until it was clear that they were going to lose

face it, even though the UK has had a history of burning bridges and double-crossing, they still have a shitload of allies and friends

they still have 53 member states in their commonwealth alone

We were neutral buddy, Sweden was getting ready to invade Norway, while France was getting ready to invade Slesvig-Holsten, which is why our whole fleet was down south, which is why your boat would sail untroubled to Copenhagen.

kb.dk/en/nb/nyheder/nbnyheder/0903Nap-SBL.html

I want USA/Canada friends

randompic btw

Friends

here, take some slav apartaments

Looks comfy

that one looks better

Why do you insist on butthurt because of something we did 300 years ago?
This is why you have no friends.

funny because you and australia are our closest friends

>and australia are our closest friends

According to a 2014 BBC World Service poll, 44 percent of Australians had a "mainly positive" view of the United States and 46 percent had a "mainly negative" view, for a net rating of -2 points

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia–United_States_relations

According to a 2013 BBC World Service Poll, 79% of Australians view Canada positively, with only 7% expressing a negative view.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia–Canada_relations

We could have had Kalmar 2.0 now, instead we have hundreds of mosques
This is why we'll never forget

Can we pay in tubs of LEGO?

You have mosques because the USA decided to fuck up the middle east and send us all rapefugees

Its complicated