Mouse Thread

you guys upgraded to G403 / G703 / G900 Wireless right? Better then anything you've got.

Also general Mouse thread, what you guys working with?

Currently I have the G203, G403, FK2, FK1 And just came in EC2-B.

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/microsoft-classic-intellimouse#devkit-highlights
overclock.net/t/1640850/3360-benq-zowie-ec-b-series-are-announced/260#post_26446330
steelseries.com/gaming-mice/rival-700
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0ZW5C39038&cm_re=nixeus_mouse-_-9SIA0ZW5C39038-_-Product
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My G903 is a dream. No lag and amazing button reaction. It's the Topre of mice.

Why are there no Zowie mice with alternative 600-based DPI? (600/1200/1800/2400)
I'm not going to use the Windows slider.

I had Razer DA's before I decided to try new mice and over the span of 6 months I had bought so many new mice. I currently run the G403 Wireless as my main driver though. If you don't wanna swap try the G403 Wireless from Bestbuy and if you don't like it return within 30 days and get your money back. it's what I did.. I was missing out.. G403 shape is so damn nice

Anything else is just gamer garbage where try hards think they are the next gaming legend.

why the fuck has logitech stopped making mice with any more than two side buttons? the g602 is an excellent mouse and I don't want to go back to having just 2.

I used to use the MX Master for a long time aswell

STILL STRONG

Same, I'm not upgrading until they update that with the new sensors.

free (You)s to those who post actual pics of the mice that they use instead of stock photos of you logishit jew mice

G403 wired here.

Is the surface recognition setting actually useless?

don't have a phone that can take photos because I only use burners.

bought a new g400 just a few months ago for around $75, the hype held up
feels like I could kill someone with the thing

I have a G403 and G102. Struggling to decide which one to keep and which one to sell. The G403 has the (imperceptibly) superior sensor and a more ergonomic shape, but the G102 feels more solidly built and has lower resale value.

I would keep them both, just have the 102 as a backup

I've seen the g102/g203 go on sale many times for like $20, theres no point in selling that.

How do you like the G102? I have mine and really like it even though I've only ever liked larger mice but this smaller one grew on me. I like running it but I feel buyers remorse for not using my other mice

Oh I love it. It's seriously a brilliant budget mouse. The "bar of soap" shape isn't so bad either. And it feels noticeably more solidly built than the G403, although to be fair I have a 2016 manufactured G403 which are known to have poorer build quality than Logitech's 2017 manufactured units.

Also, replace the stock skates. They're not the worst, but even cheap Hotline skates from China will glide better.

Using an MX Revolution at the moment, picked up at a local used shop for $5. The battery still lasts 14/15 days on a full charge.
The main scroll wheel is neat, haven't had any issues with it. The thumb scroll is kind of neat too, but its just a gimmicky way of simulating three buttons. I do however like that you can bind all of the buttons on the mouse to any keystroke which makes it pretty useful.
Still like my trackballs more, but this is alright.

Anyone in the MN metro area might be interested in checking out FreeGeek.

Happy now? Almost a decade old and still going strong, literally the Thinkpad of mice.

What's with the dents?

Which type of trackball are better for gaming? As in thumb vs finger?

neither

Finger ones in my opinion. You control the ball with more digits, greater ability to throw it around at high speeds, then stop it and immediately make fine precision movement.

Finger trackballs are by far one of the best input devices ever created.

>hurrdurr dents
That's the fugly design that mouse has. Still it's a fucking tank.

Its an optical illusion. The art on it is made to look like bullet holes or something like that.

Just ordered. How fucked I'm?

I've got a G502, don't really feel the need to switch. Wireless might be nice but the only one with the same kind of scroll wheel seems to be the G903 and I'm not paying that much for a mouse.

microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/microsoft-classic-intellimouse#devkit-highlights

Fucking WHEN?

Squeek squeek squeek

My Steelseries Rival that I've had for around 2 years is starting to have issues.

What new mouse should I buy?

what you mean when? that shit is out already and not worth it if youre a gaymer.

heres your free (You)

G600 and MX600

just bought a M185, what am I missing from a more expensive mouse?

The only WMO replacement worth using.

>what am I missing from a more expensive mouse?
Materials and shape mostly. Also, tactile feedback is a big deal for some one.

Got the same mouse, MX518 for life.

I want a fucking mouse I can disassemble and clean under running water when it gets dirty.

How is the ec2b? I have an ec1a now, considering switching to the cs edition ec2b for the different coating

Have you used the g900? It's half price at Best Buy for 75 bucks l trying to find it if it's worth it. And if it's not too inferior to the 903.

It's a brick, so fucking heavy

Lol no. It feels the same as the Deathadder.

It's over 100g. Too heavy to have any place in the competitive scene of any game

overclock.net/t/1640850/3360-benq-zowie-ec-b-series-are-announced/260#post_26446330

I play csgo and went from a casual Gold Nova 1 to a consistent GN 4.

The wireless has no lag and the battery last pretty long and charges very fast.

G403 or G900? I prefer the appearance of the G403 but I can get a good deal on the G900 which makes it almost the same price. Is there a significant difference in usage/responsiveness?

still a silver

With the 900 or 903?

Go look at what mice all pros use that aren't sponsored C9 players. Steelseries sensei, rival, and zowie mice. Almost every single one. There's a reason

By the way the g903 has a 10gram removal weight.

trips never lie.

its comfy as fuck
you'll love it

Decided on G403

It's 117 with the weight 107 without. Way too heavy for me

Post esea plz

G403 is better anyway

I have a g402
No real need to upgrade desu, maybe a good wireless mouse.

i have hardcore wrist pain in my right wrist from using garbage chinese mouses. i want to splurge on a mouse, something comfy to support my wrist. recommendations? or general wrist pain tips?

i want to fall for the ergonomic vertical mouse meme. anyone ever used one of these monstrosities?

Get a trackball.

is that a toaster?

I use the g900

The Steelseries Kinzu is the best three-button mouse i have ever used. I wish I could find a comparable 4-button mouse with a thumb button.

It's 2017. Stop using ball-and-rollers.

Whats the difference between G903 and G900? I want to use the wired+wireless, do they both have it?

g900 has better scroll and more buttons
I think they both do it, but I only have the g900

Can anyone give me one (1) GOOD reason to upgrade a mouse?
No >2017 wired mouse or 20 button memeshit pls

oh right now I remember
the big difference is 903 can charge off pad
better sensor, possibly better weighting
wireless is a plus and I also like my scroll meme

Been using it for years, slammed it so many times on my desk, still runs great and never had a single problem.

Wanting to upgrade though, and feel that new mouse feeling. But cant de decide... if i was to upgrade the Lazer would need to be a lot more superior for starters.

no real reason to until it dies eventually

Master race coming through

Why don't the AliExpress Chinese opy the MX518/G500/G400 mold and make cheap but alright mice with it.

Anything other than these is garbage. Got my G400s, Logitech 4 lyfe.

I've worn out like 3 of those.

>G903
>150+ buckaroos for a fucking mouse
>also 100 bucks for a fucking mat with a coil of wire in it
If anyone buys this at full price I'll stab him

Bluetrack sensor and the camera spins out at high speeds like an early 00's optical mouse.

I really wanted one too. :(

Still rocking the g502 but kinda want to go wireless with the g900

it is not worth it m8. maybe once we have nuclear powered wireless watches with 5 ms lag.

>watches
wew
too many watch threads
mice*

DA has the lowest life span of any mouse because it is Razer quality.

Love my steelworks rival

My Logitech G400's cable died recently (I put a really heavy chemistry book on the cable for several days) so I bought another cable.

I opened my mouse, changed the cable, cleaned the whole thing (there's A LOT of disgusting shit under the scrolling wheel) and it feels better than new because the new cable is way stronger than the original one. This mouse is going to last me forever.

G600 here.
They've abandoned us for 1337 esports shit. Productivity friendly ricer mice never ever again.

Had to open mine up and clean out the gunk like four times now. Still good as new.

Not true. Look at zowie, literally the intellimouse of 2017

I bought a chink cable/slider stickers . The cable broke in 3 days but the feet still work.

i just got a g903 and i have to be honest i'm not that impressed with it.

the problem is the scroll wheel. it's stiff and pretty loud. being able to toggle smooth scrolling is nice, but the button that does it feels like shit and only has one position. middle clicking is never reliable with smooth scrolling on. the left/right tilt is always preventing me from reliably pushing the wheel in, and let's admit it, left-right-wheel clicks are fucking useless.

coming from an ergonomic mouse and having used it for 10 years an ambidextrous, non-erogonomic design that's advertised for its responsive buttons wasn't the best choice for me. my fingers sit heavy on them and accidentally right-click all the time. this would never happen with my mx512 but i suppose i may end up getting used to it.

the wired/wireless combo sounded like a good feature at the time but i don't really use it wireless and don't have much reason to. maybe if my fatass cat decides to sleep on the cable? if the cable isnt in my way, i don't really have a reason to use it in wireless mode. i definitely have no use for their overpriced $100 powerplay peripheral either, which will probably end up being discontinued not long from now anyway.

the lights as always are a big flashy selling point but your hand covers them so they're just wasteful aesthetic. the software tried to tell me the lights could be application-controlled but it was misleading by not telling me that this feature only works on logitech keyboards.

if you choose to disregard any of these critiques, this mouse looks great, feels great, and the tracking is amazing. being able to customize the button layout, as well as DPI steps with software and store those to profiles is nice too. if i weren't annoyed by not being able to middle click, constant misclicks, and the fact that it's over $120 anywhere you buy it, i might recommend it, but give it a try on a working computer if the store will let you, and don't pay any more than $50.

g602 until it dies. that shape is the best ive ever used.

My second favorite would definitely be the g100s which is only $10-$15

G502, MX Master. We don't want those moba mices for productivity anymore, we want something ergonomic. Rival 500 is a better option as it has like three or two more button and it's even more ergonomic. Will probably get one and if it isn't better for my mid/big hand shape, I'll return it.

>110g

>G502 is on sale
>Sniper button

ah no

>you guys upgraded to G403 / G703 / G900 Wireless right?
Nah, G700s still is god tier, none of this ambidextrous and few buttons bullshit.

>I'm too much of a babby to remap it to something useful
and this is why you're retarded, jerome.

Just buy a $13 Red Dragon and get the same performance as the $100+ mouse.

>mice

I use mine as a finger and thumb trackball. I can move more precisely with my fingers, or I can use my thumb and have my index finger on the scrollwheel or middle button.
I have used a trackman marble, a kensington expert, and an old marble fx. I love the big ball on my CST trackball, they use pool balls. It has a lot of inertia, and it's on steel bearings instead if teflon nubs. It also has on the fly DPI adjustment, which is nice.

I need a new mouse to play fps games like Siege. I'm currently using the cheap mouse that came with my keyboard but it's shit. What should I buy? I don't want to spend more than say $100 CAD (which is about $80 USD).

I was looking at the Deathadder. Is it any good?

Got it, decent condition for 35 USD, did I do good

if you got a bestbuy near you they got some logishit mice on sale rn.

steelseries website has the rival 700 for $70 which is a p good mouse.
>steelseries.com/gaming-mice/rival-700

newegg has the nixeus revel for 30 bucks that has a really good sensor, also comes with a mousepad
>newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0ZW5C39038&cm_re=nixeus_mouse-_-9SIA0ZW5C39038-_-Product

theres this but i cant really tell you if its good or not
>steelseries.com/gaming-mice/rival-700