Which states of America aren't stupid dumb fucks? I have orange for mostly not stupid, and yellow for maybe...

Which states of America aren't stupid dumb fucks? I have orange for mostly not stupid, and yellow for maybe, largely based on people having a whinge from yesterday.

You can unyellow all of them except maybe colorado. You can orange Northern California

Rude

Why did you only highlight democrat states?

Jew detected.

I would only yellow it but fuck splitting up states for this.
Well firstly the state's history on voting for Democratic presidential candidates is one of the things I'm judging it on, but there's clearly a few swing states and two safe Republican states.

What state you from friend?

Because Republican states are notorious for being stupid. Only smart republican states are swing states like Colorado and Arizona

You judge smartness based on voting democrat? Now I'm certain you're a jew.

Australia is probably our dumbest vassal state. Their universities are much worse than ours and their culture is nonexistent past their parasitism of American media

Colorado is heavily blue and Arizona is dumb as shit though

>You judge smartness based on voting democrat?
Yes buddy, that's literally what I just said. What state are you from?
>Arizona
Wait, what?

He's probably from Montana or Florida lmao.

t. Minnesota. You can honestly tell it's a pretty smart state.

2nd in high school completion, 10th in bachelor degrees, 1st in presidential voting. They would probably be like an averagely cognitive European country.

Okay here's the master list for guaranteed replies

GOD TIER:
New England
Oregon
Washington
Northern Cali

Good Tier:
Arizona
Colorado
New Mexico
New York
Michigan
Minnesota
Central and Southern Florida
Pennsylvania not including the center of the state
South Jersey

Meh Tier:
Illinois
Ohio
Maryland
Delaware
Wisconsin
Montana (no one lives there)
Idaho
Nebraska, Kansas

Shit Tier:
Indiana
Oklahoma
Texas
Missouri
Louisiana
Virginia
North Florida

Inbred Tier:
Carolinas
Tennessee
Mississippi
Alabama
Georgia
West Virginia
Arkansas

NORTH JERSEY

South Dakota >:T

>GOD TIER:
>New England
stopped reading there

Montana is pretty comfy 2bh, and if OP is bringing politics into it largely Democratic in state politics due to miners. I would also bump Illinois into low good tier. Other than that, it's a pretty decent list.

Forgot, Pennsyltucky is inbred tier

>Until the election of Barack Obama, the people of Colorado had voted Republican in every U.S. Presidential Election since 1964, with the exception of 1992 when a plurality voted for Bill Clinton, (possibly due to the effect of Ross Perot's candidacy.)

Don't know much about Arizona, you maybe right there. I'm going off of what I've heard of Pheonix

>42 states

Virginia is smart

t. norcal faggot

More like this(with the exception of certain cities/areas)

>Minnesota
I'm curious, why? I live here and don't think it's really that special compared to anywhere else in the country.

>Southern Cali not in Shit Tier or lower

>northern California
Fuck off, we're not splitting states. Anyway your list is a bit fucked but I'll let the yanks sort it out but some parts of Virginia are the highest possible, and I doubt any part of Florida is as good as you think. So why the fuck is Arizona smart?
How they vote in presidential elections is obviously a good indicator, I'm pretty inclined to just exclude any state that voted for Bush or Trump, but it's definitely not the only criteria
Seems normal I agree, but good stats:

We fuckin' comfy.
Where you at dog? St Cloud faggot over here.

Why do you think republicans are dumb, shlohmo?

It's not perfect but here's an updated version

Yes I'm aware I split Michigan in two

Indeed, before the 1960s, it was quite flipped, with the South voting Democrat and New England voting Republican. If I were you, I'd count presidential elections only since 1968, when the flip was final.

And yeah, splitting states is kinda crappy, since every state has good and bad parts.

dubs confirm, we're done here

Pretty accurate, 2bh

What state are you from then?
I don't, I think Americans are dumb.
Too inclusive probably.
I was going with 1976 because '72 was a landslide but 1968 also works too.

why are ameridumbs so dumb?

Ah, that works too. Just don't go for all-time for those reasons.

At least about other countries, we don't really need to know that much about Geography since we're isolated and culturally dominate our neighbors.

We're the most intelligent nation on the planet, which is part of why Panamanians are our slaves

Look mate it's pretty clear that the Republican presidential voters are by and large less informed compared to Democratic voters.
>we don't really need to know that much
I heard that yesterday as some sort of excuse. It's probably half of it, but it's more about just how things work in other countries rather than whether Austria is east or west of Switzerland.

>Look mate it's pretty clear that the Republican presidential voters are by and large less informed compared to Democratic voters.
How so? I'm a Republican presidential candidate voter and I'm more intelligent and informed than you are despite your support for Democrats

As said before, most Americans never leave the US, especially not for extended periods of time, sp we still don't need to know much of other countries other than that they exist and some basic stuff like the UK (which many Americans call "England") has a monarchy, Canada talks funny and has floppy heads on South Park, and whatnot. It's not really an excuse as much as it's an explanation, and doesn't at all excuse Americans on Sup Forums who are on a board devoted to learning many cultures.

You mean to say you're voting for Trump? What state are you from?
I wouldn't exactly consider Sup Forums a place of good cultural learning.

>be panama
>get CANAL'd
Rochester. How are the quarries

I'm from Massachusetts but right now I'm living in New York for school

Neither would I, necessarily, but I'm just saying Americans on an international board should have some basic knowledge of international affairs.

justifiable if you consider each of your bodies a planet, then each of you would be the smartest ameridumb on his own planet

I would like to excuse my state from any conversation including the retarded filled fucking terrible garbage smelling humid as fuck filled with niggers cars and toll roads mid west and east coast. Thank you.

>im smart so everyone else is

You know lad, the states with highest IQs and highest qual of life metrics typically blue. You may be an exception, but not the rule AT ALL.

You should learn English before using this website

Alright thanks for clearing that up, I've taken Massachusetts off the smart list.
More than the average American, for sure. That's still not saying much though.

You're a shit Masshole, which is shameful

Don't worry about him mate, he calls me Jewish yet I'm the one with the foreskin here.

Bullshit MA is by far the smartest state. One asshat from a post industrial shithole doesn't change that.

They were shitty last time I went, which was like a month ago. Rainy weather at the time. How's Mayo Clinic?

kek, probably know it better than you do

Speaking frankly, your map is garbage and reflects as poorly on your knowledge as it does your perceptions of Americans. Pic related is the true map you seek. Wealth = education.

Indeed

basically the whitest states have the highest IQs, so northeast, parts of commiefornia/pacific northwest and the upper midwest

You'll have to say what states you think should be added or removed.

It doesn't sound like you can tie your shoes together, let alone form a proper English sentence

>new mexico

I know I only lived about 40 min away and spent a lot of time there but fuck... Goddamn natives.

I just see people at the "quarries" all the time on instagram so that's why I asked. Mayo's patrician as always, having their fingers in every pie and whatnot.

So basically this map?

I'm not going by your criteria because it is foolish. If I said everyone in New South Wales is the same, that the coastal urban people are the same as the outback rural people, would you find that at all accurate? I provided you an accurate-as-can-be map, read and understand it.

Americans don't say cunt enough tbqh

...interesting

When people say northern CA they mean the bay area and possibly only the bay area because they've barely left it.

The boonies out in Shasta and Lassen don't have much to compare to besides the tax rate.

That's not how Australia works. Each state is mostly their respective capital metropolitan areas. It would basically just be judging the capital cities. What point are you trying to make? We don't really have outback people outside Northern Territory.
Not bad.

When I think Northern CA I think an extension of the worst aspects of the PNW. Like weed, GMOs are evil, and vaccines literally autism.

Well, it's by far the worst profanity here.

>Look mate it's pretty clear that the Republican presidential voters are by and large less informed compared to Democratic voters.

cuck

How can we Americans use our gifts to help Australians learn to read? Not even Mississippi has an illiteracy rate as high as 47%

I'm trying to say that it is foolish for you to group together people on the basis of states, and then turn around and disparage Americans as imbeciles. You are trying to group people on a category that is too broad. A lower class child from Massachusetts, which is a stronghold of academia and features some of the world's top universities, may not receive as good of an education as a wealthy Texan, thus making the Texan "smarter" than the person in Massachusetts. Do you see? Wealth, not state boundaries, determine education.

You marked Oregon. Why? Do you know anything about the state at all? It has several strong high schools within the Portland urban boundaries but outside of the urbanized region it is poor and less educated. WEALTH = EDUCATION

Yeah, I can see that. I'm not sure if Northern California has an equivalent to eastern Washington/Oregon.

On a tangent, I myself support marijuana legalization and dislike stoners. I believe that legalizing marijuana will likely make all the stoners fade away - can anyone from Washington, Colorado, or any other legal-weed state test that hypothesis, excluding stoner tourists?

Agreed.

Parts of norcal have seriously considered stuff like seceding as the state of jefferson which I could get behind if they weren't so anti-public service.

Honestly if you want your guns and property and all that it's cool, but the second you want to cut spending on education and science and infrastructure I'm out.

Tasmania is literally populated with inbred retards.

This explains so much

>I'm voting for Trump!
>I'm trying to say that it is foolish for you to group together people on the basis of states, and then turn around and disparage Americans as imbeciles.
But I'm disparaging Americans as imbeciles and then turning to look at which states are okay. I'm doing a geographic analysis.
>Wealth, not state boundaries, determine education.
I'm not talking about education, although it's certainly relevant.

Yes, states aren't perfect divisions, but there are fifty in America and six in Australia. If we were doing Australia I'd rather use electorates.

>On a tangent, I myself support marijuana legalization and dislike stoners.
Yeah I agree completely, I meant more like people that act like marijuana is the miracle cure for everything and will cure all the world's ills.

If you want to rank regions on intelligence, or anything other metric, I will gladly divide them up based on socio-economic cultural spheres. That means delineating things like the Willamette Valley from Eastern Oregon, or the urbanized coastal East coast from the interior northeast. When you break it down into general regions like that can you start to make accurate assumptions. It's a bit more complex and requires more knowledge about the US, but I honestly cannot bring myself to ham-fistedly pick states that are dumb and not-dumb. It's so much more complex than that

any other metric*

Tfw I live in oregon

1/3

>If you want to rank regions on intelligence, or anything other metric, I will gladly divide them up based on socio-economic cultural spheres.
For America? Go ahead. Otherwise if you don't want to pick which states aren't dumb, then don't.

2/3

3/3

Mississippi is a failed state.

Well then don't have the gall to all write us off as idiots. Statements like the following:
>They would probably be like an averagely cognitive European country.
are rich and arrogant coming from someone who doesn't want to understand more and realize how complex the divisions can be.

This is basically the definitive ranking of states.

Not all, just most. I wouldn't really say idiots though because that's not specific, just an insult. It really just sounds like you're mad.
This is a bit misleading because some states only execute volunteers and others are de facto banned.

I'm a bit annoyed, yes. Sometimes I feel as if Americans catch a lot of flak here, and normally I just go with it, but sometimes I feel like we have to stand up and break this 'character' people impose on us.

I'll stop being problematic and contribute:
Add all the Northeast states. Some rural areas are not very intelligent, but nobody really visits or leaves those areas. Also, stop being a PNW-boo. I love the PNW but they're more air-headed than we are (God love em')

Pretty pointless to judge by state, intelligent people in the US are all in the suburbs, every urban and rural area is full of poor and stupid folk

I don't know what PNW is. What do you consider Northeast?

Not him, but PNW is generally the "Pacific Northwest"; essentially Washington and Oregon (and occasionally Idaho). The Northeast is generally considered to be New England plus New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.

PNW = Pacific Northwest. Oregon + Washington, but sometimes people add in Idaho. "Cascadia" also refers to the region, but specifically the green, lush part that can extend up to Alaska, and not the dry eastern parts (no Idaho)

Northeast = New England, NY, NJ, and PA. Some Ohio fuckers try to steal Pittsburgh from us but we usually stop them in time.

I've now realised that New Jersey is not just New York but also Philadelphia, so I've made it yellow as well as New York itself. I'm not sure why you think Pennsylvania could be considered not stupid though. I'm also not convinced that Oregon and Washington shouldn't be included.

>schlomo

It's funny you're trying to be anti-Jewish at someone who's critical of the most pro-Jewish, Judeophilic political party outside of Israel

Montana is filled with hard working white folk. Pretty smart people who are fond of nature. I think they have it figured out.

>suddenly Wyoming
excuse me? This is the state that decided to tax wind

>Montana is filled with hard working white folk.
So is the whole country, what's your point? If they're smart and white, why aren't they voting Democratic?
Oh boy. I'm also thinking whether or not for Utah. They have good stats, but literally Mormons, and I've been treating irreligion as intelligence here.

>why aren't they voting Democratic?

Because they're the kind of people that don't like the government telling them what to do.

I mean, if we're going off meme facts, PA is one of the few states in the Ivy league

I'm not going off meme facts. One decent uni out of a big state, I'm not that impressed. It's not nothing.
Sure but I'd need a good reason to include any state that came close to voting for Bush.