Can your laptop do this?

Can your laptop do this?
I betcha it can't!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQB2NjhJHvY
imdb.com/name/nm6615590/mediaviewer/rm2480799488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb

yes, my laptop doesn't allow me to be an obnoxious shit who puts their stuff on slippery private property

Can OP be any less of a faggot?
I bet ya he can't.

Fuck! And I really wanted to be part of the cool guys club.

>slam shit on the counter of a guy trying to provide a good service to the community
>leave your plate that he has to clean up
>spilling onions before the thing even leaves the plate
>probably spilling shit all over the floor on the way out

The kid is very rude. Him putting his tablet on the counter like that is like screaming "make my food faster you minimum wage prole, don't you see my parents are rich?". He is also being very irresponsible with a very expensive device his parents bought him. It was very close to the edge, if it was a couple inches closer, the momentum would have caused it to slide off and break into a million pieces. I can't comprehend how people thought of this scene, hired a couple actors to shoot it, and uploaded it to the internet without anyone going "hey guys, won't this make the users of our devices look kind of douchey?".

No, I would just need to close the lid. Which seems like it's easier than needing to flap that thing back, considering that's apparently two actions.

I'm so fucking sick of this ad on Hulu

What's a laptop?
What's a computer?

Someone make a webm of that boy showing his painted nails.

Apple isn't even trying to hide that they promote extremely mentally ill sexual perversion (ie homosexuality) anymore.

Apex bugman

great now my eyes have aids

Here's a better one for future shitposting.

I can use my hand to close the lid and without SMASHING THE FUCKING DEVICE. Apple fags, what the actual fuck are you doing on Sup Forums

go cure yourself in the thinkpad thread then

Yes, my laptop is perfectly able to spray contaminated dust and other shit from a handheld device on top of a food service counter. Granted it uses a fan instead of being slammed on expensive glass covers.

>dat fucking hipster everything

I wonder how many takes that took.

Was Sup Forums right??????

Is this an apple commercial?

Ameritards love spoiled, obnoxious kids, just look at those stupid Home Alone movies.

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=sQB2NjhJHvY

>comments disabled

There's nothing wrong with painting your nails... She/He's free to do whatever he wants.

>The way it just flops down again when he picks it up
Not quality desu

>"There's nothing wrong with nailing your dick to a board... She/He's free to do whatever he wants."
That's LITERALLY how you sound right now.

Muh liberties

whats a computer?

Is that a very cute boy or a cute girl?

So is that a boy or a girl?

thats what they want you to do so that it breaks sooner. just slam it on things instead of closing it normaly

Is that a soy or a girl?

it's a girl or a boy taking hormones.

soyboy

isnt she a girl?

No.

My X220 tablet can do that and it has an actual keyboard and pen.

fucking hate this commercial
>whats a computer
innovatave. smert. ayples.

Man that webm is terrible.
The kid will either one day break his ipad or he will break that store glass countertop and paco will have to call his parents.

Can't people learn to close their gadgets in a more civilized manner instead?

Why would you think it is a boy?
pink ipad, pink girly bike, girly face, girly hair, girly interests (drawing and facetime people).
Was the painted nails really what made it too much for you?
There is nothing that even hints this could be a soy in this video.

im confuse, what is this supposed to be? a girl or a boy?
who spends that much money on a kid that plays angry birds on public places? and why he has that shit tablet instead of a based mechanical keyboard?
im so confuse

of course it's a fucking girl, nigger be blind or damaged from fapping to traps all day.

fuck, didn't even mention the pink glasses and the earrings.

That's a boy.
There's nothing innately female about anything you mentioned.
He looks like the product of a liberal san francisco upbringing.

That looks nothing like a girl. That's a soyboy with makeup.

it must be a boy with make up at age 10, who the hell those that to their kids lol

really hope you niggers are trolling

I have a male friend who does HRT and that's literally what that boy looks like + makeup.

Gay parents have intentionally been feeding their adopted male children soylent so their bodies could do things like

wtf i want a smart tablet that i can hit against things now

>There's nothing innately female about anything you mentioned.
If it was one of them, sure.
But everything added together, it at least excludes portraying a boy.
Did they not have girls in the lab where you were grown?

That looks like a boy with makeup.

This user is right.

/thread

>"ay yo what is you doin on you compootah"
>"What's a computer?"

>Fuck! And I really wanted to be part of the cool guys club.
>cool guys
Even from a sarcastic point of speaking, that's an insult to what should constitute cool guys.

Whatever it is, in the even of a burglary or a street fight or an invasion, or even in the event of having to fix a car, it should never be depended on and should in fact be used as a meatshield.

her name is Hannah Alligood

now fuck off

I have no idea what HRT means but it can be hard to tell the gender based on a kids face, especially that young.
But when you take the overload of signs they put into the video, clearly it was meant to be a girl.
Inflicting a mental disorder on kids that young is also illegal where I live, so maybe that is why I didn't assume that was done to the actor.
But even if it was done, it is way more convincing than any other transgender I have seen.
Even the punchline of the video screams it is a girl.
Even the most sport obsessed boy knows what a computer is. I didn't even have a computer when I was that young and I know what it was.
Are you telling me that the girly voice that responds "what is a computer?" is something else than a girl?
Get fucked.

Is the person supposed to be autistic in the ad?

Yikes.

Sup Forums was right again: race mixing has gone to far.

My dude, you better be super extra careful who you grindr.

S(he) definitely went through HRT.

is that supposed to be your example of someone who doesn't look like a freak?

>Here you go kid.
>Kid doesn't say a word
>takes the food by hand, probably didn't specify if it was for here or take-out, just pointed at the menu, autistic as hell
>slams the tablet on the counter
>spill half of taco whatever on the way out

>losing weight makes you look better even if you are trying to pass off as a woman
This triggers the fat acceptance feminists.

It's one of the least hideous HRT. Most of the time it's much much worse than this like pic related.

Anyway I won't judge my friend because we've been homies since 6th grade but I can't help but feel wounded when I see him.

she look young

does this post count as pedo posting?

>HRT soyboy
more like freakposting

if anything a nigger could have snatched that tablet as the kid was using it in public, jit was wearing no straps or anything to protect it.

>2003
keep it a secret

was just about to ask that. my bets on qt girl tho

>the bit where the brat puts it's disgusting muddy feet up onto the chair on the bus, like an asshole
>"lol wats a computor ???????? ipads r 4 peple who no cumpuiters good"

apple design at its finest

nothing in that commercial triggered me as hard as that
who the fuck disrespects public transportation like that?
it is something we all use so we have to take care of it

the greatest timeline

>I should be able to discriminate against minorities
>other people should not have pigments on their fingernails

Literally you

I tried that with my thinkpad and now I have to pay for the restaurants new counter. Can I sue apple?

Tells us all too much about you, and nothing about the commercial.

No, it’s called settling an argument..

0w0

a hipster child uses a proprietary device in a public place with little awareness of the douchebaggery he's inflicting on anyone in eyeshot.

You sure got me there, my thinkpad could never do that.

looks like racemixing is back on the menu

god they picked the worst fuckung person to represent their product

I'M A FUCKING HIPSTER LESBIAN GUYS LOOK

everything about them is obnoxious

So he is straight as a dollar bill then?

I love this meme solely because I hate looking at mestizos

wait did this dude just take the taco off the plate and walk away with it.

imdb.com/name/nm6615590/mediaviewer/rm2480799488

wtf what happened

>that cancerous key layout

Holy fuck

Their dick, their body.
Now if they wanted to force other people to do it, I'd have a problem.

Its parents are rich, it can drop the entire thing and not even think about it.

That's what the gays are doing though. They comb adopted/immigrant children to suck cocks.

see pizzagate

I've beat the shit out of a few Berkeley protesters that looked like this, feels good man.

holy shit I though it was a scene from a random netflix show that showed 'that spoiled brat' kind of scene

The first Home Alone is a good movie, he learns his lesson by the end

What exactly is everyone so angry about here?

basically at the idea that "computers are dead, we only need tablets and phones from now on"

This commercial honestly made me feel kinda sad. It has such a lonely feeling. Like this girls entire interaction with the outside world is through a fucking ipad.