>2017
>still using a botnet phone os

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdhzPLQhWa0
youtube.com/watch?v=dUMH6DVYskc
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/johns-hopkins-researchers-discovered-encryption-flaw-in-apples-imessage/2016/03/20/a323f9a0-eca7-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.d4b7b03614f4
bgr.com/2016/03/21/iphone-imessage-encryption-hackers/
thehackernews.com/2017/08/frappening-celebrity-photos.html
hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/
engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/
cnet.com/news/iphone-apple-brassiere-photos-nude-pictures/
mybroadband.co.za/news/software/234274-put-123-in-your-iphone-calculator-and-get-the-wrong-answer.html
news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-8-plus-battery-bursts-while-charging-destroys-case-and-screen-517860.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/iphone-bug-letter-i-apple-keyboard-ios-update-software-people-unable-write-type-text-a8039706.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>thinks his metadata has any value
>being this narcissistic

Give me all your credit cards info, since it doesn't have any value.

If it has no value then why is google spending money to obtain and store it?

Unironically made me think about getting an iPhone

>Credit card info
>Metadata
Hello brainlet

>having this much reading comprehension

I don't give a fuck. I have nothing to hide.

>Hur dur the data corparations spend huge amounts of money to collect and gain billions selling has no value
Kill yourself retard
Out of the fire and into the pan

Iphone or android, it doesn't matter. Your location is tracked and recorded by virtue of you having a cell phone.

>cell tower data
So literally what your ISP gets? Irrelevant since this was always the case. Your location is not safe as long as you have a SIM card.

idiots

pretty much

sorry for copypasta but most is relevant imho

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdhzPLQhWa0

youtube.com/watch?v=dUMH6DVYskc

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/johns-hopkins-researchers-discovered-encryption-flaw-in-apples-imessage/2016/03/20/a323f9a0-eca7-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.d4b7b03614f4

bgr.com/2016/03/21/iphone-imessage-encryption-hackers/

thehackernews.com/2017/08/frappening-celebrity-photos.html

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/

engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/

cnet.com/news/iphone-apple-brassiere-photos-nude-pictures/

mybroadband.co.za/news/software/234274-put-123-in-your-iphone-calculator-and-get-the-wrong-answer.html

news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-8-plus-battery-bursts-while-charging-destroys-case-and-screen-517860.shtml

youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/iphone-bug-letter-i-apple-keyboard-ios-update-software-people-unable-write-type-text-a8039706.html

What one of you two is more retarded?

The purism phone could avoid tracking with the right wifi settings and no SIM card.

Drone attacks started based on metadata.

keep getting ads for therapy and suicide prevention. Haven't even googled anything along those lines so don't know what the fuck they think they're playing at

used phone?

I had that happen to me after someone sold me a used phone. Police contacted me a few weeks after getting it an it turned out he had been searching methods of suicide and ordered morphine from it somehow. Turned out the original owner actually killed himself.

Google still remembers I guess... FUCK

Nope. Bought it new only a couple of months ago. Maybe some chink was testing one of the batch and saw the end staring back at him

I don't leave my bedroom unless I go to the kitchen or bathroom.

google can't do shit with my phone data lel.
I literally just use it to browse Sup Forums when I'm pooping or receive calls from my mom.

Telemetry ain't shit on hikkis.

>Browse Sup Forums
Hope your prepared to get vanned when congress passes the Hate Speech act of 2027

>receive calls from my mom
You know any of those calls could mean a cancer/terminal illness diagnosis, right? Asshole.

>Your location = your credit
Seems legit

Listen here goyim and listen good.

Google only does that to improve the web experience for everybody else.

You should be grateful you are contributing you help them achieve that.

>Telemetry ain't shit on hikkis.
Except you'll be the first to go when the normies create hikki death camps.

>he is either too retarded or lazy to actually read any of the actual articles or deliberately takes things out of context
the state of Sup Forums

I haven't used Android in two and a half years

That's why he said "most". Honestly though the 4 waves of the fappening is enough to make me turn 180° and walk away from apple.