Bad companies

ITT: Bad tech companies that should do the world a favor and go bankrupt

Other urls found in this thread:

xiaomitoday.com/snapdragon-625-vs-mediatek-p20-vs-xiaomi-surge-s1-comparison-review/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 Applel belongs to /fa/

Microsoft, nVidia.

google google google google google facebook

Electronic Arts.

microsoft, oracle, google, facebook, intel, ibm

Applel belongs to >>/fa/

Let me guess: You hate it because you can't root phones with a mediatek soc

SAP
Elitegroup
All SoC manufacturers that don't release open source drivers for their crap
Embedded manufacturers who literally steal GNU + linux and don't release the open source components for the hardware they offer

You can though, and even install TWRP and custom ROMs too...

I had CM13 and then AOSPx on my Oukitel K6000 Pro.

Twitter

What's wrong with Mediatek?

Their SoCs are great for budget phones.

>MediaTek P20 and SD 625 utilizes excellent power control because of therobust 14/16 nm process. Not only both SoCs meet the general daily performance of the user but also manage to decrease power consumption by becoming heat efficient. Plus, MediaTek P20 is better than SD 625 in CPU’s performance as well as a GPU.

xiaomitoday.com/snapdragon-625-vs-mediatek-p20-vs-xiaomi-surge-s1-comparison-review/

MediaTek sells their GPL violations as a feature to their smartphone vendor customers.

"No source code for our SoC means no custom ROMs, and that means your customers have to buy new phones when you cut off firmware updates just 10 months after release!"

Intel
AMD
NVIDIA

I have a wifi that makes me beg for death on linux, weak intermittent signal and sometimes I have to restart the laptop several times before the wif works

i work across the street from mediatek usa

Why did AutoShit rip-off the neovim logo so hard?

Every single big DRAM/NAND fab.
Samsung
Micron
SK Hynix
They have basically agreed to price fix.

Getting shit they like and then corrupting and killing it off is the Autodesk style.

They're failing already. I give them two years, then Twitter is gone provided Jack Dorsey doesn't have any sex allegations thrown at him...

MPAA/w3c

Medistek is fine. You can get a perfectly usable smartphone for ~$60 because of them.

Aren't there phones from chink brands like Oukitel with quad core Mediatek and HD screensfor 50 bucks?