Why are nordics so brown?

why are nordics so brown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SlcjWYQl9mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tan-in-a-can science

They are ashamed of their whitness and like to tan. Thats why they have more skin cancer then arabs lol.

They want to be enriched by us Latin men

why do you think I'm so brown, user? Wasn't I supposed to be white?

It's orange not brown.

Tan

so why are they obsessed with tan?

memes

because it is appreciated in white countries

Sounds silly but being tanned is seen healthy especially during summer. Then there's of course possible chance that one went on a vacation to some more sunny place, especially during winter and since holidays to tropic are not that cheap that indirectly shows that you got the moneys.
Well that is the way I see it anyway.

how to get finnish gf

chileANO

She's not that brown

>be brown too
>have a bike
I-I'm brown!

D-do you hace boipucci snacks also?

because the sun is up 20 hours a day during summer.

Women with tanned skin is a fucking red flag guys, always avoid that.

people here do prefer tanned skin, and you can be teased if your skin is too light, but you can also get teased if you are too dark.

when was the last time you saw a non indian

i've seen 2 indians in my entire life, it is more common brown mongrel or castizo

You have only seen two idigenous people in you entire life? I see them almost daily obviously

he's lying to make chile look good lol

he's lying i see indigenous people every fucking day

The one on the right is qt

unavoidable if you stay outside during the spring/summer and go abroad once or twice a year(many nordics do this).

Is that Randy Orton?

>those arms veins

>Being this low test

Is she brown?

THIKKKKKK

I looked at the picture wrong, now that I'm taking a closer look I think her hand is to the right of the band and not to the left

THIS pretty much, what I don't get is how you guys get to tan at all, I spent a good part of my childhood getting just sunburned on minimal (couple of hours) exposure. Admitedly this is the tropics but still, it took me quite a while to build enough "tolerance" I could actually tan, while I was ridiculously pasty white as a kid, I'm now a couple of shades darker, still pale by my country's standards, and perma-tanned on just the upper side of my forearms, I still get the back of my neck lobster red if I spent too much time on the sun...

This is being an ethnic Iberian, how do Nordics even manage to get almost as brown as the average here? Is that all artificial?

Finns are not Nordics

Don't they have like months of nothing but sunlight? Hard not to get a tan like that I'd imagine

They should use sunscreen more.

she has a filipino bf or some other kind of brown asian. just so you know. check out her instagram

Ben Franklin tried to warn us about the Tawny Swedes

He's her gay bestie you faggot.

GOOKED

Part nordic here. Started off pale then sun gave me freckles which coalesced into slightly darker skin on top of my arms.

If I lived in the frozen shithole, id probably be lighter.

We need vitamin D and the way you get vitamin D is if you sunbathe.
We get tan so we wouldn't fucking kill ourselves in the winter.
There's no ulterior motive. We don't have 'nigger envy' or some stupid shit like that.

>cuck fantasies

she looks too soft, literally soft

Tits 9/10
Face 6/10

Sun cream, paco

finns are soft and have usually slightly chubby faces even when skinny. scandinavians tend to have sharper faces

No he's just a typical finno-mongol :DD

there was another pic of her too
pls post it

Not the most common look in Norway desu. I think people with your illusion would be sad when they found out what most norwegians looks like

what do they look like? I'm tired of the gorgeous blonde meme

>what most norwegians looks like
post a pic, we're genuinely curious

this is the average scandi

data checks out

related

more like more skin cancer because of light skin and summers with 247 of sunlight

you, niggers, on the other hand can't get skin cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=SlcjWYQl9mM
Inb 4 some one complains about Bergen city being used as alternative

>you can't get skin cancer
see

All healthy white people tan if they spend time in sunshine. Only pasty gingers/fake-gingers don't.

Is this brown?

There is such a thing as sun exposure ya know.

lmao wearing heels to walk in field, what an insecure girl

inb4 she put them specially for a photosession

Time to blanda upp with the BBC so skin cancer reduces

Bergen

Portuguese fisherman genes

wtf i have croatia now

No. Go outside and get a tan regularly and you'll eternally look like Gordon Ramsey.

this. girls shouldn't even use makeup

What should I do if I wanna look like Donald Trump then?

Because some people go out of the house when the sun is up. Not all people are vampire NEETs

Low test

now why would you want to look like him

Because he's a pretty rad dude.

pic related

Everyone can tan, even literal cumskins. The thing is that for paper-white people to tan they have to do it very slowly and carefully over many days or else the skin gets red and falls.

I'm as pale as you can get without being sick or something

le epic pink skin xd

Scandis tan because they want to look like niggers
as a result they have an orangish skin color

thanks for leaving us out of this, hans

Disregarding of course all the people who look like cooked lobsters if they're out for more than 10 minutes

isn't finland part of scandinavia but not nordic?

other way around

Vice versa

my whole life has been a lie

Finland is not Scandinavia, Finland is in Fennoscandia and Finland is nordic.

If you think this woman is ugly you are literally the biggest faggot on this planet.

>freckles
:3

How the fuck are south euros so pale? It takes one day in your climate to start getting a tan yet when I'm there many are pale