Culture Pals - /cp/

Culture Pals: Azn qts Edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, share qt's nudes, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, upgrade your autism to Turbo Autism™, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>SIGN UP NOW:
www.interpals.net

>OP pastebin:
pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/hRuWXyL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

**** New Message ****

first for H A R A M BE

Oh yeah, OLD THREAD:

>/KiwiTroika
>Guys, please, I know I'm reasonably attractive

'no'

I am tired but whatever, here lads:
Reminder to report and ignore blah blah

Also pinging the Günther dude or femanon, post the most recent list you have.

Welp, I've failed again.

What happened user?

>that southern inbreeding

I'm not entirely sure.

Does the script not work anymore?

One does I'm pretty sure but scripting is haram

>expecting me to click through every profile one at a time because some new-age yuppies are qtpal purists.

>willingly giving your profile information and login to Indianola, so he can mine bitcoins

Is he not dead?

Haven't been here since I lost my virginity to a euro qt from interpals last year. Anyone still here from that time?

Yeah, me I guess.

I used interpals in late 2014 but found culture pals around this time last year.

Before that, 2013-2014.

Has this last year been meme worthy or boring af?

No idea desu
I'm still here though I just lurk mainly and I've been here since the threads started
Boring as fuck and they even stopped appearing for a few months

The last year has been dead. I thought these were finished until I saw this honestly.

Is this site becoming saturated? All I see are girls pics flooded with comments. It wasn't this way a year ago

>All I see are girls pics flooded with comments. It wasn't this way a year ago
Are you sure you looked at comments in the last year? It's always been that way.
>I just want to bend over ur nice legs and .... ; )) ;)) love from morocco

That is sad to know.
Nice dubs tho.

>old qt that I haven't talked to in a long time, but still like a lot, just messaged me
>she moved to another town to live with her new bf
>tfw
;_;

>old qt that I haven't talked to in over a year messaged me again recently
>tells me how she got married and just gave birth
;_;7

Fucking qts, man
I even sent a letter to this grill maybe 1-2 months ago and she never replied. I assumed she was mad at me or something. Turns out she didn't even get it.

She used to encourage me to visit her country, talking about all the places she wanted to show me, and all the things we'd do, but me being a neet, I could never afford it to go there and now it's too late.

Feels bad man

i'm much better to white trash on ip:)

There's hope for us
>Talking to qt on and off for a couple of years
>Wants me to visit Finland
>Want to go to other countries fuck
>Decide I want to study abroad in Europe
>Plans to visit me wherever I go

I've known this grill for... I think it's over three years now. It sucks that I never got the chance to see her even once in all these years.

lol i'm sure you could get quite a catch on ip if your standards are poor enough ;)

>tfw view a qt
>she doesn't view you back
Fuck.

anyone with central asian qts? tell me about them

>qt (Internet girlfriend bullshit) of four months messages me
>I have something to tell you
>I knew I shouldn't have gotten feelings for someone even after not being over someone else
>I die inside, hard
>happen to be drunk so I have no clue what to make of this, world is caving in
>19, first semi-serious relationship (online, how fucking sad, should I just blow my brains out)

what do I do, suicide sounds promising but idk if some polish slut is worth my death

>tfw message a qt
>she only views the message and your profile but doesn't reply

They're often cold. Like emotionally cold.
That's all I can say really.

That's weird for me, because it's often the ugly chicks who do this.

The hot chicks actually respond.

feeling weird concoction of sadness, optimism, pessimism, anger, frustration, happiness, not a good feeling I wish it would go away

It's okay pal. Pick a czech qt next time. At least what you had was honest. You are from the west and probably handsome too, so plenty of fish in the sea.

>90% of posts ITT consist of crying and complaining

Wew lads
Did you forget this is about having fun?

This is czechbro
zero views since the last time I posted

Are you still using that picture where you look like you want to punch someone

Thaanks man, doing Edward 40oz hands didn't help anything, can't comprehend what's happening. Just in the moment feels like I won't find a better girl than her but in reality I never even met her lmao

Well, I had fun

that's how I always look but yeah
You will. Give it time :)

Usually around this time is when the threads become /sad pals/

People who aren't crying and complaining are messaging qts.

This is ironic since I will complain a bit too:

It's so annoying when 3/4s of the spergs are complaining about getting no views and no response to their pms, but when you try to help they refuse to listen and improve their profiles and pms.

I'm looking at you, you fucking retard! It was fun the first time you told how terrible your profile was and how few views you got, but now you are saying you haven't even bothered changing your terrible picture and still you are here fucking complaining?! How many chromosomes do you fucking have?!
Either listen to the advice you get or stop posting the same fucking post over and over as it is not fucking funny anymore you mongoloid dickshit.

If that stupid Swedish homosex who complains about not getting qts when he only messages Italian qts and only send them "hi" is here too, the rant over is for you too you fucking pudding.

We're all spergs, but at least try to get qts or keks, fuck.

>inb4 wew lad

Hey, I'm gonna take a better picture as soon as I go to the city. I remembered your advice.

Also I posted some yesterday but everyone said they weren't any better so I kept it for now.

German Autist from last year's threads reporting back
polish qt going to visit in under 3 weeks
I just wanted to thank everyone on here for giving me this one opportunity at love. Thanks guys.
Pic related sorta looks like her, not going to post irl pics for obvious reasons.

That's it. I quit.

I'm sorry but come on what did I do wrong

Congrats!

>mfw posting some Norwegian girl that I couldn't imagine living up there with all the cold and darkness
>mfw she gets a bit mad and writes a long ass response about how Norway isn't as cold and barren as everyone thinks

keks are great.

>find new script that actually lets me filter by country/continent
>view only Europe (and Japan )
>tfw no longer getting viewed by hundreds of Thais, Indos and Turks
>tfw all these new Slav qts

I'm gonna make it lads

You thought Shia LaBeouf's JUST DO IT video was a meme and not actual advice, that is what you did (and still do) wrong.

She obviously isn't from here if she thinks Norway is more than that, so the keks are on you buddy ;^)

I'm not a photogenic person. It's not like I don't try, but most of my photo taking attempts end up like this.

imgur.com/hRuWXyL

Find a cute animal (or baby) and play with it in the picture.

My man! Where is she from?

It's getting a bit better. What about taking one on the ground floor instead of from your balcony, and from a 3/4 front view?

Bosniak in Denmark.

Jawbrah knows her.

So this is cp?

MODS!

Will try, thanks!

How do you get japanese girls on this site?
They are less talkative than koreans and I figure that each of them have like 10 weeaboo orbiters already.
How do I stand out?

I have a cute doggo. Will try that too.

don't be a weeaboo

that is all

I'm not.
And thanks for the lame advice.

The ones who have been on Interpals long enough are probably not going to respond to you one way or another.

Thankfully I've been in contact with one for almost 7 months now.

reee it's not fair
I've contacted atleast over 50 girls so far but still no luck.

>If that stupid Swedish homosex who complains about not getting qts when he only messages Italian qts and only send them "hi" is here too, the rant over is for you too you fucking pudding.

I only did that one time and I pretty much never write just "hi". Either way, when I talk to someone most of the time they will just lose interest or something.

>First message, massive black Nigerian hambeast looking for a husband to not leeave Europe.
>Nothing rest of the day, yesterday
>Just got a message. Algerian guy. Chat a bit, he seems nice.
>Wants to go to Europe, be a free gay man.

Goddamned. Member for less than 48 hours and this is what I get?

Don't be desperate, Hans. That will get you nowhere.

Focus on yourself. Whenever I can't make new friends on IP I take a break and come back later.

Every since I left this general is just a cesspool of shit and autism.

I was the legs of this general, and now when I'm gone this general is just a shadow of its former self.

Ehh I guess you are right.
How do you usually start your conversations? Most people just have lame shit written on their profiles so I don't know what to say.

Jawbrah shut up and post more food pals stuff with all that bland Scandinavian food you eat

I eat the same thing every day so it's not so fun to post it more than once

do people tell you that you look like eminem?

I have lame shit written on my profile yet I know how to start conversations good enough.

Always talk about what you have in common with someone, but don't force yourself through it, be natural about it.

Compliment (in an innocuous way) them too, not all women are the feminazi Tumblrinas who assume complimentation is rape. I can understand maybe in Germany they've tried to emasculate guys, they do the same here, thankfully, I just say what I want to say and as long as I'm being respectful, talking to girls is generally no slouch.

That's nothing... I only find qts qt if they are titcows and there are no titcows on the site.
/titpals/ when?

>I eat the same thing every day
Why don't you have some variety? Do you have ocd along with your autism?

Hmm I guess I can work with that. Thanks.
But if I write like this conversations usually die after a while.

>Implying Anton only had autism

Oh I know that dude has plenty wrong with him lol

I never contact girls, only view their profile. If they are interested they will message you.

The times I initiated and the actually replied, it died out pretty fast.

You should try qtcrawler. Also message them if they view you back, since that means they're almost definitely interested

>tfw talking to 6 Korean girls at once
What is going on lads? Why are all the qt girls who message me Korean?

How can they be interested just by viewing you back? This is interpals and not tinder you know :^)

I'd be pretty happy with that desu

/cp/ hogs all the Russian/Slavic qts so why not talk to someone else

>Russian/Slavic qts
ugh, I don't understand this.

I just can't bare to talk to Slavs, they disgust me. I never answer messages from Russians.

Because of my timezone, I find myself talking primarily to Asians, which is getting sorta boring now, but they're alright.

Am I the only who noticed virtually every Russian/Ukrainian/Belarussian girl that is even somewhat attractive has professionally made pictures on her profile? Reminds me of those galleries on the websites of whorehouses desu. No normal person has such pictures of herself.

Girls get them done every little bit for their VK

You're not alone desu.

Usually Eastern European girls are unbelievably easy in my experiences, they probably get a ton of orbiters from this general alone so that's why I've kind of not really bothered with them.

I usually talk to Asians or Latin Americans for qts, but I don't use this site just for that. I've been here forever and I have friends from around 16 or so countries totes.

Nah, this has been a thing forever.

I asked my Russian qts about this, I have a group chat with them to not waste time, and they told me every Russian girl has a hobby photographer friend that sometimes needs models for their portfolio. So the qts get the pictures for free, or maybe they give a bj for it or something.

>do people tell you that you look like eminem?
Yep all the time desu, especially when I'm not wearing my cap

Because I'm autistic

I do vary a little bit though, between chicken and salmon and rice and sweet potato.
Also sometimes I make eggs and oats for breakfast instead of just doing a big pancake of eggs and oats.