What the fuck is wrong about bagged milk ?!

What the fuck is wrong about bagged milk ?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTPgd4HUk4w
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCd4ZOTVg4
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Canada&country2=United States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

n-nothing

If Kazakhstan is defending it, there's something wrong with it bois

Nothing at all

A FUCKING BAG

>someone photographed a plastic bag full of milk in 2012 and the photo is still floating around 4 years later
Really made me think.

nothing

Nothing really, it's just unnecessary and not as structurally sound as a jug of milk.

based

>not as structurally sound as a jug of milk
I'll remember that next time I try to build a house with milk bags

Nothing.

childhood memories

>childhood memories
Oddly enough I don't recall seeing flavoured milk in bags in Canada. It comes in boxes.

Won't it spill everywhere if you open it?

I was wondering the same

It's liquid yogurt

Is this the most canadian video i've seen?

youtube.com/watch?v=VTPgd4HUk4w

I see. Like pic related?

You just cut the edge of a bag

You just cut the corner, you don't need to go full american and circumcise the whole top.

>Bagged Milk
Really makes you think

are you serious?

Mummy's titty milk is better

seems dumb and uncomfortable

It's inconvenient for storage, and leaving milk open at all times, even in the refrigerator, just seems wrong.

Just stick to the good ol' tetra pak like the rest of the civilized world

hahahahaha that cow has udder where his peepee should be

they look like big balls

You have to buy something to hold it in to pour it easily.

holy shit these comments.
>she looks asian not canadian
>Canadian's aren't all white, buddy. The majority of them aren't, actually.
>+Amber Tracz the majority of them are white
>Facepalm
>+aidan elliott do you even live in Canada?

kek, I've heard that you need a special container to hold and pour the bag of milk, which if so reinforces my point.

bagged milk
open it, it goes everywhere
drop it, a homeless man will sleep under it

are jugs too expensive?

>Tetra Pak is a multinational food packaging and processing company of Swedish origin
>2016
>buying the liquid Swede

I prefer glass milk bottles so I can refill them but anyway this is also a thing here

Canada is a technological super power... that is why our milk is in these bags. These specialized blades (this one has a magnet and is designed for a metal container; the one i have has a clip and goes through the hole in the circle) cut through the corners of the bags with zero chance of injury to the user. They come in bags of 1L x3, and in Quebec the price of milk set by the government.

>a flippin leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCd4ZOTVg4

this

See Is America that poor that households can't buy an extra jug to hold the bag? The one on my parents house has like 20 years, you don't need to buy a new one with each bag my friend
It's also cheaper to manufacture and lighter than carton so it gets cheaper on transportation

I'm not saying the bag-holder is too expensive, I'm saying it's kinda silly to have a jug for a bag of milk when you can simply directly have a jug of milk.

And cost is irrelevant. Milk is 45% more expensive in Canada than the US. numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_countries_result.jsp?country1=Canada&country2=United States