What did they fuck up this time?

What did they fuck up this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4IzkjSjFx0
developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there even left something that is not fucked up?

Shit doesn't close properly when you shut down.

printing with needle printers.
also, on one machine it failed and but I can't roll back - i can now neither install nor uninstal programs

I never reviewed my settings so it hasnt updated
theres no close button or anything i just ctrl shift esc navigate to the process with arrow key and delete
H A C K E R M A N

On a new installation it takes a while to open up basically anything. You have to wait until updates are applied, restart and then uninstall trash like skype.

Has it gotten to the point where its basically just pure malware?

yeah back when windows 8.1 got released

FAKE news brah. Windows 10 is fine and it fixes itself. It's not spyware or malware. Its more secure OS. When there are known issues, Microsoft has software built in windows 10 fix the issue because they have the right feedback tool.

Haha

Programs that were on when you shut it down are restored on boot unless you shut it down through COMMAND LINE

*golf clap*

lmao
>installs unwanted programs
literally the definition of malware, but it's worse than that
>collects your data, makes it impossible to stop said data collection
spyware too, entire businesses were built around stopping this sort of shit happening to your computer, now microsoft is attempting to make it their main selling point.. what the fuck happened...?
but not only that
>botnet built in
literally sells your internet without your permission..
did they JUST the entire OS?
did they browse Sup Forums and think
>lets find all the memes and shit people hate about PCs, and throw it all into our OS!
is this some sort of testing tactic to see if the sheeple will really buy whatever marketers and advertisers claim is good, even when it's absolute shit?
this is all likely because of vista getting such a bad rap even though it's the best OS they had ever released..

The unwanted programs I see what you're saying but when you install Windows 10, that is Windows 10 base line. When other retailers sell Windows 10 laptops, they had their crap on to it.

The whole telemery is amazing. The Basic level gathers a limited set of information that is critical for understanding the device and its configuration including: basic device information, quality-related information, app compatibility, and Windows Store. When the level is set to Basic, it also includes the Security level information. The Basic level helps to identify problems that can occur on a particular device hardware or software configuration. For example, it can help determine if crashes are more frequent on devices with a specific amount of memory or that are running a particular driver version. This helps Microsoft fix operating system or app problems. Did you knowMicrosoft has long used such programs — that’s how we found out that 22 percent of Windows crashes in Windows Vista were actually caused by buggy Nvidia drivers
Windows 10 is constantly an improving OS.
Also some of the things you can't stop is due to hackers breaking stuff.

So why do they keep releasing broken stuff?

I upgraded today and I see literally no difference, what's the big deal ?

best version ever reporting in

no they re not, everythings working as expected

Literally not the definition of malware.

Why does this post sound like a press release and not something that a real human being would write ?

>niggers in the update graphic

Kek'd desu

Lock screen sometimes loads into another lock screen before going to desktop.

Pajeet

Pajeet, just leave please. You're not helping Microsoft image by shilling for them in your shitty english

>tfw installed LTSB on my new build
Shit's kinda nice.

this

>share my pc with my dad
>always get the warning someone else is logged in

You try standup comedy.

Fine, it's grayware. A subcategory of malware.

Can't rename or move folders anymore. It says "Item not found" on all folders.

When i reboot my youtube videos start playing while on the login screen

We macOS now:
youtube.com/watch?v=q4IzkjSjFx0

Not sure when this happened, but it makes tiles view useless because filenames almost always wrap to the second line and displace other information.
Also all the other views have a huge gap in the left margin outside the selection area that wastes a bunch of space. In details view it wastes 14 pixels from the width of your first column. I guess to give you more room to right click the folder background?

>just installed ltsb
>install pale moon
>fucks my framerate all up, so does waterfox, so does pale moon portable
>fuck it, get the new firefox quantum
>doesn't drop my desktop framerate like the other 2 so i guess im using this for now
what in the fuck am i doing wrong?

Microsoft is providing a free virtual machine that comes preloaded with Windows 10 Enterprise, Visual Studio 2017, and various utilities in order to promote the development of Universal Windows Platform apps.

Includes:

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Enterprise Evaluation (Build 201710)
Visual Studio 2017 (Build 15.4) with the UWP, desktop C++, and Azure workflows enabled
Windows developer SDK and tools (Build 16299.15, installed as part of VS UWP workflow)
Windows UWP samples (Latest)
Windows Subsystem for Linux enabled
Developer mode, Bash on Ubuntu on Windows

developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/virtual-machines

Don't pretend you aren't excited. :P

Everything works fine for, considering it was such a big update - I've reinstalled OS.

backed up shit, reinstalled in 15 minutes, pasted shit back.. 1gbps internet everything was installed in 5 minutes.

Applied latest updates manually, let it download shit - then I've applied Windows Restricted Traffic Limited Functionality Baseline to shut down communication with Microsoft and used Spybot beacon or w/e for the latest tweaks.

Everything works fine, actually it works smoother than ever - seems like there's much less cpu and ram usage now.

I'm tempted to install Mac OS on my pc and use virtualization when I have to develop... so tempted.

>expires in 2 months
Seems a little stingy.

Open cmd with admin privileges

write:
slmgr /skms kms.digiboy.ir
slmgr /ato

done your windows 10 enterprise VM is fully activated.

>JUST

what does this phrase mean again? I knew it once but i forgot. A year ago every thread was clogged with JUST replies

Programs keep crashing, hanging. Stuff doesn't close and settings keep reverting to defaults after restart. I really don't want to reinstall every 5 months, this sucks. Don't give microshaft money pls

WILL NOT SCALE PROPERLY ON MONITOR WITH DIFFERENT DPI.

Explorer on high DPI monitor when moved back will look blurry on standard monitor until sign out and log in back. On standard monitor when explorer move back will be looking fuzzy on high dpi monitor until sign out and in.

IME is unnecessary big and did not scaled proportionally to monitor.

Now I waiting for the DPI fix.

If it's like the preview I used, they ruined the pen by making it act like a finger. Absolutely fucking ruined it.

Good thing I just jumped ship on my Surface and Windows.

Fucked my GRUB up, luckily I still have a live disk lying around

Either b8 or pajeet shill. Have you ever considered just fucking killing yourself? You should fucking do it cunt. Be all you can be.

at the mac at my workplace I need to call an admin to shut down if other users are logged in

the mouse
they gonna fuck up the keyboard with the next update

Was that EVER a fix? I've got this problem at my workplace since W10 release.

>the mouse
How? Pooling rate or some shit like that?

You can't hold down shift on the virtual keyboard then press an arrow key to highlight text anymore.
New swype keyboard is useless.
Can't move the virtual keyboard off the screen like you can with the virtual touchpad.

You JUST don't get it.

Fall creatos will not update if you have dual boot.....well played Microshit well played....

>what in the fuck am i doing wrong?

Installing Windows.